• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 mg lisdexamfetamine
1 mg nitrazolam
just popped 1 mg clonazepam
a lot of hash

My subjective estimation of the duration of lisdexamfetamine, through my experience and observation of personal behavorial tendencies (hyperfocus, cognitive fluidity, 'stuckness'), is 14-18 hours. Am i the only one who experience so called 'clean stimulation' for up to 18 hours?

high dose of thc honey

going to the store for snacks

craving dope :( talking to my buddy who found some good shit and hoping.

60 mg lisdexamfetamine
1 mg nitrazolam
just popped 1 mg clonazepam
a lot of hash

My subjective estimation of the duration of lisdexamfetamine, through my experience and observation of personal behavorial tendencies (hyperfocus, cognitive fluidity, 'stuckness'), is 14-18 hours. Am i the only one who experience so called 'clean stimulation' for up to 18 hours?

i would say vyvance has that duration. you just reminded me of this time smoking crack on vyvanse i had forgotten about.

OT: just vaping weed. may get some edibles later

Two cups of coffee
125Mg methadone
Smoked two bowls of some DANK AF herb I've been fighting passing out

Drinking beer after a long week at work. Haven't been feeling good lately...physically and emotionally. I don't know what the fuck is wrong anymore, but it's frustrating because once one problem seemingly goes away; alas, another comes up. I've done a fair amount of drugs in the past couple weeks; mdma, mushrooms, and dmt to be precise. These pills fucking numb everything though. One day at a time i guess. Anyway I'm glad it's the weekend!

Smoking spliff after spliff of GSC, almost done. Gonna go find me some fried chicken tomorrow and enjoy the warm weather.

Found out I'm clear to go back east for about a week in July. It will be a mostly sober vacation and I'm looking forward to the challenge.

I miss this thread's activity but I have to hope that some regulars (Pill2Chill + squad) will eventually be back. I know they are up to good things.

55 mg hydrocodone (no tolerance/dependence)

:|

=D

Hey check out this real bank i just discovered exists....lol I need to make a "withdrawal" from this bank

o.jpg

I haven't been taking my pregabaline for about one month. I took at big dose today and it have hit me really hard, I am walking around like I am 50% drunk and 50% in a dream state like the beginning of a LSD trip.

140 mg Methadone
180 mg OxyContin
1200 mg Pregabalin
1000 mg Tramadol (Do NOT take a dose like this unless you have tolerance, benzo's mixed in and generally just know what you are doing)
6 mg Clonazepam
20 mg Diazepam
2 mg Alprazolam

I am really surprised how hard pregablin hit me when you have close to no tolerance. I wish it could function like this every day in a long period. For the first time in several weeks I have a day where I am happy and productive. I am just about to go to the pharmacy and pick up some Hydroxyzine and mix in my combo. I haven't tried this antihistamine before, so I look forward to see if it can potentiate my methadone and oxycodone primarily but also the rest of the mix of cause.

Do anyone have any experience with Hydroxyzine as a method to potentiate opiates?

IME hydroxyzine doesn't add anything to an opiate high. It just cuts down the itching and nausea.

OT: Kratom for now, getting some herb after class

^^^ Just picked up a 1.5 ounce jar of honey with 327mg thc. The amount varies by batch. I think that's amount's pretty good, really. It's tasty in chai tea.

OT: smoking flowers. my sleep schedule got fucked the last couple of days :(

It's seriously exhausting being a drug addict. I'm starting to feel like I literally live to get high and I know there's so much more to life than this. I'm just so hooked and I've been digging myself deeper with more and more drugs. I've long been addicted to opiates and benzos, and now I've been getting into meth way more than I ever should. So much wasted money and life. Ugh I hate myself.

That being said I'm on Cloud 9 right now. Took a couple big puffs of crystal off of foil right after I got off work. Then I grabbed 2 blues and a couple 10mg Valiums for the night. I took one of the Valium, snorted a blue, and took a big bong rip of some fire nugs.

Been feeling amazing all night, working on my music. This song is like some fusion of electronica, symphonic orchestra, and old school dub. It's sounding really awesome so far, really digging it.

Anyways I just snorted another half a blue and I'm about to take another bong rip so I'm going to be incapacitated for a while lol. Starting to nod off already, have to close one eye to type right now.

Back to my music after one more bong rip as I finally post this an hour later. Later on amigos.

40mg adderall...got a fuck ton of work to do today.

Taking a few days off from kratom.

pleasantries performed, please pack puff pass, pal. previous proceedings provided plentiful personal peace.

Almost an ounce of bali gold kratom
10 grams of white horn kratom
2 grams phenibut
These were divided in doses theoughout the day.

Gonna take 50mg seeoquel and a couple Nyquil and pass out soon later peeps.

i ate a ton of thc earlier and now smoking weed before bed.

my landlords are selling the place i live in right now--i'm personally moving at the end of july--which means strangers walking through the house all the time. it sucks lemme tell ya :(

Bout to do my morning dose, I usually snort between 30-40 mg of Opana ER with a little Oxy added to the mix for good measure. Should hold me most of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.