• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many days are you able to stay sober?

Longest away from dope was just under 90 days, which was up 30 days from my last time, and 60 days from the time before that.

0 days.

Longest time I've been away from all drugs in 5 years of using would be when I was institutionalized for 2 weeks as a 17 year old. Boy, it sucked.

Can we narrow this down to "hours" for me?
A day is such a long time...

Hear hear.

Its beggining to worry me. Its only alcohol and bud with the occasional MDMA / Ketamine weekend but I can only just remember 2 single nights I went to bed sober in the past year!

Its been about a year since I had a completely sober day and thats when I would have been in rehab so that explains it all for you.

7th day clean (well i have trams from the GP) but they arent helping my cravings at all. I've never been this desperate to get oxy or skag, not even when i've been wd'ing. Its killing me i wanna go rob the local pharmacy.

I had one week sober when i started rehab in the summer, but when I figured out how to beat their UAs I started using again, other than that, I haven't gone more than 2 days sober iin about 7 years.

If you count pot, like 3 or 4 days.

If you gimme some pot, I can stay "sober" indefinitely. (Meaning, I can completely stop taking the addictive drugs that I've had problems with in the past.)

Really depends on what "sober" means to you.

i can go a couple weeks and probably even a month or two without using drugs (except pot, which i smoke daily)

so far i've been clean since new years...

will probably remain so for another 40 days.

to expand on what i said earlier, i could stay sober for weeks, unless i have drugs. if i don't have them and i want to stay sober, i will not go out and get them (tho if i'm offered drugs or given drugs or have enough money to spend on drugs, different story)

Last edited:
I smoke pot everyday but I dont really count that . I consider myself sober now compared to what i was like last month . I haven't drank or used any drug besides pot since 2008. Thats not to long but it sure feel's like it to me . I would never quit smoking pot I L<3VE it so much . It brightens every morning for me like nothing else :D

^Cannabis can be a bitch to beat, 7 months ago I started smoking on weekends only after 5 years of daily smoking which still gave me 2,5 days to be high, long story short I stopped smoking during weekdays because of money problems etc. for four whole months (psychological addiction can be a bitch, even when it's 'just' weed). Guess what happened, I relapsed because I had a few plants which gave me a good quality harvest. Smoke all you want for free basically. :\

After three+ months of smoking daily again I quit again but yesterday (my first weekday without) was hell, all I wanted to do was to get high but after smoking all of my homegrown weed I can't afford such a habit anymore so I had no choice but to rethink my usage if that makes any sense (think going through multiple grams of good quality White Widow, Amnesia Haze and Silver Pearl every day, quite pricey).

Today I'm still not high on weed and it's been a much better day than yesterday, the cravings still suck even though I only have to wait a couple more hours before I can smoke. FUBAR :(

I still <3 my ganja after 7 years :)

As for staying sober for a full day: it rarely happens due to my meds nowadays sadly...

I have to stop rambling here. ;) There is some more Methylphenidate waiting for me :)

Peace o/

I measure my sobriety in hours, not days... Not too many hours in there either :|

Can't go more than a few hours with any degree of sobriety. Days don't even come into it :\

After the opiate binge that started in 07 and didn't end till halfway through 08, and my new found love for marijuana that started in mid 08 and never ended. I haven't stayed clean/sober for more than a week in the last year.

But weed being the only substance used regularly now, I consider myself pretty clean.

Last edited: