• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y’all!!! Im doing well still on methadone low dose usually. Around 50-70mg daily. Oxy doesn’t effect me anymore and been dabbing into weed and edibles to help myself not go above 100mg on methadone thats my perfect dose around there i can feel opiated and good! Any who hope everyone is good! RIP Avicii and Vern “mini me”Troyer

2500mg phenibut in 3 divided dose
1200mg gabapentin
Soda and cigs
200mg l-theanine and all my supplements

Gonna take some NyQuil and 25mg seroquel to sleep in a minute.

10 bags of yogi kava tea at work.
8ish grams of Maeng Da
1000mg phenibut
200mg l theanine

Washing it down with a pint of mountain dew, 6 valerien root capsules, and a cheyenne cigar. Feeling chill tonite. Where the duck is everybody? I come back from my hiatus and ita a giddamn ghost town.

10 bags of yogi kava tea at work.
8ish grams of Maeng Da
1000mg phenibut
200mg l theanine

Washing it down with a pint of mountain dew, 6 valerien root capsules, and a cheyenne cigar. Feeling chill tonite. Where the duck is everybody? I come back from my hiatus and ita a giddamn ghost town.

they all went to rehab or in legal problems

two days without anyone posting in this post, that look like the best study about drug user longevity,,

OT : some oil reclaim vaped and opened a 1664 beer nothing fancy but chilling saturday

I still read this thread (and the rest of BL) but I'm not really "active" anymore (either in the online or "real life" sense) and I just assume that people don't want to read a million posts from me saying the same thing, aka "I smoked some weed again."

This is typically a time of the year when I focus less on drugs and more on my career, though...I should become more active around late September/early October.

50 mg hydrocodone (no tolerance)
150 mg lyrica (no tolerance)
SNUS
weed (lots of tolerance)

Last edited:
Recently back from a holiday in another city which involved a lot of cycling, disso & psychedelic substance use.

Currently chilling on 20 mg 3-MeO-PCE and 10 mg 4-AcO-MET.

Copped 4 bags of H and a gram of good weed. Did 2 bags last night, killing the other 2 today.

Plugged ~50mg and drinking green tea.

at least 50% of my 9,000 posts are probably HHAY submissions, mostly "im drunk" or "im high." i do agree it gets monotonous.

right now i'm drinking and got a spliff on deck. was served with 90 days notice to leave my current dwelling :( i'ts ok though, i'm moving to another spot nearby that is better in a lot of ways.

Just up for work took 1200mg pregabalin and will hit the chemist on the way to work to pick up my weeks supply of ox ???

Got pretty drunk last night, also had about 30 mg 3-MeO-PCE and 20 mg 4-AcO-MET. Haven't been drinking almost at all lately, which I'm happy about.

Today it's 20 mg 3-MeO-PCE and 20 mg 4-AcO-MET.

Woke up at a little after 4AM this morning and wake n baked a half g of bubba kush
5AM two cups of coffee
Then smoked two more bowls while waiting on the bus ( total 0.8g)
7AM 125mg methadone

Status
Not open for further replies.