• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

How many pills do you normally take in a night?

• Less than one pill

Votes: 6 1.6%

Votes: 43 11.6%

Votes: 115 30.9%

Votes: 86 23.1%

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • More than four

Votes: 77 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
during my worst pill munching days I remeber taking 6 in one night if I was really looking to go all out. Most of the time I would take 2-3. God I wish I had all those waisted pills back.

Four or five seems to do the trick these days. Usually take alternate weekends. When I was necking them every week I used to need 8 for the night.

its been more recently but usually 2 to 4 in a night....depends on the pill.....

lol some of you people are fucking mad.

I had four pills on New Years and thought I was going to die I was pilling that hard. I got to the point where I was walking around randomly and mumbling random shit. I was also pissing sweat and hallucinating mildly, and if I was standing still my whole body would be shaking. Like vibrating on the ground.

Usually 1 or 2 for me. Any more then that and I feel too horrible the next couple of days after.. and it's not worth it. Hell ecstasy as a whole is just shit nowadays. If you want to have a good night out I don't see why anyone would have anything other then dexxies. It gets shit done.

If they are really good, I only need one, even half of one. But if they are mediocre, I need at least 2. The most I've taken in one night has been around 5. I don't like to take too much because then the comedown is dreadful.

I once took 8 because they felt so clean, I was popping them like candy and not even realizing it. Boy did I pay for it for the rest of the week...

Over time, I've come to realize that with e, less REALLY IS more.

Used to take anywhere between 8-30 in a night now its long breaks and take 1-8 and it usually feels better not as messy. Do lot's of research before hand don't want another experience like them UK Rockets :(

serotoninstorm said:
Like all things in life, it is to be enjoyed in moderation.
thats my word for the year moderation....the key to live this type of life

Last edited:
between 8-10 these days. although i only do them every 2 months minimum, often its longer than that. used to do them a ridiculous amount, like every week. now i wont even do them unless theyre good pills. id rather have one extremely messy night 5-6 times a year than shitloads of average ones cos of a built up tolerance/shitty pills.

1 - 2.

1.5 is usually good enough for me. i dont fathom how some of you can take more than 10! EEKS

IMO&E, more than 4 'quality' pills is a waste. You're fucked up but not in the classic 'rolling' sense.

Throughout an entire night, which sometimes may last up to 24 hours, I have probably popped eaten chewed drank snorted up to 15 caps...

It's not worth the 2-3 week hangover after, so I would suggest keeping way under that !!!

I'm not a regular user however, and will only indulge in ecstasy once every couple months.

Depending on how often i pill it. usualy every weekend if i can get my hands on the little rascals i would take 2-3 but if i go clean for a while when the town goes scarce i would bang up to 6 just because i get so excited :)