• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

so nodded,, am dreaming when i nod. like proper sleep dreams, taking 0.5 mgs xanax now for a rounder better andd more relaxed effect.

Toptops is jelly of that purty bag, whosey

I just got out of bed... To grab a beer. Breakfasts of champions, folks

i am way tyoo high. just vommed. shit is so fkin strong. i can't stay awake longer than a forum post then start dreaming agan.

Just sniffed a 20mg oxy, that my uncle happened to drop and I found it on my kitchen table. Thank god for family & pain management.

Woke up late so it's already evening time ..

1mg buprenorphine snorted
12mg bromazepam
10mg cetirizine
8mg thicolcoside
10mg meclozine
weed before and hash later
100mg amitryptiline

I wonder if I will go to sleep after that joint but I doubt it.. Fucking withdrawals

You do realise that's probably not very wise if your nodding on opiates?

it comes down to toleranfces mnane. and luck i guess. but i take a benzo every night for sleep (loprazolam) and have for 10 years. tonight i just fucked around with xanax for like i said potentiation. but yeah i get away with 2 mgs loprazolam everynight (rxd as a sleeping pill) and have never fell out not once.

aint nodded like this in donkeys years.
that dope in the pic is FIRE!

dogfood_zpsrmwltxbl.jpg

my G after i took some lines.

it is ULTIMO HEAT. ud die PTC. like no lies, you'd straight up die if u took a line size of what ur used to taking but of this shit.

^So fkin jelly right now. That pic has my mouth watering...

Today I have had 130mg caffeine. Will probably keep it going with a caffeinated beverage at some point soon.

Had some K this evening, 20mg diazepam and a few joints. I'm a little wobbly.

^So fkin jelly right now. That pic has my mouth watering...

Today I have had 130mg caffeine. Will probably keep it going with a caffeinated beverage at some point soon.

it is very strong this time royce, it's usually strong but a small line of this has me K.Oed noddin completely incapacitated. really am so tempted to know what it would feel like in da mainlines - preem shit like this that is.

OT: 2 mgs loprazolam under the tongue. I'm staying in Nodsville, TN tonight.

Just finishing the last of the ice I had. Can't believe a gram has lasted a week. 3 heavy smoking sessions and a couple of days just a couple of lines. Crazy strong shit!

feelin very good on fire dope lines, 80 mgs oxy, 0.5 mg alprazolam and 2 mg loprazolam.

really nice drifitn off to bed in this frame of mind, everything has a rose tinted outlook.

it comes down to toleranfces mnane. and luck i guess. but i take a benzo every night for sleep (loprazolam) and have for 10 years. tonight i just fucked around with xanax for like i said potentiation. but yeah i get away with 2 mgs loprazolam everynight (rxd as a sleeping pill) and have never fell out not once.

aint nodded like this in donkeys years.
that dope in the pic is FIRE!

Ahh I see man, yeah benzo tolerance is crazy dude! I had a crazy alp tolerance and valium not much better.

I'm so high, it should be illegal! ;)

Beer...
I'm actually starting to worry I'm taking up alcoholism again, 25 units so far today and I'm... barely buzzed.
That shit ain't right.