• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
3oo mg Lyrica
1 beer so far.

Trying to lay off the dck becuase it's caustic as fuck and my bladder was hurting after last night's run

∆ did u just start iv I remember u used to snort it

Yeah I started to dabble in it after I was out coppin with my buddy, a very seasoned IV user. I got a bag of rigs from him and practiced on myself. I'm pretty terrible lol so I'm using them to plug now.

OT:
100mg fentadope plugged
Few lines intranasal as I please
12mg bromazepam
0.25mg brotizolam
75mg hydroxyzine

i had a friend (now dead from IV) that could never hit himself it was such an ordeal every time. some ppl have thick skin and hidden veins.

added 7 g kratom and plugged 27 mg of dck despite bladder pains today from last night. gonna feel good as fuck when they hit.

just got home from work, gonna starting drinking. considering kratom tomorrow morning to help me with all the shit i gotta do on my day off. or bupe. we'll see.

400 mg lyrica
0,5 mg flualprazolam
a couple of hits of orange haze

about to roll a joint with orange haze and some morrocan hash while i wait for the lyrica to kick in

250mg 3-mmc plug
50mg miprocin/4-ho-MiPT Oral
AKB48 and fub-pb-22 blend joint
40mg ir oxycodone
60mg morphine sulphate er
Vapin on some MMB-CHMINACA

THE MIPROCIN is starting to kick in, lovely combo

- 160 mg Oxymorphone - 40 mg pills - insufflated
- 100 mg Methylphenidate - 10 mg Ritalin IR pills - insufflated
- 50 mg Promethazine - 25 mg lightblue pills - oral
- 20 mg Temazepam - 20 mg gelly :D - oral
- 3 mg Clonazepam - 0.5 mg Roche Rivotril pills - sublingual
- 40 mg Diazepam - 5 mg Valium pills - oral
- 4 mg Flubromazolam - 4 mg pellets - oral
- 100 mcg IsoProyl-LSD - 100 mcg blotters - sublingual / oral
- 100 mg 4-MEC - 4-MethylEhtylCathinone - insufflated

I have a lot more OC40's and OC80's waiting for me and my order of IP-LSD blotters, 1 gram 4-MEC, 10 x 4 mg Flubromazolam pellets and 2 grams of isopropylphenidate to play around with. :D

Wish I had MXE or Ketamine though... :(

-- Peace o/

Mines got a bit of a story. So I'm bored and it's friday so i takr about 10mg clonaz and head to dealer alley to pick up whatever was going around. On the way i slipped on to some black ice - flew straight back and landed on my elbows (see pic)

NSFW:

But anyway I continue to the ally get my food. But I didnt realise my elbow bone was visible. So i had to spend 2 hours in AandE on speed and fuck loads of clonaz and then they give me tramadol which just fucked me.

returned home to plug (syringe) some more speed.

Now I'm going to win some more money on onine poker ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
About to get a whole lot higher, 3 substantial lines of 4-ho-MiPT, 60mg morphine sulphate to plug and a rollie blend of AKB48 and fub-pb-22
XUGZj

1:30pm -3:15 am consumed 250mg miprocin, 2g 3-mmc, 1g AKB48 and fub-pb-22 Orange flavor blend

been buzzing decent today on <1mg bupe, gotta love strong drugs and low tolerances. had a nice nappy poo, went to the grocery store for yummies, and now eating 4mg valium before smoking a teensy amount of weed and cracking a beer.

edible and a half a handful of lyrica and baclofen

Now drinking and I just woke up it's 9am

100 mg of tapentadol (no opioid tolernance).

1.5 g kratom (hope it doesn't outcompete receptors with tapentadol)

parents are visiting today from the other side of country and havn't seen them in 9 months, hoping to swipe some xanax from moms purse

Last edited:
I'm trying to stay away from substances...that last run of molly & dope I did seemed to really fuck me over lol. (Dope was useful for "pain management", though...kept me physically numb for almost a week straight)

Things seem pretty dull for me lately...low energy, libido, outlook, you name it pretty much. I think that's more the result of whatever drug that was that I snorted & ate ("molly"). This actually happened to me once before, after I consumed a hit of "synthetic mescaline" that someone sold me back home. I tripped balls for 13 hours straight but in the week or two afterwards a general discontent & malaise seem to creep over my days, and I became depressed. It got better eventually though. Never experienced an "LTC" with anything else (acid, mushrooms, meth etc)

So yeah, I feel like I need some time to start a different routine for a bit, maybe trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Good to take a breather every now and then.

Good evening BL! :D

Just finishing off a gram of 4-MEC (4-MethylEthylCathinone) and have 2 grams of IsoPropylPhenidate and 5 grams of 4-FluoroCocaine laying around so tonight is going to be sweeeet... :D ;) :p

anyways OT:

- 320 mg Oxycodone - OxyContin 80 mg pills - oral
- 60 mg Methylphenidate - Ritalin IR 10 mg pills - insufflated
- 50 mg Diazepam - Valium 5 mg yellow pills - oral
- 40 mg Temazepam - Restoril 20 mg gellies - oral
- 8 mg Flubromazolam - 4 mg pellets - oral
- bought myself an eightball (3.5 grams) of Methamphetamine for next month and an eightball of good (as in 60-65%) Cocaine to party all week long :D

-- Peace o/

100 mg tapentadol plugged.

2 steel reserve 211s

still have residual lyrica bacofen high from earlier.

Hi everyone been a min since I posted. That sure was a long long long stint at work holy shit way to long for me that’s for sure! The last three days I was out of methadone and used kratom and gabapentin worked very well. I was happy then I got my methadone and was back to normal and even lil higher then usual! Still debating on getting off the methadone or staying on it or maybe even switching back to subutex. I liked myself more on subutex cuz I didn’t spend money on extra subutex like I do with methadone I spend money on extra methadone for a high. Hope y’all have been good and enjoying yalls lives out there around the world!

Today I’ve enjoyed

25 mg methadone oral
10 mg methadone oral
4(30mg oxycodone) snorted total 120mg
2(15mg oxycodone) snorted total 30 mg

might snort some more or maybe even get wild and plug some hmmmmm

Joe Bean

- tea infusion of blue-lotus
- bacopa monnieri
- 50mg DXM
- 500mcg Clonazolam
- 6mg Bromazepam
- 25mg Diphenhydramine
- 12mg Hydromorphone
Hi Bamos! I tried to accept your friend request, but I'm not sure if it worked. Anyways, so you made a tea with all these drugs in it?? Lol, I guess you can just crush pills and drop in the mix,eh?

Good morning BL! :)

Been researching the two grams of IsoPropylPhenidate I recently got in the mail so expect a trip report incoming! :D

- 120 mg Oxycodone - 40 mg OxyContin pills - oral
- 40 mg Methylphenidate - 10 mg Ritalin IR pills - insufflated
- 30 mg Diazepam - 5 mg yellow Valium pills - oral
- 22.5 mg Meloxicam - oral
- 180 mg Morphine - MS Contin 60 mg pills - oral
- some residual 4-MEC laying around - insufflated
- a couple of dabs of IsoPropylPhenidate to get things going today ;) -insufllated

-- Peace o/

Today I've taken about 15mg of meth and 3g of kratom(just now). Been lacking motivation lately, I have a lot of things to decide in the upcoming months and not sure what I want to do with my life anymore. Just applied for a job in another EU country, we'll see how that turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.