Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

oh the catholic church is depicted in first pic cool

ed
there are three partials in first pic damn

wow churches eveywhere!!

are you in bible belt mate? or is it just such an evil area they thought they'd better build a ton of churches to kinda ward it off? :devils:

Used be be very industrious (coal, barges, refineries etc) and has seen better days - maybe 50 yrs ago. Its burnt out Charleroi, PA.
I just walked out to have a smoke and there was another church to the left of the old one. Maybe 7 within two blocks? Hahaha
Gotta lead the heard, heard?
Best to you and yours,

thats so far from freezing lol... -32°c here

edit: and yea Fck Winter

It's about as cold as it ever gets here thankfully. The coldest i ever saw it was about -35 or -40c in Ottawa. Fuck that shit.

Does anybody wanna buy me a ticket to Australia already? Fuck winter

It's about as cold as it ever gets here thankfully. The coldest i ever saw it was about -35 or -40c in Ottawa. Fuck that shit.

Does anybody wanna buy me a ticket to Australia already? Fuck winter
I'll gladly take your place. I love snow and Winter. Cant stand heat and humidity 😝 😝

Lets trade places like now lol. I love the heat. When it hit 40c here the summer i think i was one of the only people that liked that lol
I'm actually in Southern California and right now we have extremely cold air diving down right into us straight from western Canada with snow in our mountains. Windy as fuck too. Well below normal temps for here. Near 20°F where I am

We got 4-5 inches. It's heavy and wet. But we got that snow removal taken care of.

I have a feeling we're going to lose power here.
It's a wintry mix, turning to heavy rain. With wind gusts expected around 20mph, and reports are as high as 90mph along the coast.

90mph? Imagine if a pinecone got stuck in the wind. 90pmh pinecone bro. Ouch

It'd look like a wolverine slashed me