• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you guys smoke hash / wax etc I hate weed one of the few drugs I cant stand, makes my heart explode lol ironic being I love amphetamines

got lucky -- a long missed friend called me to tell me ha had jack herer, so -- as an effect of the complete inibition caused by this fekkin potent flubromazolam -- i decided to take the elusively sleeping free-rider train to a city located 45 minutes (by train), back and forth, just to score some jack herer. feel fine now.

ephedrine
4,5 mg flubomazolam
four bowls of jack herer
a lots of coffee, winston 100s and theanine

feel pretty perfect

80mg DOLOPHINE, 8 10mg pills
60mg Oxycodone IR, 2 30mg pills
60mg Hydrocodone, 6 10mg pills
60mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 2 30mg pills, PLUGGED
1950mg APAP, from Norco pills
7.5mg Clonazepam, 7 1/2 1mg pills
100mg Hydroxyzine, 4 25mg capsules
125mg Promethazine, 5 25mg pills
Caffeine, coffee
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Ok, I'm HIGH as FUCK. VERY opiated. Pin pointed. Been craving sweets ALL day. Just bought a LARGE Hot chocolate from * bucks, with a piece of Coconut Chocolate pie. OMEEGOSSHH. tastes fucking A-MAZING.
BLASTED TO BLAST OFF LAND.

Cheers BL's!

I don't know how you guys smoke hash / wax etc I hate weed one of the few drugs I cant stand, makes my heart explode lol ironic being I love amphetamines

That is ironic, as most people would say that about amphetamines lol. I dunno what it is, I just love smoking hash. And vaporizing oil (dabbing), is even better imo, when it's a just a little throughout the dinner it really improves my QoL as I can take the right amount of cannabinoids without spending too much time medicating, but if I want to get really stoned that's easy too.

ot: just got back from the club with some nugrun BHO--2g of some Crown OG I've been wanting to try (3rd place HTCC 2015), .5 OG Kush, .5 Brain Candy

taking dabs of that and eating 10mg oxy. my weekend starts a little early

What a long day man it's midnight and just got home, i'm gonna smoke a joint now.
I'm also kind of drunk and dehydrated, hope i won't have a wine hangover lol but that's what why i have this weed.

Wax/oil is great but if you have no weed tolerance and take a huge toke it can be a little unpleasant. I'm sure you all know somebody who has "pulled a whitey" xD

Prolly all the amphetamine that makes weed to much lol

Sober packing a bowl up

Wish I had some bennys!

Well this batch, plus i hear of etiz is lostency. Finished ~6g diclazepam throm these venfors ant they ask repertoire the sane, Monoclonal is a goldmine - of being high. Not to mentioned most my day was wasted on stupid shit and not bro tow. At least And yeah that was was a epic to je part ppppm that kegendary hair bang, Its the end of the methadone and i still got some post lods in. Once 100mgmore phenibuts worrk ioo rock orl

Ok let me really write that , My post 24 hour methadole holdiay is hanging, but i OD'd on diclazepam waiting for it to come on (and parrent overstress). Sillt. Wasted amptjer 100mg. That, pint of gin, 2 wine, all gone, stil felt need for more. 4 pints and 2 cigars

obviously previously benzo post..

Last edited:
Swim is out of coke but still wanna feel the rush of iv coke use, what else can swim use?

Here on BL we don't use terms like swim, it's ok to say it's yourself. It's much easier for everyone to read, and doesn't really do much to hide the fact that it was you :p :)
Aside from that welcome to Bluelight and I can't answer that question precisely, for I've never IV'd coke. I'm definitely an opiates kinda gal.... tried it with meth before but I wouldn't suggest that unless you wanna be up for a really long time lol.

OT: I'm feelin' pretty mellow IV'd 8mgs hydromorphone. Waiting on dealer to get back with more, he only had 4 yellows so my bf and I split em. I feel so shitty for relapsing ugh ._.

Not nearly high enough... or too high? 30mg valium, 3mg ativan, beer, weed. Why am I not sleeping? I havent slept in 2 days and stopped taking speed like 24 hours ago. Fuck this shit, bring me Haldol.

As for the swimmer: there is nothing other than IV coke that feels anything even close to IV coke.

I've been told IV users just shoot water to shoot soething,,, use clean water yo.

He said high enough ? My boy eats what, 400mg+ oxy a day? Hes a legend.Ih I thought thwt was whoosajiggawha.
dont feel bad. I quit 3 momths ago, woke up took 40mg ;done, 40more 12hrs later, then 30, then 500mg tram and blacked out. Dont plan on anymore. I urge addicte not to gat caught up in 1 use. Forgot to mention diclazepam redosing too -- Im movin on.

TheRapperGoneBad;12981062 Wish I had some bennys![/QUOTE said:
Reminds me taking 1.5 boxes bennies (900mg) then 300mg dxm. i know you use low to potentiate.

Last edited:
Ahhhh sounds dope my ladyfriend just copped opana ir...

Get lit bang like rabbits,

fuckin opiate abstenence is some bullshit.

aye opiate abstinence is a bitch. longest I've gone since I started was 47 days. I made it to 25 last week and caved. Not too proud of myself but whatever, I'm kinda glad my guy didn't pull through tonight and we were only able to get 16mgs to split. I mighhht go upstairs and try to do one last wash on the leftover shit since my bf left and its just sitting there... It probably won't do anything I should just chuck it really. That would be so fiendy of me... :( On second though I'm not gonna do it, I can wait til I have some actual pills. (Ya know cause heroin is friggin impossible to find in my city) :\ so tired of shooting Dillies....

I got two hits of H.

I feel it so much, yet I barely feel it. I'm allll on edge. I don't know if it's just my mind. Bam! Damn!

Feel so twisted.

Currently having to abstain from anything fun due to a pre employment drug test, which fucking blowssssss lol currently feeling quite content on 3mg of my prescribed clonazepam though. That'll do pig, that'll do...

Massively stoned from that dab sesh, wow some people make amazing wax.

My buddy just picked up some wax the other day I have yet to try... Can't wait. yum yum

Guess I'm gonna try to sleep now. Feelin' pretty much sober and just wanting to get more opiates in me. what have I done?!?!... meh, gotta try to get at least 3hrs of sleep before this work thing.

Peace out, BL'rs!~~~

My buddy just picked up some wax the other day I have yet to try... Can't wait. yum yum

Guess I'm gonna try to sleep now. Feelin' pretty much sober and just wanting to get more opiates in me. what have I done?!?!... meh, gotta try to get at least 3hrs of sleep before this work thing.

Peace out, BL'rs!~~~

Dude, I envy you guys right now :/ hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.