• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

• Less than one pill

Votes: 6 1.6%

Votes: 43 11.6%

Votes: 115 30.9%

Votes: 86 23.1%

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • More than four

Votes: 77 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
phatass said:
depends on the quality really, sometimes two pills=6pills... (concerning the amount of MDxx)... +then take in to account all the other stuff that gets put in ket meth speed... u can never be sure unless u've tried one how many you'll "need" for the night...
personnally i take anywhere between two and 8 pills depending on qualityu, and depending on how long the party is lasting...
mind you i mostly get MDMA now coz pills are shit here compared to the UK... and even if they weren't amazing, at least they cost less than a pound... (>2$)

ditto; i am probably never buying pills again (unless it's mickey mouse which brings back good memories!); they were all so weak and pretty often ended up having no mdma at all... i became retarded and started just double dropping. realised how stupid this was when double dropped what turned out to be 120+mg mdma pills (ironically safer than double dropping bunk in my opinion) and had a massive panic moment(later a great time though!) it also probably affected my tolerance...

finchy_87 said:
Usually I don't drink that much probably about 5 or 6 standard drinks in that night... I think i'll usually vomit if I drink before I roll.
But the other night went out had a full pill and a vodka red bull and the next morning coming down vomitted, so now i'm not so sure what I can handle alcohol wise when rolling or whether the red bull had something to do with it.

thats really strange; if you drink water there's no reason you should get dehydrated enough from a single to be throwing up. might be something stomach related

finchy_87 said:
I honestly don't understand how people can take more than one in a night. I would love to try it but I always worry that I will feel sick, because I have spewed up a number of times coming down on pills.
I'm not sure if that has anything to do with drinking whilst on them as well?

When people who have more that two in night do it do you guys usually do it all at once or space them apart? And what is the come down like?

the comedown is worse on more pills generally. esp. if you dont have molly. i usually double drop to start

serotoninstorm said:
^I don't even want to know how they felt the next few days. Over a gram of MDMA?! That's an expensive endeavor.

Yeah dont tell me. From 2 pills on a saturday nite on monday i feel like i have been beaten up and i am depressed for days. Its not that expensive i come from east europe and a pill is about 2-3 american dollars at max and cheaper in bulk.

I have never used pills. I'd take a single dose of 110-150mg or the equivalent amount plugged, and that's it. MDMA is not something I'd want to redose on. Well, I may want to, but I don't think it's a good idea.

I guess that would be about 1.5 average pills, or maybe a little less. If I use pills, it would depend on the quality.

i usually need 3. quality isnt the best here. there normally med with meth. I dont roll that often maybe once a month.
2 to start off the night and about the time the first ones start kicking in i take the 3rd.

If you're needing to take any more than 2 in a night, you need to lay off the pills for awhile and let your serotonin build back up.

I have always been a lightweight, usually do 1/4 then 1/4 at about 3 or 4am. Sometimes 1/2 at 12pm, 1/2 at about 4+pm.

usually 2. sometimes 3 max. for ultra and other big events, ill malke an exception of 6 max.

Usually 5 over the course of a night, but if i have a weekend where i have 2 days off to recover i"ll go as high as ten. Double drop to start, then an hour or so 1 more, usually 1 every hour or two till i run out.

always way more than four, it's never the intention.. well that's a lie.. i try and keep harm reduction in mind but, I'm just hopeless aha 8)

Well I have daily meds that I take 3, and then the Tramadol is only 50mg so I have to take 16, and then 2mg Ativan just to be safer, and Benadyl to prevent the itch

Pillthrill said:
Well I have daily meds that I take 3, and then the Tramadol is only 50mg so I have to take 16, and then 2mg Ativan just to be safer, and Benadyl to prevent the itch

Yeah, really, that does not sound safe.

usualy eat arond 5 or more in a seshion. but that could be over a 24+ hour sesh. the better quality the pill, the less i need 2 eat.

i'm fucking bangin out 10 or better......^come up^ never come down....=D

back in the day not no more i tend to take like 3 at a time now....i'm alot better with it now

Depends on the pill, I once had a pill and half would keep me going all night
One pill I would take 12 in a night and only get moderately high
anywho in average I guess 3

Indelibleface said:
Yeah, really, that does not sound safe.

It turned out ok other than it was more than I'm used to and double what I SHOULD be taking for my height and weight. I was on the nod pretty hardcore.