• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bubbler hits and a coffee. My parents are coming to my place so I'm going to smoke a cig and then hide some things hehe 8( don't want them to find my oil burner full of DMT resin, that would be difficult to explain... or my bubbler well you get the point

40mg methadone
.25g dope
Coffee
1/4 pint (100ml) 100 proof vodka
1/4 pint (100ml) 80 proof vodka

Continuing my amphetamine break. Chilling and about to go grab a breakfast sandwich.

Off to work, few lines of H snorted to alleviate my headache and gonna do some ice once my co-worker shows up. Good day glad I slept a few hours last night dope was giving me horrible anxiety and my pupils were shot all is good now though

40 mg oxycontin (Old Formula - crushed, lines to snort)
bout quarter to half a g diacetylmorphine lines, sometimes mixed in with oxy and christened (by me) a "dope ball".
2 bongs of dank
2 mgs loprazolam

Will be nodding away soon enough.

Yeah YEAH!

Last edited:
A Lil cold FM? Is that like... 65? It 45 and balmy here

That's exactly what it means, haha. I think it's currently 67 and sunny. But it feels a little cool. And I'll definitely need a sweatshirt for the game tonight.

It really does feel colder than elsewhere though because there's no humidity. Like, almost 0% all the time, so the temperature barely feels that (and why mid-80s is actually very comfortable--at least to me).

I take that back, 25% current humidity, which is pretty normal. I'd say it's usually within the 10-30% range.

Just definitely not the constant 100% humidity I'm used to from the mid-atlantic.

East coast ain't all its shook up to be fwiw

I like living in old america though, people around here are like "idgaf, jus leave me the hell alone" its nice.

Edit: buzzed as fuck on empty stomach MFers

Last edited:
20150409_001936_zpsp2fnmvrz.jpg

Snorting lines of this here thai white (china white #4 to you guys). Rushing hard, dream/sleep awake rinse and repeat. These benzo loprazolam is very noice if you wanna be benzoed outta yo fkin gord but very euphorically.

I'm see if I can get some Seconal tomorrow or next day.

Dreaming awake again, least I'm not snapping out of the nods violently, since I took the benzo (this don't happen on oxy tho).

FEELIN' GOOD ON A WEDNESDAY!

That's the best one of the day, mate!

Edit: so I'm drinking and realized for the 100th time that there's a giant blown up photograph, framed, in our living room, of a homeless guy passed out on a bench in some city, new York, Paris, I don't know.

I always forget its there and when I see it and the neurons spark and I realize there's a gigantic picture of some random vagabond no one in my family is associated with in our house, it cracks me up. I literally just burst out laughing like a madman in an empty home.

He just looks so comfortable sleeping? there.

Last edited:
Ive been smoking green for the past 3hrs, currently trying to decide if Im actually feeling high or not. Im thinking I must be, judging by my thought patterns. I just cant stop loading my pipe! Better acquire ASAP!

Innit* ;).
--
OT; Feel pretty goddamn great from the D-Amp + Loraz + Alpraz. Time for a cigret, I hate 100's so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.