• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I upped my dose of methadone today so 125mg methadone and 3cups coffee & nicotine from a black and mild I smoked

coffee now, beer on deck.

congratulations to my home state of VT for being the first state to legalize marijuana through legislation rather than a ballot initiative. i still don't want to move back to you :p for those curious, 9/50 states (plus the District of Colombia) now have legal pot. even more have medical weed or have decriminalized it.

++ 150mg dxm

Last edited:
coffee now, beer on deck.

congratulations to my home state of VT for being the first state to legalize marijuana through legislation rather than a ballot initiative. i still don't want to move back to you :p for those curious, 9/50 states (plus the District of Colombia) now have legal pot. even more have medical weed or have decriminalized it.

++ 150mg dxm

And guess where none of them are? The south...the real shithole "country"

The south just has pill mills, and Mexican meth, which are both good in my book.

Remnants of 60 mg hexen (N-ethylhexedrone)
6 mg etizolam
And 8 mg 3-HO-PCP as soon as I finish this post.
All plugged.

I think I will be high.

Snorted proably 0,4 gram of quality amphetamine
0,5 mg flualprazolam
0,5 gram of orange haze
Green tea

been superstimulated but not overstimulated; hyperfocused, content, with a desire to explore and learn (currently reading the language animal, by charles taylor) but a bit sketchy; the flualprazolam, green tea and, primarily, the haze revitalized the high, added texture while mellowing it out, without subtracting the focus and drive to explore and acquire new ideas, expand my conceptual framework and, as a consequence, achieve a kind of micro-world disclosure allowing me to open up perceptual portals and see what before was unseen -- the referential context broken, unchained from captivity of the picture wittgenstein describes in philosophical investigations, an idea strongly connected to the heiddegerian theory of pre-reflective understanding/background understanding. made me think of literature and its way of shifting perspective, contrasting as an illuminative device, penetration of the consciousness through phenomenological devices, and, therefore, its role in world disclosure. whereas science and its basis in third-person observation makes it unfit to explain a phenomena intrinsically first-person centered. furthermore, the consciousness can't be explained through functional reductionism since it can't explain the causal role in the uniqueness of human experience/perception and can't explain the role of qualia, since it's functionally irreducible.

ah, stim-induced stream-of-consciousness written in a meaurly-pontian 'flow' state, absorbed in the context.

Last edited:
How's that DCK treating your behind? Or to be less vulgar, how's O-PCM? Never really heard a good word about it. You've done O-PCE, right? Are they at all similar?

My morning cocktail is as follows:
60 mg hexen to wake ye olde brain up
7 mg etizolam to calm ye olde brain down and increase extrovertion
7.5 mg 3-HO-PCP to.... does this one even need an explanation?

That was a couple hours ago, work is in an hour. The beauty of this combo is that I'll be good as sober when I get to work.

How's that DCK treating your behind? Or to be less vulgar, how's O-PCM? Never really heard a good word about it. You've done O-PCE, right? Are
7 mg etizolam

You need to add a NSFT (not safe for Throwdown) censor on these from now on please.

How's that DCK treating your behind? Or to be less vulgar, how's O-PCM? Never really heard a good word about it. You've done O-PCE, right? Are they at all similar?

My morning cocktail is as follows:
60 mg hexen to wake ye olde brain up
7 mg etizolam to calm ye olde brain down and increase extrovertion
7.5 mg 3-HO-PCP to.... does this one even need an explanation?

That was a couple hours ago, work is in an hour. The beauty of this combo is that I'll be good as sober when I get to work.

I like how it's less stimulating than mxe, but it lacks the psychedelica and legs of mxe.

Its a little boring compared to mxe and 3meo from what I've seen thus far. But I haven't attempted to push it too far such as a hole.

I tend to like a functional not too overwhelming antidepressant type disso so perhaps that why I like it.

The dose response doesn't seem as steep as mxe or 3meo...as doubling a low dose has not done anything too crazy while doing so with 3meo result in amnesia and white out followed by a very instense trip.

3meo would often make a cracky unpleasant experience in the tactile sense for me...this one is just soft and gentle. Something I could use comfortably in public and such. But I have had some very osychedlic 3meo experiences that I haven't had with this

Good evening! :)

- 25 mg Promethazine - oral
- 120 mg OxyMorphone - insufflated
- 160 mg Oxycodone - oral
- 80 mg Methylphenidate - insufflated
- 30 mg Diazepam - oral
- 1 mg Clonazepam - sublingual
- 8 mg Flubromazolam - oral
- 2 mg Clonazolam - oral
- 300-400 mg 4-MEC (4-MethylEthylCathinone) - insufflated
- 1P-LSD 100 mcg - sublingual
- 100-150 mg IsoPropylPhenidate - insufflated

Still have 5 OC80's laying around and doing some 4-MEC almost reminds me of the good old Mephedrone days... :) :D

-- Peace o/

25mg of dck oral. Then went to dentist. Awesome anethetic for getting dental work done.

Now 3oo mg Lyrica with little to no tolerance
1 buzz ball 17 percent alcohol
More dck insufflated

Update. 1 pint and 1 flip flop wine cooler. I HIGHLY recommend the combo of Lyrica and dck. It's like rolling except without the mental euphoria and pushiness. It gives almost the same rolling feeling as MDMA though and the combo makes everything look like MDMA eyewiggles

update: went to get haircut and inner nose waxing/massage on dck and lyrica. Stylist offered me the last third of some kind of tequila/fruit drink that was 20%...drank it all on the walk home and now home.

topping the night off with some kratom and baclofen and 5htp and melatonin and theanine

I'm glad i have the BL how high are you peeps to share my highness with, beciause i have no friends IRL that use drugs and it's a passion of mine so hi

Last edited:
160mg methadone, 100mg clorazepate, 30mg diazepam and 2mg xanax.. I'm pretty high. :D

Also, join the chat (link in my sig) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.