• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You ever get physically sick drinking those waltussins? We don't have that where I live but I assume Robitussin is basically the same... I just couldn't stomach those bottles, too much nausea from all that synthetic sugar shit I think... would love to try DXM again if I could get it in a purer form or had the skills and smarts to make it or extract it. :\

Ended up cracking out the K! Figure it's the lesser of 2 evils. =D

I have drank tussin since 14 (used to regular now 2-3 times/month) I stopped puking after a year. If you chase with alcoholic beverage it kills the taste.

Might IV a point (0.1 gram) of Crystal Methampethamine since I haven't touched it since December 2017 :)

-- Peace o/

When you say that in January it's not really that impressive =D.

320mg oxycodone and 80mg methadone (former IV, latter oral), 50mg clorazepate, 0.5mg brotizolam, 2mg alprazolam, 12mg bromazepam.

Also 25mg 3meopce. As far as I can tell judging by from the ~5 times I've done 3meopce so far (and the many many times I did 3meopcp) is that 3meopce is a quite a lot less potent than 3meopcp.

I've been smoking grandaddy purp, drank 2 40s of St ides, took an x pill and emptied a container of f-phenibut in my mouth, bout to start snorting fish and PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT BEEEEEEEYOTCH!!!!

I'M so fucked up off St ides I pissed off my 4th floor balcony. That's when you know a drink is good, when you PYCO (pull your cock out.) I haven't drank St. Ides in a while, but it's my drink now, and when you pop the top the panties drop. St ides malt liquor, oooooooohhh

I'm not as high as treezy z :(

I'm finishing a growler of dead guy ale and about to brew kava. Faint marijuana high lingering, it's my last day on the THC for a while.

4g green maeng da, this batch from this vendor tastes extra terrible.

Can't wait to get some HARD DRUGS.

hey what was the supplement you mentioned a few posts back that has GABA melatonin and bunch of other shit in it that you said helps come down from shards?

I've been fucking a lot with noots/supps lately and doing stacks. I'm really liking a 600 mg dose of theanine combined with 1500 mg of tyrosine in the morning It takes away any rebound anxiety/minor WD from downers or caffiene jitters I may be dealing with.

then at night valerian, 5htp and a big theanine dose....ocaisionally I'll even get a slight benzo-ish feeling from that. I'm interested to get the name of your product if you said its good enough to come down from shard it must be something.

OT: 2 mg of etiz with no tolerance, feeling nice from it, also combined with 600 mg theanine

^ there really is nothing short of a minor tranquilizer that'll "take the edge off" a methamphetamine high, IMHO.

LOL indeed, but it was a leftover from my December 2017 stash, I only buy an eightball (3.5 grams) in the beginning of every month so still have to buy Janunary's eightball. :)

OT:

- 16 mg Hydromorphone - intranasal
- 80 mg Methylphenidate - intranasal
- about 4 x 125 mg lines of Cocaine (65-70%ish pure) - intranasal
- 40 mg Diazepam - oral
- 2 mg Clonazepam - sublingual
- 2 mg Nifoxipam - oral
- 22.5 mg Meloxicam - oral
- 25 mg Promethazine - oral
- standard cycle consisting of 250 mg DMMA & 250 mg Panax Ginseng

Slow day Opiate-based for me, but I have 5 OC80's waiting for me + about a good of good Cocaine so going to have a nice evening here, wish you all the same! :D

-- Peace o/

I'M so fucked up off St ides I pissed off my 4th floor balcony. That's when you know a drink is good, when you PYCO (pull your cock out.) I haven't drank St. Ides in a while, but it's my drink now, and when you pop the top the panties drop. St ides malt liquor, oooooooohhh
Haha. :D

My last oxy for a while. (for like 2 - 3 weeks cuz I ran out way early again :D)

I didn't dose all the benzos I said I dosed in my last post (was planning to take em right after posting though, when I made the post).
Instead I dosed a lot of oxy and methadone (480mg and 160mg, respectively) and 1.5mg brotizolam which a rather large dose for brotizolam. (common dose is 125-250 mcg, and I ). Hope that'll manage overpower my benzo tolerance and gimme some of that unique, lovely brotizolam goodness. :D Oh yeah, I'm also still feeling (albeit mildly) the 3-meo-pce I dosed earlier (25mg).
^tried to post this y'day evening but nodded out before I could post hah. :D

OT: 160mg Methadone, 50mg clorazepate and 150mg 4fa. Feels good.
Also got methylphenidate added to my scriptz. 2x10mg IR/day. Il not huge fan but figured I'd ask regardless. :D so yeah, getting 20mg methylphenidate ir a day how too on top of my already rather big collection of daily scripted pharmaceuticals. We'll see if I end up using it or stockpiling. :D

I got scripted 8 x 10 mg Ritalin IR a day, you are just starting out / have a conservative doc / are a light ADHD person? ;)

Anyways I'd say stockpile them and binge on them once a week or every two weeks. :)

OT: just added 2 huge lines of Cocaine (both about 200-250 mg) + 20 mg Diazepam + 20 mg Temazepam + 20 mg Methylphenidate + 100 mg Oxymorphone to my system *dr00lz* :p

-- Peace o/

hey what was the supplement you mentioned a few posts back that has GABA melatonin and bunch of other shit in it that you said helps come down from shards?

