• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SirTop-

Oh, no. I don't PLAN on staying on Methadone forever. I'm only 25 years old, and still got my whole life ahead of me. There's no way I'm going to stay on 'done forever, that's just not me.
I actually plan on tapering my Methadone/Opiates after I successfully taper out of benzos.

Erikmen-

I'm not tapering opiates at the moment, just benzos.

Anyways, what a BEAUTIFUL morning, cool, breezy, cozy, just feels amazing.
Here's what I'm on right now-

80mg DOLOPHINE/Methadone, 8 10mg pills
60mg ROXICODONE/Oxycodone IR, 2 30mg pills
120mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 4 30mg pills, plugged
30mg NORCO Hydrocodone, 3 10mg pills
975mg APAP, from NORCO pills
7.0mg KLONOPIN/Clonazepam, 7 1mg pills
125mg Hydroxyzine, 5 25mg capsules
100mg Promethazine, 4 25mg pills
Caffeine, coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

#OPIATED

cheers BL's!

45mg Adderall IR
1.5mg clonazepam
1600mg gabapentin
big ol' fat bowl of some sticky
and a 5hour energy (if that even counts?)

im feeling greaaaaaat. Gunna do some yard work, and then study, or possibly play NBA2k15 all day hahaha
hope you guys(and girls) are feeling well!

Do you have any tricks to make the smell go away faster or "hide it" somehow?

Switch to dabbing, or vaping.

You could also use one of those dryer-sheet things, or some Ozium.

But really, dabbing leaves almost no smell in my place, and none of that nasty smell from stale weed smoke.

Good choice Faye

Let us know what you wind up getting, and if you harpoon any whales.

I'm on my way up right now,, from not high to high.

I drank some Founders Centennial, that stuff was really good. and had some Weyerbacher Merry Monk, was nasty as fuck.

I'm on 10mg addy again, and gonna try and drink less tonight! I am really liking the Founders brewery, good stuff.

I drank some Founders Centennial, that stuff was really good. and had some Weyerbacher Merry Monk, was nasty as fuck.

I'm on 10mg addy again, and gonna try and drink less tonight! I am really liking the Founders brewery, good stuff.

I aggre man! Founders is doing some gooood brewing!

I aggre man! Founders is doing some gooood brewing!

Yeah buddy!!! Quick question for ya Randy, why mix the Addy with Kpins?? man I take 10mg worth of valium at night and the next day I KNOW FOR SURE it dulls down my addy. I would never really want to mix both, unless I'm anxious as fuck on a high dose of addy.

random edit: Man my teeth cavities are ANNOYING as fuck, it's a high in itself.

I would love to be able to smoke as much as possible. But, since I live in a building the smell would be revealing. My neighbors are sort of conservative. They wouldn´t mind an eventual use.<br>Do you have any tricks to make the smell go away faster or "hide it" somehow?

I used to make spoofs in earlier years, get a toilet paper/paper towel cardboard roll and stuff it with dryer sheets. You just blow your hit through the cardboard tube with dryer sheets.

And as someone else said, dabbing doesn't really leave a smell.

Just woke up, still feeling phenibut after effects. Been awhile since I've taken phenibut. Fuckin woke up to find my cereal bowl (thankfully empty) turned upside down under my pillow. The good ole phenibut pass outs.

Yeah buddy!!! Quick question for ya Randy, why mix the Addy with Kpins?? man I take 10mg worth of valium at night and the next day I KNOW FOR SURE it dulls down my addy. I would never really want to mix both, unless I'm anxious as fuck on a high dose of addy.

It definitely dulls it a bit, but the kpins aren't for recreation lol I have GAD, and severe panic attacks, so it's a daily dose. I'm currently weaning off from 4mg daily, and making good progress! I hate those fucking things. Having been on prescribed benzos for years, it doesn't really affect my addy high, it's pretty insignificant for me. I reallyyyyy like the gabapentin with addy though, it kinda keeps me from buggin out lol

Im 'meh' high. I have been smoking this weed for the past few hours keeping a consistently BLAZED feeling. It just feels kinda lacking today. Like I want to be higher! Idk, though.
Plus:
1mg sub iv
6g gabapentin

Fuck you addiction! (*shakes fist at sky*)

It definitely dulls it a bit, but the kpins aren't for recreation lol I have GAD, and severe panic attacks, so it's a daily dose. I'm currently weaning off from 4mg daily, and making good progress! I hate those fucking things. Having been on prescribed benzos for years, it doesn't really affect my addy high, it's pretty insignificant for me. I reallyyyyy like the gabapentin with addy though, it kinda keeps me from buggin out lol

I was on Kpins 6mg a day, for about 6 months maybe? I literally told my psychiatrist, NO MORE! The withdraw sucked balls.

I was on Kpins 6mg a day, for about 6 months maybe? I literally told my psychiatrist, NO MORE! The withdraw sucked balls.
I was going to try cold turkey, but my mother begged me not to lol she said "I don't care how old you are, you're still my baby!" Haha. So I did a pretty quick taper and it's been mostly pain free. I'd like to get off of all meds and try natural remedies, CBT, and meditation/yoga. It's worth a shot! Lol

sittin in the shade smokin some herb trynna wake up to a get on with this lazy sunday. I made you guys a weird little funk beat AstralFunk.

5mg clonazepam + 2mg lorazepam = only the tiniest inkling of relaxation. Fuck benzo tolerance. Fuck it to fuck.

3.5 weeks until I'm out of this sober program, and home, and heroin and meth and a REAL high again. The needle has crept into my thoughts unbidden every goddamn day since January, and I'm only too eager to welcome her back.

Good that codeine works for you! Neither codeine nor Tramadol has ever worked for me. Tolerance issues I guess..
Valium (diazepam) is pretty relaxing though. And it does have a long life-time.

I am feeling pretty insomniac atm.

I am so grateful it works for me - it means I don't have to fuck with harder opiates, and at the right dose, codeine is extremely pleasant in its own right. I enjoy it as much as morphine and in some ways more than Oxy. DXM and days off in between doses keeps my tolerance pretty nicely in-check. Chuck in a couple benzos...like diazepam...really nice stone.

Well, after this guy named 'crank' held a loaded gun to my head today, holding me hostage, saying if I move from the couch I'm dead, all while my dad is sitting there smiling and having the other junkie beat my face

yeah I fook 2mg fucking alprazolam and drank a pint of gin

I'm feeling pretty good. Been doing ketamine at sporadic periods throughout the day.

Just smashed an 8mg Dilaudid, debating if I should bang the other two now or later.... together or separately..
my tolerance is slowly going down now so I don't wanna make it go back up.

Choices, choices..

annnnnd my buddy smoked some wax with me so I'm pretty baked on top of that.

Been smoking hash and banged a point of really good mdma about an hour ago

Status
Not open for further replies.