• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

Going to be +4 C. Warm winter other then a couple cold snaps. I just checked and in the next 2 weeks the lowest it's going to be is -2-3. Good for the homeless population. It always breaks my heart seeing people sleeping in tents when it gets down close to 0.

Our politicians should have to spend a week outside in a tent. Maybe then they would actually do something. No one should have to sleep outside in a country ranked high on places to live

• Fire
Reactions: CFC
Going to be +4 C. Warm winter other then a couple cold snaps. I just checked and in the next 2 weeks the lowest it's going to be is -2-3. Good for the homeless population. It always breaks my heart seeing people sleeping in tents when it gets down close to 0.

Our politicians should have to spend a week outside in a tent. Maybe then they would actually do something. No one should have to sleep outside in a country ranked high on places to live

qft - politicians everywhere seem so out of touch nowadays its ridiculous.

it's another grey day today, but i barely notice the weather when i'm back in the city anyway. that's one of the things i actually really love about the suburbs and countryside, you feel much more alive with nature, even on a grey day.

Sunny ~50*f and clear. We just took a stroll and stayed in the sun felt great after a couple weeks of no sunshine.

• Heart
Reactions: CFC
We missed out on like a foot of snow as the jet stream held back the storm from coming further north.
I think south of I-80 got a foot. and a little further north got a dusting.

It’s raining ☔️ pretty good out. Tomorrow cold again. But the rest of the forecast looks warmer.

Thunderstorm and +12 C and going down to -12 C tonight.
Mild winter this year but it crazy how the temperature drops 20 degrees in less then 24hrs

+ 17 C and sunny, going to be 15 tomorrow

9 C and going up to 13 C.
The weather helps my mood quite a bit. Going to rain later though

It is Michigan in March, occasionally it will be below freezing and be then seventy the next day with lots of sunshine, in March, February, January and December. But this ain't one of them. Dreary, a little cold and wet. Cold for next few days. Over half the year, because of may factors, the Great Lakes, cold coming from Canada( not blaming Canadians) and other reasons make the weather here schizophrenic and unpredictable for over half the year.
But this home. Even cold and wet.

Snow but can't really complain, been a mild winter

Early morning was foggy, the first foggy morning since I moved to this new town about six weeks ago. But then a slight wind came up and then we had sunshine but without the heat that plagued us the day before yesterday. Very nice day, weatherwise. Nights are getting cold enough for fluffy pajamas and cuddly dogs 🥶

It's 33F here but it's always colder in the house for some reason here.

Cloudy and colder than usual. I'm sure this will change during the day, and it will become hit(ter). I'll be out doing city stuff with my mom, so I better dress in layers.