• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Twenty-four mg of hydromorph, that's a pretty healthy dosage! What route of administration? Up the nose, down the hatch, or into the vein? I would love, love, love to get my hands on some dilaudid to play with. Sure doesn't last very long compared to dope but the rush is AMAZING!

IV is the only real way to take Hydro I find :p
I didn't do it all at once, split into 3 dosages, but I kinda wish I only split it into two shots, it felt kinda weak for my tolerance at the moment is getting higher. Gotta keep that shit to a minimum, lol .__.

I agree though, the rush is soo good, but the high is so short-lived... Dope is way better for that reason, but it's nearly impossible to find in my city, nevermind finding a reliable source for other opis... meh.

110mg of oxycodone CWE - .5mg klonopin - 5mg diazepam - a cup of coffee (which is like me doing speed) & a Fioricet

Im about to go all out tbh

On my 3rd 9% beer and I've had 3 or 4 etizolam so far I'm gonna take like 5 more and be done wit it .

-

no never mind i only got 1 etiz left lol

cant even remember how many i took or what

-

Oh FUCK im out of both alcohol and etiz

Last edited:
I snorted some 3-MMC earlier this evening and, God, was that a mistake. I'm completely worn out and I'm beginning to see how stupid it all is what I've been doing lately. Finely... Because I was starting to feel just as when I was scoring heroin all the time and it was the only thing I could think about. I've just remembered how I was fucking around day and night, no matter if it was cold or hot, just calling for the dope, collecting it, shooting up in a charmed circle.

Now I'm vaporising some hash off the pipe and I'm really done with all this shit for the second time in my life. I know I must or otherwise I will end up with heroin or morphine again and as much as I crave for just one hit, I also know that my ride is over, and I would only suffer if I did come to it. Cheers.

Barely conscous
#

I feel like Im halfway between victory and a disappointing end.

I really cant see shit either.
good shit

Last edited:
Fried, twisted, looped, bended, faded, fucked the hell up!

I've got the nods for real and I don't really get the nods. Between an acute lack of sleep and better than average dope I'm shit canned.

Going to sleep like a baby tonight...

After oneeeee more teeny little shot that is!

Just shot some more strong heroin, this stuff going around right now is lovely.
Managed to catch a habit though and I look like shit, gonna go at it for a few more days I think regardless.

Then it's back to strictly tramadol for a week. I have a feeling the transition won't be pleasant this time around...

IV is the only real way to take Hydro I find :p
I didn't do it all at once, split into 3 dosages, but I kinda wish I only split it into two shots, it felt kinda weak for my tolerance at the moment is getting higher. Gotta keep that shit to a minimum, lol .__.

I agree though, the rush is soo good, but the high is so short-lived... Dope is way better for that reason, but it's nearly impossible to find in my city, nevermind finding a reliable source for other opis... meh.

Yeah dude, IV is def the only way to go with Hydromorph. The bioavailability of it any other way is just such a waste. I think the most I've ever done at once is 16mg - pretty damn decent shot, lol.

Oh damn, I'd go nuts if I didn't have access to dope. But, ya gotta make do with what ya got!

Had a couple Long Hammer IPA's and a glass of wine. Had a little barbeque tonight, also saw a free show this afternoon at the university down the street, where I smoked a fat joint with a friend I bumped into.

Just took 1mg alprazolam SL, as I'm coming down from the small amount of adderall I had this morning. Gonna have another beer in a minute.

caffeinated, beginning to add a little alcohol, have about 30 more minutes of work to do before i take my benzo. would eat it now but then the work would take longer.

I smoked a bit of weed and have been drinking various alcohols since 11:00 this morning (Beer in the morning, whiskey in the afternoon, and wine at night). Absolutely groovy right now.

This is really my first time on this site, and I have to point out that I truly appreciate all the love I see going to kratom. Its a wonderful thing, and wholly underrated by most people I meet. :)

Feeling magnificent/euphoric! Smoking down on some dank Headband cannabis(pipe bowls) and have a very nice opiate buzz going, starting to nod off and feeling very itchy. Have a nice warm opiate blanket covering me =D

30mgs of Hydrocodone + 6mgs of Alprazolam + 40mgs of Oxycodone (half a OP 80), all consumed orally. Also 30mgs of Melatonin.

80 mg oxy

Was cutting a leftover chunk with a rzor now and didn't use a bowl so the other half of the chunk of raw china shot behind my desk (the chunks are really hard) - aka the badlands. So much undesirable stuff, like stems , seeds, old casings + a very heavy desk to move alone aint no way I'm looking there. Got one like 100 mg chunk left, maybe less. which i'll do in a bit.

Feels nice man.

80 mg oxy

Was cutting a leftover chunk with a rzor now and didn't use a bowl so the other half of the chunk of raw china shot behind my desk (the chunks are really hard) - aka the badlands. So much undesirable stuff, like stems , seeds, old casings + a very heavy desk to move alone aint no way I'm looking there. Got one like 100 mg chunk left, maybe less. which i'll do in a bit.

Feels nice man.

120 mgs oxy + 20 mgs valium + chronic bongs. Am really high.

120 mgs oxy + 20 mgs valium + chronic bongs. Am really high.

80 mg more oxy, was soso. Thinking of going for 120 or 160 now aka 2 or 1.5 OC 80s chewed to liquid. Sigh, it's one of those days where I show this powerful and expensive narcotic no respect, would be deadly for someone who didn't have my tolerance.

I took some shots and smoked a couple of personal bowls of decent stuff from my chillum. Decently buzzed but wishing I had a third element to add.

80 mg more oxy, was soso. Thinking of going for 120 or 160 now aka 2 or 1.5 OC 80s chewed to liquid. Sigh, it's
one of those days where I show this powerful and expensive narcotic no respect, would be deadly for someone who didn't have my tolerance.
Where are you finding OC 80s (as in what state/country)? I can never find anything above a 30, no matter where I am in the good ol' US of A.

4mg etizolam, 2mg of sub, 1mg sublingual and 1mg plugged. Also drank a 4 loko which is like 5-6 beers. Feeling alright. Once the sub hits fully vi should be fantastic. I

Status
Not open for further replies.