• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many days are you able to stay sober?

i'm currently around 65 days clean off IV meth at the moment. it's a pretty good stint of abstinence for me. even better is only injecting 4 times in this time, which happened to be subutex.

opiates are a different struggle because i need them for pain management. i think i went around 3-4 days sober a week or so ago which wasnt too hard until the end when i was in a good deal of pain

without counting my medication - xanax - (cuz its prescribet and i don't abuse it) and excluding nicotine...
hmm....maximum 5 days then the k craving sets in...or i get drunk...

but i can last without other things for a while (last time i did mdma was centuries ago .. aka 8 months, acid...well i DON't want to do it more then twice a month, and i usually never end up doing it too much...but i can stay for max 2 months with no psychedelics...but that sucks..)

and as for opiates....well, i can last long now, i quit daily use of smack at the beginning of april this year and since i've done it only 2 times...and that's soooo great..

biggest problem is the ketamine for me (easy , semi-cheap, available, and always medical grade). my medium time of staying dissociative-sober is 4-5 days ... a week is already more than my heart can bare

Only a few days.

I think I'm missing some kind of life ingredient. Then again, most of the people I know are habitually using one thing or another. I wonder what the sober people are addicted to.

docus? What did you take? If your answer is LSD, ill shoot myself

Probably a week. I dont think even that as of lately--aka this past couple years. I dont know myself how this works out..it does and im not complaing haha

Last edited:
I cant for even half a day. Unless I have no cash,or the dealers are all out. But usually a few hours after I wake up is the longest I can gp

Zero days! I have to have use something daily! The trick is switching between chemical/physical/dangerous/safe/healthy/ etc.

Sometimes its narcotics - sometimes its healthy living - sometimes its alcohol - sometimes it weight management - sometimes its this - sometimes its that - for me its always something!

Zilch - Pretty reliant on my cannabis of some degree at a bare minimum to get me through...

3 days usually, then w/d's become unbearable.
though i did stay sober for 6months last year, that shit was lame.

5 months as of July 5, 2009...Of course, I'm court ordered and in an intensive drug court program in my county which requires me to give randoms at least 3x a week....

This is the longest I've been sober in 10 years... Insert uncomfortable smiley face here.

as long as i want, i'm not full on addicted to anything so crazy-ass will power is all i need.... but recently i've probably been sober for like a day or two here and there in the past month, just when i'm too lazy to get shit or can't.

if its forced, like vacation, then...a while. but if im at my city, with my friends, with my money, drugs are goin down, daily.