• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how long do your concentrates last?

^ You really need to come to Colorado. You are seriously jelly of me.

I really just wish you would address my arguments, but predictably, once again you present no argument of substance whatsoever. I don't care what you pay for your weed, you are incapable of rational or logical thought if you believe that the person who produced the cannabis you purchase did not do so at a lesser cost than you paid for it, this is the crux of my argument for the economic benefits of moderate to heavy cannabis users growing their own medicine.

I find it a little bit ironic that earlier in this very thread you hung shit on me for your mistaken assumption that I am a commercial grower, who's bottom line do you think you are ultimately benefiting by spreading misinformation about the economic value for the end user to grow their own cannabis? Since you have consistently demonstrated a lack of ability to think critically, I will answer that question for you, it is commercial growers.

It is actually funny to me and a tad pathetic how a select few people who live in medical or legal States of the US seem to think that fact alone makes them some kind of authority on cannabis. I also tend to think that you over estimate the quality of the product available to you in these legal markets, not so much as far as potency and correct drying and curing procedure goes, but in terms of what products are being used on the cannabis you consume, whether that be things like PGR's, heavy insecticides or the various other nasty chemicals that are often used in the cultivation of cannabis. Just because cannabis is legal where you live does not mean there is great oversight or regulation on what the growers actually use.

I would be more than happy to engage in this debate with you further in the unlikely event you were to present an actual argument, as it stands it seems as though you would rather give yourself a big pat on the back because of where you live, and assume that your experience is more valuable than that of others due to this fact alone.

Unless you can propose an economically viable situation where cannabis growers can somehow make money by selling their product for less than the cost of production, your position on this issue is fundamentally flawed. I honestly think I would have more success explaining economics to a kindergartner than you, and for this reason I am bowing out of this thread until you have something intelligent to say in response to me.

Last edited:
I also tend to think that you over estimate the quality of the product available to you in these legal markets
You seem to like it...let me drag up a previous comment on this bud in question that YOU COMMENTED ON.

oh here:

"Definitely an A for me, that shit looks tasty!"

And I paid less for that then you pay for your homegrown.

That's ECONOMICS!

^ Bud can look tasty as fuck and still be full of poison, I am not suggesting that the weed you are referring to or necessarily the majority of cannabis in these markets is treated in this way, but a decent amount certainly is, and the market is not regulated enough that anybody has to tell you the difference. I think it would be naive to believe that a significant percentage of the market doesn't engage in these sorts of growing practices.

Once again, out of a long post you have chosen to interpret one small piece of text outside relevant context and failed to address the premise of my argument.

Also, the fact that you consider the statement in your last post to be economics tells me an awful lot about your inability to comprehend what I am saying. :\

I really am done with this conversation. Apologies to the mods and the OP for the derailment.

^ Bud can look tasty as fuck and still be full of poison, I am not suggesting that the weed you are referring to or necessarily the majority of cannabis in these markets is treated in this way, but a decent amount certainly is, and the market is not regulated enough that anybody has to tell you the difference.
And the unregulated blackmarket is even worse.

For this reason, I stay far away from people like you who are trying to tell me how much money they have in pot.

At least when it's legal, SOMEONE is going to be doing a sanity check. With people like you who might be selling to others, who knows what they are getting, right?

You seem to like it...let me drag up a previous comment on this bud in question that YOU COMMENTED ON.

oh here:

"Definitely an A for me, that shit looks tasty!"

You finally got the price discussion out of your system, congrats!. I'm rather disappointed in your numbers however, after all the hype you lead me to believe you could make pot for so cheap.

I'm sorry you can't cop pot for less. I know I can.

^ You really need to come to Colorado. You are seriously jelly of me.

Oh do please grow up 8)

Like drug mentor has stated you have failed to properly address any of the arguments in this thread and your own arguments completely miss the point or they are straw man arguments or just don't make sense at all. I started to question whether you're just trying to deliberately push peoples' buttons. Over the last couple of weeks several people have said entering into a discussion with you is a waste of time, so don't you think you should take a look at why that might be?

