• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

Cold, mostly cloudy, windy af with flurries and SHIT. Lol
Im dressed for it so fuck it. Just not inda mood to wait on dis bus today. Changed the schedule o da 13th. Yeah, changes

Down here in the south it's been below freezing for 3 days and my town decided to just close everything. Very few people are at work none of the schools are open nobody's delivering anything it's really pretty pitiful.

Especially considering I drove around today and had absolutely no problems I don't understand why they decided to just shut down the entire town over a 10th of an inch of ice.

Are so you kidding with me !!!!! whoaaa. Do you have a wood stove or just a bear skin blanket.
Just normal winter, some parts were -55 yesterday. I have oil heat and a wood stove in my living room. I usually use wood during the day but in the night time i use oil for safety reasons

Just normal winter, some parts were -55 yesterday. I have oil heat and a wood stove in my living room. I usually use wood during the day but in the night time i use oil for safety reasons
Pretty !!

yes safety

It's already up to 10 degrees here in IL, I predict lots of flooding.

Down here in the south it's been below freezing for 3 days and my town decided to just close everything. Very few people are at work none of the schools are open nobody's delivering anything it's really pretty pitiful.

Especially considering I drove around today and had absolutely no problems I don't understand why they decided to just shut down the entire town over a 10th of an inch of ice.
Most of Canada would be shut down all winter

Up here in Illinois when we get that type of ice I just worry about not slipping when I go out to get the mail in my slippers, if even that. :)

I'll gladly take your place. I love snow and Winter. Cant stand heat and humidity 😝 😝
Not here it was aound -20 degrees Celsius and then the wind chill was horrible, going to the mail box was painful but it is 20 degrees Fahrenheit or about -7 degrees Celsius plus throw in in wind chill it is less miserable, but not fun. This reminds me of my early memories in the late 1970's as a very small child minus the snow.

Up here in Illinois when we get that type of ice I just worry about not slipping when I go out to get the mail in my slippers, if even that. :)
Same here in Michigan but nothing like past few days.

Snow sucks,got some but not sure I want to try snow blower, or just stay in or if car can make to the street, just enough to be a pain but might avoid it if I hit reverse fast enough. Lol

Last edited: