• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

Just ate some bomb ass BBQ and did a nice shot of dope.

Bouta smoke on a white owl gold (honey flavor) for some nicotine since I'm outta smokes an can't get more atm.

Methacodone, agreed on the euphoria statement about methadone. It happens to be one of my favorite opioids + a benzo (i.e. diazepam). It can bring quite the sedation, warmth and nod. With my fucked opioid tolerance, at least I know I can always get right off some 'dones.

IV lil' 50mg shot of crystal, not enough to do shit for me rush-wise. (it was free guize...)
Poppers (amyl nitrite)
Another Milk Stout
1200mg gabapentin

About to pack a bowl, possibly IV some bupre and subL some clonaz, but definitely lighting up a Marlboro.

Rappergonehigh, I miss shooting dope already mane

Broke an 80 hour valium fast with 5mg. Feels great man.

Sipping on a DIPA a super drunk guest gave me. I had to sell him my boss' office chair to get him to bug off after like, 4 hours. Hilarious actually.

After this beer imma smoke a lucky strike and pass out.

Pretty fucking high off a lot of opioids and Temazepam, and a bit of Gin. Wish I had some Whisky, as that would be my old Brompton's Cocktail of Love. Which is Heroin/Temazepam/Cocaine/And some Jack Daniels either straight or mixed with some Coke. Old combo that I haven't got to do in years, and also quite dangerous, wouldn't recommend anyone else doing it.

weed,kratom.

can not sleep so staying up with some more magnesium (helps reduce kratom tolerance)then more kratom %)

Tramadol,Diazepam,Codiene,hydroxydine,amlytriptyn, propropanol

Well started this morn with few blues (30mg) around 6am and a 25mg hydroxydine to help it kick in felt nothing but I'm posting this I have a moon high tolerance to pretty much everything.
7am had a cofffee and 200mg tramadol and another hydroxydine 25mg to kick in now I feel slightly light on my feet but of a speedy buzz Ya know
8am getting dressed for my job interview as I have real bad anxiety issues these chemicals are needed took another 20mg diazepam and 80mg propropanol.
9am got to the interview fine and got the job ;) so being pleased a took 60mg codeine and another hydroxydine 25mg you know the green things to celebrate. Got to town met my partner we had a coffee she gave me 2 10mg amitriptyline. Got home ran a bath and wrote this report feel pretty chilled no racing horrible thoughts or anything I usually have. Hope this has been a help to somebody
Bye guys enjoy and stay safe

Methacodone, agreed on the euphoria statement about methadone. It happens to be one of my favorite opioids + a benzo (i.e. diazepam). It can bring quite the sedation, warmth and nod. With my fucked opioid tolerance, at least I know I can always get right off some 'dones.

IV lil' 50mg shot of crystal, not enough to do shit for me rush-wise. (it was free guize...)
Poppers (amyl nitrite)
Another Milk Stout
1200mg gabapentin

About to pack a bowl, possibly IV some bupre and subL some clonaz, but definitely lighting up a Marlboro.

Rappergonehigh, I miss shooting dope already mane

Methadone + benzos is awesome miss my done alp diaz combo.

You prescribed gab?

It's gonna be a bitch to stop defo dug a lIL hole for myself.

Shootin more dope

hang,
Man was I feeling GREAT yesterday. I still have an extra 40mg to fuck around with on top of my daily 80mg dose. Guess what, I gulped it all up this morning, and WOW, I honestly feel even better today.
You know how it takes a week or 2 for your body to adjust to a new dose, getting stronger daily. That's why Chronic Methadone is 2x stronger than acute Methadone. But, I'm stopping after today. I only had 1 extra bottle of 80mg Methadone. But I made the most of it and gave me a GREAT feeling of euphoria. :D

120mg Methadone
30mg Diazepam
3mg Lorazepam
1200mg Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
600mg Ibuprofen
75mg DPH
Caffeine
Marlboros

It's raining today, it's a beautiful cold and breezy morning. The best feeling in the world is being opiated in cold weather.
You can feel the warmth surrounding your whole body, warm blanket of euphoria! I love my opiates and benzos. :D

Just had breakfast, now drinking a smoked ham flavored lager. http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/26520/86211/ its real good better than it sounds lol

On deck:
Untold amounts of !morphine, codeine, and myriad other goodies via pod tea
Baltic porter for sipping
Bud of the marijuanical type
Moar valium
Ampetamines, for making sure I stay awake to enjoy it all
And tobacco to finish the potpourri.

This to me is what one can call a "fuck yeah Friday"

Had a ton of weed earlier, but smoked so many packed joints back to back ( bit of bad news ) that for the first time in a long time I've next to none left, less than a g. Got plenty of buds, coronas, but I'd rather I still had a ton of weed.

Just had breakfast, now drinking a smoked ham flavored lager. http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/26520/86211/ its real good better than it sounds lol

On deck:
Untold amounts of !morphine, codeine, and myriad other goodies via pod tea
Baltic porter for sipping
Bud of the marijuanical type
Moar valium
Ampetamines, for making sure I stay awake to enjoy it all
And tobacco to finish the potpourri.

This to me is what one can call a "fuck yeah Friday"

Fuck yeah bruh!!
Nice to hear your shit finally landed.

Stay safe have fun feel good my nikka.

OT: Smoking cigarettes off some dope feelin alright.
Want to do more need to ration tho

Feeling swell matey

300 ug AL LAD
40 mg 3C-P
Eph plugs
2-FA 'chute
6-apdb
Bk-MDMA
Noid smoke
5-meo. Dimethyl tryptamine lines
O'DSMT
Dihydrocodeine
Valium xanax etc.

I am bless bruv

Y'all dudes got some primetime lineups for tonighttt.

For me, it's Friday, and as we all know Friday = beer. Well, lately every night has = beer for me, but is all good in da hood. I'm strait chillin, goood vibes to all tonight. %)

Somehow I can trade sub for hard but not for dope.

So I'm on sub and I got some hard. The taste made me gag. So then I mixed some up into 2 different shots. Now I feel awake.

I've still got some, but eh I'll wait until later. My friend is super into this now. Don't really want to have a problem with this too. I'd rather have really good cocaine than good crack.

Edit:

Ehh. Shooting hard is like twenty times better when there's a bag of dope mixed in too.

Y'all dudes got some primetime lineups for tonighttt.

For me, it's Friday, and as we all know Friday = beer. Well, lately every night has = beer for me, but is all good in da hood. I'm strait chillin, goood vibes to all tonight. %)

Royce = good vibes hahaaaa

OT: High Faded
Smoked a bowl then another cigar cause no cigs available. Really not as bad as I thought it'd be prolly much worse health wise tho lol

Want to get really faded but that doesn't seem to happen as of late.

Me an my nikka Carl know good iv caine is the shit. :\