• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

20151019_012049_zpsgb8gwyxc.jpg

picked these on a verge a block away. shoulda acted a week ago when they were bigger ones.

these are papaver somniferum hey ? gonna brew some tea with em I rate.

they leak VERY bitter milk when I score em.

OT: high on oxy 100 mgs
H 200 mgs,
alprazolam 1 mgs ,
loprazolam 3 mgs,
clobazam 10 mgs.

hopefully nod into a goodnights sleep.

300 mcgs of LSZ and other than a bit of an alertness fuck all after 3 hrs :(

hangyourhead clear out your inbox nikka

OT: doped weeded and nicotined
Feel good been in the studio all bay busted out a track

are those opium poppies gentlemen and gentlewomen ?

help me help u.

Well they ain't Californian Poppies, that much I can say!

They LOOK like they are papaver somniferum my poppies don't have that bulbous bit, mores the pity!

Whosajiggawaaa those are what I use to get high they da best

buddy just gotta dry the bitter milk (opium latex) and smoke it, I have already dried ones so I brew a tea

I'm sober, not lookin forward to a week of work now right now but that never changes

hang,
thanks so much for the out put. I knew it wouldn't be as euphoric as mdone. Just because mdone is a full agonist and bupe is partial.
I can def relate to you with how bad mdone w.d can be. I tried a 20 day detox off of 60mg before, and boy was it the biggest mistake ever. It was ugly. Had to go to the e.r cuz I was puking stomach bile acid and got dehydrated to the point where I almost passed out. Got put on IV fluids right away, and got a one day fix at the e.r with IV Morphine, IV Ativan, and IV promethazine.

But wtf, they detoxed you out for smoking weed? Some mdone clinics can be fucked up like that.
my clinic isn't even close to being dickheads like that. You can piss dirty for any drug on the planet and still continue treatment.
But if you look intoxicated and go in the clinic to get your daily dose, you will be denied to get your dose and be told to come in the next day.

But you will never move up in steps if your drug screens keep getting dirty.
Youre allowed to piss for any drug you have a legal script for, and continue moving up in steps and receiving take homes.
I piss for benzos every month now and still have my take homes cuz i have scripts for diazepam and lorazepam.

So now my night keeps adding...
Im at a strange combination of
Fentanyl
6mg clonazepam
2 pressed ecstasy tablets (orange Sirius Dog stampped)
And one line of decent MDMA

I wonder whereit will escalate to later tonight. Lol
Not counting the weed which is always a given

Ok so these ecstasy caps i got are certainly psychedelic.. Im not sure what to narrow it down to but it certainly isnt mdma

^Could be MDA? If so, count yourself lucky, that's one of my all-time favorite drugs. :)

For me tonight I've had 60mg of oxycodone spread out throughout the night. As well as numerous bong rips of dank bud, and I just took 100mg of diphenhydramine. It's been a good night for sure. %)

20151019_012049_zpsgb8gwyxc.jpg

picked these on a verge a block away. shoulda acted a week ago when they were bigger ones.

these are papaver somniferum hey ? gonna brew some tea with em I rate.

they leak VERY bitter milk when I score em.

OT: high on oxy 100 mgs
H 200 mgs,
alprazolam 1 mgs ,
loprazolam 3 mgs,
clobazam 10 mgs.

hopefully nod into a goodnights sleep.

imma make tea outta the raw pods, they dont make enough milk once they been cut i rate. this way is best value imo.

Whosajigawaaaaa,
Damn are those raw opium plants?? They look super cool. Afghanistan uses those to make Heroin, and we're talking pure heroin. Correct me if I'm wrong?
I've never used or even seen opium, but I would LOVE to try it. I heard it has phsychedelic effects, for an opiate that sounds so fun!
I know they say it isn't as euphoric as heroin, but I don't IV, I smoke my black tar Heroin.
That's why I want to try opium so bad, cuz I know people smoke it and that's my preferred ROA of any smokeable opiate,
Including Heroin, OxyContin OC's not OP's, and Fentanyl. Enjoy man!

80mg Methadone
20mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
1800mg Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
600mg Ibuprofen
10mg Bisacodyl
Caffeine from coffee
Marlboros

Does alcohol help you with the withdrawls? Also hate the way those two go together beaucse of how it hits your stomach, dehydrates you more, ad really only alliviated things when I was shit face smashed.

I don't think it does, I've heard a few people say it's helped them. Any time I've tried it just makes me jones for using more and makes me feel shittier once it wears off. Plus the stuff you mentioned; stomach issues, dehydration, those all have a negative effect.

Since I posted on thread I'll stay on topic:

Hitting a bowl right now, pretty much always got the vaporizer on if I'm posting on BL. Did a nice shot earlier, and have 2 smaller shots left. I talked about getting on that H train the other night. If I have one night back on, it usually turns into a minimum of a 3 day ride. More like a 2 week ride, but hopefully I'll just go back on sub tomorrow and not fuck up for another few weeks.

gonna assume they opium poppies have put 4 pods in the blender with hot but not boiling water. just waiting for the mix to cool down then gonna chug it.

if it's good imma go pick some more of em.

Whosajigawaaaaa,
Damn are those raw opium plants?? They look super cool. Afghanistan uses those to make Heroin, and we're talking pure heroin. Correct me if I'm wrong?
I've never used or even seen opium, but I would LOVE to try it. I heard it has phsychedelic effects, for an opiate that sounds so fun!
I know they say it isn't as euphoric as heroin, but I don't IV, I smoke my black tar Heroin.
That's why I want to try opium so bad, cuz I know people smoke it and that's my preferred ROA of any smokeable opiate,
Including Heroin, OxyContin OC's not OP's, and Fentanyl. Enjoy man!

80mg Methadone
20mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
1800mg Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
600mg Ibuprofen
10mg Bisacodyl
Caffeine from coffee
Marlboros

everyone i've showed em too seems to think they are.

so i guess they are.

here goes nothing....

maintained on dope and oxy already tho. curious tho...

Last edited:
Defo bunk beans I figure you of all people would test your stuff pap...

Be safe

Unfortunately we couldnt. But after that experience, i believe strongly that it was 2cb
It was such a pleasant mdma high with the visuals of acid.. Like a perfect in between.
I definitely enjoyed it

feelin good, pods, a lil H, and some oxynorm.

feelin light, juss need a good benzo. will take some loprazolam in not too long.

40mg methadone
Coffee
3 beers a few hours ago
Bong rips all afternoon

Yo Rapper cleared that shit, shoot me a pm breh.

IV 0.5g cocaine separated into two shots; was on the verge of yakking my brains out!
IV 0.35mg bupe
1mg alprazooooo sub'd
Cannabis

Feelin' high as fuck

Unfortunately we couldnt. But after that experience, i believe strongly that it was 2cb
It was such a pleasant mdma high with the visuals of acid.. Like a perfect in between.
I definitely enjoyed it

Sounds gewd tho, even though it turned out not to be MDMA. I like rolls that contain pleasant "party" psychedelics in them (i.e. 2C-B or MDA + MDMA presses), adds much more to the experience, but I love psychedelics and eat LSD every few weeks/once a month at least. Unfortunately, I don't really come across any true MDMA/MDA anymore these days.

Last edited: