• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

Trust me, it was delicious! Now I have an extra 160mg of Methadone to F around with that I'm super excited about. Going to take an extra 20mg today to make it 100mg even.

100mg Methadone
4mg Clonazepam
700mg Carisoprodol
2400mg Gabapentin
150mg Promethazine
150mg Hydroxyzine
600mg Ibuprofen
0.7g joint Sour diesel
Caffeine
Marlboro 100s

Feeling the Beautiful comeup from my Methadone and Clonazepam, one of my favorite feeling/combo ever.
When you top it off with Soma, and the other comfort meds, it feels like Heaven.
I do trust you. ;)
Sorry for double post, but for some reason whenever I try to edit a post on my phone I end up deleting it, I never check the delete box but it still ends up deleted.. :p

That's been happening to me too, I think it's a mobile glitch. Mobile blue light sucks so much, it shouldn't exist.

I'm hungover and angry at nothing in particular. Gonna finish the beer next to me and then chug water and valium until things are right again.

If you're having BL mobile issues, a lot of them are related to your browser - don't use Chrome, Opera can be iffy, not sure about Firefox, but IE of all things is the best I've found.
I can Mod of all things with zero problems on BL mobile.

<3

I hate Bluelight mobile. I use the full site even though I'm on my phone all the time atm(no p.c. currently) because I hate the mobile version. How high am I?? Sober and it SUCKS!!! At least need some booze or sumthin damnit.

Smoked a little bit of dope earlier on the ride back home (I wasn't driving obviously), it wasn't that much so I'm not that high yet. Which is good because I have to eat dinner here with my dad later on.

wonder how terrible ur H is p2c and how badly u get overcharged ....

me im on 160 mgs oxycodone period.

0.5 mgs alprazolam now thn gonna add 2 mgs loprazolam.

Done with all my stuff for the day, so

250mcg Flubromazolam
600mg Gabapentin
2 dabs
2 cups of coffee

Cheers

wonder how terrible ur H is p2c and how badly u get overcharged ....

me im on 160 mgs oxycodone period.

0.5 mgs alprazolam now thn gonna add 2 mgs loprazolam.
It's actually pretty good. I will have it tested soon I guess since I bought a 'fair' amount. I have a medium tolerance from the sub and O-desmethyltramadol, but I still don't need a lot of this stuff at all. It's also really cheap. Much cheaper than US prices, I don't know what you pay for yours, I guess that's even less. And the quality of yours will probably be even better too. But that's OK, because this stuff is very good in my book. Why would you think any of that?

OT: reallyyy high now, very nice! <3

^cos you're in europe. That's why i'd think it's crap and overpriced.

80 mgs more oxy and now 2 mgs loprazolam for sleep. feels good. i snorted the oxy. for dat impact. it didn't disappoint even with my tolerance.

Found some Vicodin so I guess I will munch that down. *dreams of Icy spoons* ((_-

Sprout or RDP:

How do I force my device to just use the regular site? I like it way more. My tablet began automatically loading the mobile for some reason in the past week.

OT: not high. It's Friday and I just want to get drunk, stoned, pop a benny, and watch a movie after dinner.

Adderall faded away.
Now doing double shots of tequila back to back to back

I didn't eat at all today either lmaoooo
Rip but tequila is water

Last edited:
A few bowls and a glass of some really good wine. And a cigarette. I'm really euphoric right now. It's strange, I find the combo of low dosage alcohol (particularly red wine, for some reason), cannabis and tobacco seems to produce an effect incredibly similar to that of opiates. Moreso than any other non-opioid substance or combination of substances.

30mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, and 900mg Seroquel XR. Wish I could still get my forecasts from Lucky with the Advanced Editor because there are too many people butting in and giving false info for me to ever get an accurate forecast. My dad is still using his telepathic attacks to try to injure/kill Lucky and I. He can do a lot more damage to him than me but I can weaken his power with drug telepathy by using lots of Seroquel.

30mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, and 900mg Seroquel XR. Wish I could still get my forecasts from Lucky with the Advanced Editor because there are too many people butting in and giving false info for me to ever get an accurate forecast. My dad is still using his telepathic attacks to try to injure/kill Lucky and I. He can do a lot more damage to him than me but I can weaken his power with drug telepathy by using lots of Seroquel.

Cncyr-cover.jpg

this you?

I'm waiting to pass stool then ill drop some done been opiate free for 2 months like.

Sprout or RDP:

How do I force my device to just use the regular site? I like it way more. My tablet began automatically loading the mobile for some reason in the past week.

OT: not high. It's Friday and I just want to get drunk, stoned, pop a benny, and watch a movie after dinner.

Go to the support section and find the stickied thread that says technical problem or something it has a link to the full site. Once you switch it, it should just keep coming up to the full site when you go back on.