• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

Gettin' buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Thus far had 5 White Russians, and a tall baby of coors. Broj boutta come over and kill dat Jack Diesels / Clooney's new vodka.
Also, I'm fucked on Phenibut from yesterday night, popped 4mg Etizooooooooooooooooooo bout 4 hour ago, nomtawknbout?

Damn I am high as fuck. Just took a hit of weed for the first time in like 3 days, and actually the first bong rip in a couple months. So fucking stoned, plus I'm still wired as fuck from caffeine and have been feeling good from the kratom all day. Pretty solid Saturday so far, may have a few beers later on just to top it all off. We shall see. ;) Peace.

Just woke up after a little nap, my mood is so stable it's amazing I feel "normal" so...

let's continue then, with 50mg oxazepam, 175mg hydroxyzine, 50mg amitriptylin and some indoor sativa buds

IV 0.3mg buprenorphine
1800mg gabapentin
50mg hydroxyzine
IV and vaporized m-amphet shards
fire cannabis, some strain of kush I just swooped up

Dipped out on the eye appointment, got a good excuse lined up though.

Still feeling the effects of the tea I drank last night. I need to conserve my remaining goodies to be rationed at a later time (the opiates, amps, weed, and benzos) just beginning a stone sixpack of enjoy by as I type this.

I wasn't just tripping when I wrote my most recent posts either, that cocktail high really was my best effort in years. Hard to replicate those.

Hope everyone's high and happy tonight :)

Got a week off and so far
2 hits of Fire white on white LSD
.25 speed
1 gram heroin
.35 ketamean
.25 mdma.
Going to spend the rest of my week IV'ing speed and H Till next weekend then going to come down with some random benzo's so i can go back to work. Right now i feel like i am coming back from a trip on the starship enterprise as the acid is wearing off and i am preping a molly/heroin speedball.

Pill2C:

All the best, man. I'm sorry you feel that cold turkey from everything is the way it has to be. Every so often I feel the same way for myself. The only thing I wish for you, for all of us, is happiness. Keep on keepin' on dude. Even if you aren't "high" it is great to see you around this forum. I'd rather be Belgian than American sometimes but don't tell uncle Sam that.

80mg Methadone
10mg Diazepam
3mg Alprazolam
1800mg Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
10mg Bisacodyl
Caffeine from coffee
Marlboro lights

Back on a Alprazolam binge for a few days, I'm currently stock piling my 10mg Diazepam and 1mg Lorazepam pills, gonna need them for when I detox Methadone down to 30mg and switch to Subutex.

hang,
I know You're on bupe, is it euphoric? I do find Methadone to be VERY euphoric, esp. In higher doses or a combo with benzos.
Is bupe as euphoric as 'done? If you've never tried 'done, is bupe a good combo with benzos like 'done is? I'm kina nervous about switching cuz I get mixed up answers from people. Some say they can't feel it, others say bupe is super euphoric.

^ I'll take 'done over bupe any day

40mg methadone
Coffee
10mg d-amp (need a refill that I'm not sure I can get)

Gonna take a bong rip soon. Just finishing up watching "The Hobbit - Five Armies" now then getting my NFL Sunday started.

Just chillin.
Took some codeine in the morning along with a coffee, then 2 beers a few hours later, been smoking spliffs all day as well (smoking one right now).

80mg Methadone

hang,
I know You're on bupe, is it euphoric? I do find Methadone to be VERY euphoric, esp. In higher doses or a combo with benzos.
Is bupe as euphoric as 'done? If you've never tried 'done, is bupe a good combo with benzos like 'done is? I'm kina nervous about switching cuz I get mixed up answers from people. Some say they can't feel it, others say bupe is super euphoric.

I used to be on MMT and have used methadone recreationally before that, I much prefer methadone; it's warm, sedating, and I love the duration, but I'd never wanna go thru the WD's of kicking 70mg daiy MMT EVER AGAIN! It was a long, cold/sweaty visit to hell itself and crushing depression to add to that, but I got put on 7-day detox for repeated THC positive UA's, it was bullshit.

Bupe can be euphoric when you get your tolerance down, absolutely and especially with benzo's. I hadn't used opioids in a few months and I took 2mg insuffL + 6-7mg clonazepam subL and was nodding face, but that's only w/ a low tolerance. I don't nod from bupe at this point because I was shooting a decent amt of heroin prior and had been going on hard binges w/ the dope for several months. I do get energy, a mood-lift, and mild opioid euphoria (if taken <2mg only, to let more norbupe metabolize; less is more w/ buprenorphine). My best buzz is when I do a 0.3-0.5mg shot of the bupe in the morning when I'm feeling slightly sick, the warmth and energizing synthetic opi come up takes over and I feel great (especially w/ benzo's, then it's more sedating and more mu-agonist type high). The W/D's from buprenorphine are bearable, unlike methadone W/D's IMO/E I had to eat mad benzo's and drink heavily to even get through the days, along w/ cannabis. That's my experience with bupe.

