• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methacodone please keep posting, I am curious what a taper such as yours will be like. Do you plan on staying at 80mg methadone after you're done your Benzo taper, and do you have a maintenance dose for bennies planned? Or will be going cold off them for good?

I am pretty sober since things have worn off... Boooooooooooooo. Gonna eat some fries and sushi while I do some errands I suppose.

Methacodone please keep posting, I am curious what a taper such as yours will be like. Do you plan on staying at 80mg methadone after you're done your Benzo taper, and do you have a maintenance dose for bennies planned? Or will be going cold off them for good?

I am pretty sober since things have worn off... Boooooooooooooo. Gonna eat some fries and sushi while I do some errands I suppose.

I'm absolutely going to stay on my methadone while I keep tapering benzos. There is NO WAY in hell I'm going to do both at the same time, F that man, that's the worst of both worlds. Gonna have benzo w/d along with methadone w/d? Even with tapering at small doses, my w/d will be way to much for me. Going step by step is guaranteed an easier process. It will take way more time, yes. BUT, I'd rather do is safely and slow, than go fast and risk relapse to any, as you see, I take other opiates on top of my 'done to keep me feeling good.

I KNOW for a fact, when I get down to 3mg or below on my KLONOPIN, things WILL get a bit harder, but I don't mind that, since I have opiates on the side to mask off and ease down the benzo w/d.

My MMT doctor/counselor said that's the best way to do it, they even said, doing both at the same time will raise your relapse percentage by nearly 100%, that's like a guaranteed relapse and then game over.

I'm going really good so far, I know I not much far in, but I'll do it right and slow. Rather than fast and risk severe w/d.

I am so high, I'm a little worried. I'm typing to keep myself awake.

25mg diazepam, 20mg temazepam, 400mg codeine, promethazine, weed, and the non-drug ingested high of having won $30 playing blackjack.

Still ascending from eating 2 hits of some angel print lsd last night at midnight
Then consumed 200mg mdma around 2

Just smoking trees and eating banzos atm
Feels good m8's

Naaah methacodone I meant are you staying on methadone indefinitely after the benzo taper and where are you stopping the taper(s) in terms of dosage. Didn't mean or suggest you should go off both at once that would be cruel.

I'm about to get my drink on as soon as I mail some documents so I have everything I planned to do done for the day. Yummy run on sentence.

Around 2G gabapentin dosed over the past few hours. Feels good. Love messing with my Gaba receptor, had a strong lyrica addiction for years, which I would prefer because it is clearly more potent to my body.

Second cup of coffee the day, feeling comfortable in my skin.

Have to sneak to the liquor store maybe and buy a can of chewing tobacco. Hopefully.

80mg DOLOPHINE/Methadone, 8 10mg pills
90mg ROXICODONE/Oxycodone IR, 3 30mg pills
120mg MORPHINE Sulfate ER, 4 30mg pills, plugged
7mg KLONOPIN/Clonazepam, 7 1mg pills
150mg HydrOXYzine, 6 25mg capsules
50mg Promethazine, 2 25mg pills
Caffeine, Large coffee with Caramel Syrup and French Vanilla Creamer
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Today is Saturday, my first week of tapering benzos is complete! Next week/Saturday I'll be on 6.5mg....WHOOP. I'm actually feeling fucking FANTASTIC.

CHEERS BL's!

You are tapering but I noticed you are using Methadone and Oxycodone along with Morphine. How´s that tapering I imagine..
Were you using more? I´m just curious as I´m off methadone myself and following up on what others are doing.

^ he's tapering benzos not opiates

OT: smoking a spliff after a long ass day, gonna smoke a couple more tonight because i'm travelling tomorrow so i won't be smoking any weed during that time.

Iv'd 1mg sub
3g gabapentin
Smoked a shiiit ton of weed and now am going to an aa function w the local recovery house I used to live at. Ooops!

Im high. Aaaaagain. Always.

Day off,amphetamines & whiskey all day

Those are my drugs of choice!!! Pop some addy and then enjoy the night with some strong beer or whiskey, fuck yeah!

Took 10mg of Adderall today to not feel like SHIT. I'm going to taper down from 40mg every day DAMMIT! I got this. and yes, today has been quite brutal, in terms of my body begging me to take more amps to do stuff. I'm staring at a bottle with about 40 left, Feeling empowered over the tapering.

Anyway, I'm gonna drive an hour to a fancy as fuck place that sells like 500 different types of beers. Gonna drink some craft brew shit, and call it a night.

Anyway, I'm gonna drive an hour to a fancy as fuck place that sells like 500 different types of beers. Gonna drink some craft brew shit, and call it a night.

Good choice Faye

Let us know what you wind up getting, and if you harpoon any whales.

I'm on my way up right now,, from not high to high.

I love MMJ! Someone posted on IG earlier of a scavenger hunt--they'd left 1g of BHO somewhere and posted a picture.. I was like, hey, that's right near me.. So I went and picked it up... Been smoking free BHO all afternoon.

Also 700mg of Soma and 10mg of oxy.. Got the hiccups like crazy and feeling niiiice

I love MMJ! Someone posted on IG earlier of a scavenger hunt--they'd left 1g of BHO somewhere and posted a picture.. I was like, hey, that's right near me.. So I went and picked it up... Been smoking free BHO all afternoon.

Also 700mg of Soma and 10mg of oxy.. Got the hiccups like crazy and feeling niiiice

If I ever stop smoking glass I'm hiding them outside and publically posting coordinates haha. That's great that you located that much on a hint.

I would love to be able to smoke as much as possible. But, since I live in a building the smell would be revealing. My neighbors are sort of conservative. They wouldn´t mind an eventual use. <br>Do you have any tricks to make the smell go away faster or "hide it" somehow?

Pretty high!

Natural endorphin's from rock climbing, 20mg diazepam, and 50mg promethazine and 250mg codeine all on an empty stomach. Some dxm to potentiate.

Nice.

Good that codeine works for you! Neither codeine nor Tramadol has ever worked for me. Tolerance issues I guess..
Valium (diazepam) is pretty relaxing though. And it does have a long life-time.

I am feeling pretty insomniac atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.