• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked 2 big spliffs and took 3g of white vein kratom with 0.25mg of alprazolam SL.

Found some mdma in my old stash, so I could roll today if I wanted... Probably not though since I might be able to get some meth soon (not today) and I'd rather wait for that and not stress my body too much in the meantime.

First dose of kratom since thursday am. Prolly around 15 grams along with 300mg l theanine, 4mg loperemide and some mountain dew and grizzly. Gonna be a shit day off but kratom makes things better.

Started off with 30mg oral methadone and 15mg methadone snorted. Feeling good I have another 30mg for the day saved for whenever m. I also have some green crack and old moonshine both are good strains of Mary Jane! I started smoking and eating edibles lol more then a moth ago and it’s been amazing helping with my methadone and my pain issues!!!

Hello to you too. What do you do for work?

basically consulting for cannabis companies

Welcome back FM.

hey man! thanks, hope you're doing well. I've been good but my grandma just died and I'm taking it kinda hard--just a reminder of my parents' mortality.. time marches on and all that.

I've just been getting extra stoned on oxy val dabs, my holy trinity.

So I finally tried GHB :) (kind of)

Since it was my first time and I'm a daily kratom user I decided to take a very low dose.
Took arround 0.2g of sodium oxybate (AKA NaGHB) 1h ago, that was 4h after my last dose of kratom (3g). I do feel something that reminds my of a low dose of clonazepam, I'm pretty sure this is bellow the threshold so it may be placebo but I doubt it.
I know that GHB has non-linear kinetics and very strong synergistic effects when mixed with alcohol or other depressants, but I couldn't find much info regarding kratom and GHB combinations.
I guess kratom potentiates it because it's an opioid (or they potentiate eachother), but it might not be as dangerous since kratom doesn't really depress breathing significantly.

Anyway, I might take a recreational dose tomorrow.

Railed a quarter of a dirty E pill last night and had some Hennessy and jose cuervo. 8(
and currently im only off my morning moke (weed + tobacco in tha bong) ya dig

I've taken 30 mgs of Methadone, 45 mgs of oxyIR, 30 mgs of hydrocodone/APAP, 900 mgs of gabapentin and 2 mgs of klonopin. Oh, also have taken about 100 mgs of promethazine because it's helping nausea from a migraine.
Smoked a bowl this morning to stop the horrible nausea of the migraine.
These are daily dosages except for how much promethazine I've taken.

All prescribed except the green. One day soon I hope to get the green legally.

I feel tired and keep nodding off, although I do that during every migraine because my brain forces me to sleep for most of 48 hours after a migraine begins.

your doctor doesn't drug test you for herb?

OT:

pre rolled lucky420 jay.

5 mg hydrocodone, but need more...still have some pain. I'm not in bad pain, just prefer to experience zero pain with hydro

Well I took a couple puffs of purple urkle this morning at 4:45AM then had two cups of coffee and smoked a big bowl of the same purps while waiting on the 7AM bus to the methadone clinic for my 125mg methadone at 7:40ish followed with bit more weed

Damn 4m, I've been interested in GHB for a while. Do post more about it please.

3g Bali Gold + caffeine

I'll share my experience once I get the chance to take a good dose :)

Been way too busy this weekend, have a lot of work and stuff to do.
I had some high quality meth today, probably around 20-25mg in total. I have pretty much no tolerance to amps right now so I was quite productive tbh, of course I also cleaned my kitchen and bathroom haha.

However I now remember why I don't like this drug, well I do like it sometimes (kind of)... My heart is beating too fucking fast for my liking, I really can't stand tachycardia.

+3g of kratom
+0.325mg of alprazolam (I'll definitely end up taking more later)
+sleepy time tea (2 bags cause I'm hardcore)

3 x 100 mg phenylpiracetam
0,5 mg clonazepam
1 mg nitrazolam
5c-ab-pinaca
morrocan hash
nalt
l-theanine

no sleep after consuming a decent amount of elvanse/vyvanse and dexedrine, yet im in a great fucking mood!

Last edited:
Blasted in Vancouver from drinking all day. Got offered meth for the first time lol I thought he was offering me THC distillate because he asked if I wanted some clear and I thought he was talking about The Clear Concentrate 8) My only complaint about this amazing city is the uniformity of the buildings. The skyline could be better, but the city seems so green I love it.

Just woke up. I work night shift so it's better I sleep during the day.

Took a dose of Green Maeng Da, plus two cups of coffee. Maybe a shot or two of rum before I head to work.

7,5 mg methadone
1 mg clonazepam
3 x 100 mg phenylpiracetam
A couple of bowls of hash

Edit: added 5 mg (so 12,5 mg in total), 1 mg nitrazolam and smoked, and am still smoking, probably 0,5 gram morrocan hash. A total bliss! Haven't experienced this type of opiod euphoria in years. I'm not opioid naive, but use very sporadically nowadays.
:))

Last edited:
This tread has been particularly slow lately.

Had some kratom, about 0.5-1g of GHB and smoked a couple of spliffs at a friend's house. Seems like a good combo with a decent body high, that was a couple of hours ago.
I'm surprised because GHB actually has an afterglow (likely dopamine rebound) that got me feeling very euphoric and focused. I'm listening to a song right now and it's amazing, feels like it was made specially for this moment. And I actually finished reading a pretty long article about the drug supplying routes that pass through central america (not sure why).

Also +3g of kratom.

Really fucking high. Bought 0.2 or so of meth yesterday arvo, just finished off the bag and there was more leftover than I thought because I'm buzzing really hard. Sweaty palms, scalp is all tingly. Top shelf stuff. The meth here is just going from strength to strength... which makes it damn hard to quit :/

Also had a few drinks of cheap shitty wine and some vals to even it out. Hopefully ride this buzz for the afternoon and crash out tonight.

a 10 mg hydrocodone with no tolerance
weed, before and after heavy cardio = endorphin high....with a little extra morphan to spice it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.