I used to be on MMT and have used methadone recreationally before that, I much prefer methadone; it's warm, sedating, and I love the duration, but I'd never wanna go thru the WD's of kicking 70mg daiy MMT EVER AGAIN! It was a long, cold/sweaty visit to hell itself and crushing depression to add to that, but I got put on 7-day detox for repeated THC positive UA's, it was bullshit.

Bupe can be euphoric when you get your tolerance down, absolutely and especially with benzo's. I hadn't used opioids in a few months and I took 2mg insuffL + 6-7mg clonazepam subL and was nodding face, but that's only w/ a low tolerance. I don't nod from bupe at this point because I was shooting a decent amt of heroin prior and had been going on hard binges w/ the dope for several months. I do get energy, a mood-lift, and mild opioid euphoria (if taken <2mg only, to let more norbupe metabolize; less is more w/ buprenorphine). My best buzz is when I do a 0.3-0.5mg shot of the bupe in the morning when I'm feeling slightly sick, the warmth and energizing synthetic opi come up takes over and I feel great (especially w/ benzo's, then it's more sedating and more mu-agonist type high). The W/D's from buprenorphine are bearable, unlike methadone W/D's IMO/E I had to eat mad benzo's and drink heavily to even get through the days, along w/ cannabis. That's my experience with bupe.

Detox you off of fuckin mdone for a benign flower, straight bullshit.

Used mdone an bupe recreationally I honestly hate the way bupe makes me feel ( prolly the partial ag business) compared to most opiates. Shooting may be different cause I only ever subd an snorted it.

Does alcohol help you with the withdrawls? Also hate the way those two go together beaucse of how it hits your stomach, dehydrates you more, ad really only alliviated things when I was shit face smashed.

Does alcohol help you with the withdrawls?

Funny you mention that, because I am actually having a drink right now to try not to think about finding money to get opis.
It helps a little, but definitely not as well as I'd like it to.
Gonna go to a friends right away to grab a little clonaz to tide me over. That in combo with the alcohol definitely helps more than one or the other when I'm really hurting for hydros

^ hey man I wish you all the best. For real. Enjoy your last time with them drugs and look forward to a brighter tomorrow. Much lov and good vibes @<3

Thanks. :) I definitely did/am, and surely will. Starting tomorrow I'm going serious 'rehab mode'. :p

Pill2C:

All the best, man. I'm sorry you feel that cold turkey from everything is the way it has to be. Every so often I feel the same way for myself. The only thing I wish for you, for all of us, is happiness. Keep on keepin' on dude. Even if you aren't "high" it is great to see you around this forum. I'd rather be Belgian than American sometimes but don't tell uncle Sam that.

Appreciate the kind words man. I will come around from time to time, but will try to visit less than I have the past weeks, because it does have a kind-of triggering effect on me to read DC threads. =D

OT: Still loaded on bromazepam, xanax and THC. Got 1 joint of ice-o-later hash left that I'm gonna smoke in a bit. I'm not a big hash-fan, but this shit is da bomb. For real.
Anyway; that will be the final joint/drug I ever take if all goes as planned. Really hoping it all works out.

Peace. =D

Thanks. :) I definitely did/am, and surely will. Starting tomorrow I'm going serious 'rehab mode'. :p

Appreciate the kind words man. I will come around from time to time, but will try to visit less than I have the past weeks, because it does have a kind-of triggering effect on me to read DC threads. =D

OT: Still loaded on bromazepam, xanax and THC. Got 1 joint of ice-o-later hash left that I'm gonna smoke in a bit. I'm not a big hash-fan, but this shit is da bomb. For real.
Anyway; that will be the final joint/drug I ever take if all goes as planned. Really hoping it all works out.

Peace. =D

Good luck man, it won't be easy, but experiencing life and all it's highs and low. It's worth feeling them for real, without the drugs.

Got my hands on a couple bumps of fentanyl powder. From my friend with the clonaz. She doesn't shoot up so she didn't want me doing so either, which is good cause i have no supplies on me and am working on quitting (again) anyway. So that, and 2mg clonaz to help me relax.

Feeling better wd's gone for now :)