I've been fucking a lot with noots/supps lately and doing stacks. I'm really liking a 600 mg dose of theanine combined with 1500 mg of tyrosine in the morning It takes away any rebound anxiety/minor WD from downers or caffiene jitters I may be dealing with.

then at night valerian, 5htp and a big theanine dose....ocaisionally I'll even get a slight benzo-ish feeling from that. I'm interested to get the name of your product if you said its good enough to come down from shard it must be something.

OT: 2 mg of etiz with no tolerance, feeling nice from it, also combined with 600 mg theanine

I got them at some supplement store, they're called Power to Sleep. They have calcium, magnesium, flaxseed, ashwagandha, hops, lemon balm, passionflower, gaba, theanine, and melatonin.

I got scripted 8 x 10 mg Ritalin IR a day, you are just starting out / have a conservative doc / are a light ADHD person? ;)

Anyways I'd say stockpile them and binge on them once a week or every two weeks. :)

OT: just added 2 huge lines of Cocaine (both about 200-250 mg) + 20 mg Diazepam + 20 mg Temazepam + 20 mg Methylphenidate + 100 mg Oxymorphone to my system *dr00lz* :p

-- Peace o/

I have pretty severe adhd, but don't want to take too much of any stim daily cuz of the side effects. 20mg is enough. It helps me focus a little better and it doesn't give me so many side effects that I'd rather not take it. (I used to be less sensitive to stims but was addicted to amphetamines, large amounts daily, for a few years some time ago and now I'm much more sensitive to the side effects of stims).

I got them at some supplement store, they're called Power to Sleep. They have calcium, magnesium, flaxseed, ashwagandha, hops, lemon balm, passionflower, gaba, theanine, and melatonin.

thanks for checking for me but the melatonin dose is too high for me, 2 mg would have me fucked up the whole next day as I only usually take .150 to .3 mg of melatonin, But i may look into the other ingredients to add to my mix.

They only appear to have 50 mg of theanine. If I were you i would add some more with an additional supplement with pure theanine. I dose 300-600mg of theanine twice a day. I find that it works as low as 200 for me but more is better.

OT: havn't had any opioids in about 3 weeks. But i'm sick with a cold so i figured thats a good excuse to have some, so I just took 7 g of kratom, waiting for that sweet relief to kick in.

Last edited:
thanks for checking for me but the melatonin dose is too high for me, 2 mg would have me fucked up the whole next day as I only usually take .150 to .3 mg of melatonin, But i may look into the other ingredients to add to my mix.

They only appear to have 50 mg of theanine. If I were you i would add some more with an additional supplement with pure theanine. I dose 300-600mg of theanine twice a day. I find that it works as low as 200 for me but more is better.

OT: havn't had any opioids in about 3 weeks. But i'm sick with a cold so i figured thats a good excuse to have some, so I just took 7 g of kratom, waiting for that sweet relief to kick in.

It usually takes me 12mg of melatonin for sleep haha, and sometimes that doesn't even do it. In that case look into Anxie-T Stress Support from LifeSeasons. It has magnesium, theanine, ashwagandha, gaba, theobromine, and kava. Decent amounts as well, but your preferred doses would require 4-6 pills instead of the normal 2.

Well coming to my last few days at work. I’ve worked 6 weeks straight so far and I’m doing a 7 this time. I’m getting low on dones again I gotta tell myself it’s not the high anymore it’s staying out of wd till I get home. Easier said then done for me. Hope everyone is good timefor work

alcohol and marijuana.

starting tomorrow i'm switching to CBD-focused marijuana since i have to pass a DT and as long as you don't have THC in your bod you're good.

i also need to stop by an herbarium to pick up some more legal highs / downers to keep me from going insane from 3+ weeks of no pot.

I have pretty severe adhd, but don't want to take too much of any stim daily cuz of the side effects. 20mg is enough. It helps me focus a little better and it doesn't give me so many side effects that I'd rather not take it. (I used to be less sensitive to stims but was addicted to amphetamines, large amounts daily, for a few years some time ago and now I'm much more sensitive to the side effects of stims).

I see... I have also severe ADD+H, which means I have the mental aspect of Hyperactivity / Hypersensitivity / Hypersexuality and sometimes the pshyical aspects of them. That's why I'm prescriped 80 mg of Ritalin IR a day but I also have quite the large Cocaine addiction and I am waiting until the compound RTI-111 aka Dichloropane (look it up on Google / Wikipedia, it really is an interesting compound that is used in the treatment of Cocaine / Crack addiction :)) is available somewhere on the interweb. :)

OT:

- 16 mg Hydromorphone - 8 mg Hydromorphone pills - insufflated
- 80 mg Oxymorphone - 40 mg Opana ER pills - oral
- 40 mg Methylphenidate - 10 mg Ritalin IR pills - insufflated
- 60 mg Diazepam - 10 mg Valium blue pills - oral
- 30 mg Temazepam - 10 mg Restoril gelcaps - oral
- 2 mg Clonazepam - 0.5 mg Roche brand Rivotril pills - sublingual
- 25 mg Promethazine - 25 mg blue pills - oral
- a few bumps of Cocaine - insufflated
- IV'ed one point (0.1 gram) of Crystal Methamphetamine (still from December's 2017 eightball :))

Hella high ATM :D

-- Peace o/

I bought rti-111 recently and it was kind of a letdown. But yeah I IV and was looking for a cocaine-like rush.

It's available (or definitely was) at a very reputable vendor, and has been for a good while now. :p

OT: 50mg clorazepate
160mg Methadone, gonna take an extra capsule of done today cuz I have a few spares. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.