It's like you take a line of thought and you're unable to change from it regardless of what anyone says or what evidence they show you. Take the whole pH issue (adjusting soil pH or tap water pH in organic grows where pH is 7-8 and is normal quality), it doesn't matter how sophisticated the explanation is for why adjusting it might not be needed or the whole perlite issue, you just plug your ears and in effect say 'blah blah blah I can't ear you'. If anyone makes any criticism or disagrees with you, whatever the merits of their argument, it doesn't matter because you are ALWAYS right!

Last edited:
Oh do please grow up 8)

Like drug mentor has stated you have failed to properly address any of the arguments in this thread and your own arguments completely miss the point or they are straw man arguments or just don't make sense at all. I started to question whether you're just trying to deliberately push peoples' buttons. Over the last couple of weeks several people have said entering into a discussion with you is a waste of time, so don't you think you should take a look at why that might be?
On topic much?

On topic much?

Absolutely because it points to a pattern and sometimes you get to a point where it becomes clear that you explain things over and over but it's obvious that it's all just a waste of time.

Post just edited after it was posted before it was finished.

It's like you take a line of thought and you're unable to change from it regardless of what anyone says or what evidence they show you. Take the whole pH issue (adjusting soil pH or tap water pH in organic grows where pH is 7-8 and is normal quality), it doesn't matter how sophisticated the explanation is for why adjusting it might not be needed or the whole perlite issue, you just plug your ears and in effect say 'blah blah blah I can't ear you'.
Source please

We've been through this before, I'm not going through the whole episode again for the very reasons I stated in the above post. If you want the answer trawl back through the old posts not that it'll do you any good.

We've been through this before, I'm not going through the whole episode again for the very reasons I stated in the above post. If you want the answer trawl back through the old posts not that it'll do you any good.
You got me to google trawl w01fg4ng.

Decent. but this isn't the lounge

And the unregulated blackmarket is even worse.

For this reason, I stay far away from people like you who are trying to tell me how much money they have in pot.

At least when it's legal, SOMEONE is going to be doing a sanity check. With people like you who might be selling to others, who knows what they are getting, right?

I have told you several times in this thread now that I am not a drug dealer, stop accusing me of this, the last thing I need are a bunch of sourcing PM's or potential unwanted LE attention. It is extremely unfair to baselessly attempt to drag someones name through the mud just because they happen to be outwitting you in a debate, and it says a lot about your character.

Another thing I would say to you is this, a key element of a strong argument is consistency, you should note that in one post you have claimed that people who sell their cannabis for a profit are not real growers, yet in subsequent posts you are advocating for people to buy their cannabis from the very same businessmen who you condemn. It doesn't make a lot of sense, and it sounds to me like you should be encouraging people to grow their own, not line the pockets of the very businessmen who you have expressed contempt for.

As far as I am aware there are few (if any) regulations surrounding the cannabis trade in Colorado, there is not much to stop growers using PGR's or nasty pesticides in their grows. I think it would be extremely naive to believe that just because it is legal that means there is a "sanity check" going on to stop people using these products. You just need to look at the history of the legal tobacco industry to see how many "sanity checks" are taken in an unregulated legal market concerned with maximising profit.

I am not suggesting that all, or even a majority, of the places you buy cannabis from use products in their grows that are unsafe for human consumption, but it would be extremely unwise for you (or anybody else for that matter) to believe that they are not being used based solely on the fact that cannabis is legal, the odds are growing practices which don't prioritise the health of the end user are fairly widespread, even in Colorado.

I must say you are one of the most tediously ignorant posters who I have ever had the displeasure of engaging in a dialogue with during my many years as a member of this web site, for this reason I am going to be ignoring you from this point forward. Please do heed my request to stop directing false accusations towards me, that shit really is not cool.

You are right, this isn't the lounge, so stop fucking trolling.

Last edited:
I never directly called you a dealer. But the fact that you keep taking such offense to it really makes me believe you are.

I get to buy weed that is cleaner and more potent than anything you can grow and I get to buy for cheaper.

That doesn't make me a troll. That makes you jealous.