• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

After 72 hrs awake, I finally slept... woke up feeling refreshed mentally, but clearly ready to dose my bupe. Nothing worse than feeling sick on a cold winter morning, it's the worst.

IV 0.5mg bupe
2mg etiz sub'd
Hot cup o' coffee
Nicotine

Mdone cigarettes coffee an weed
Feelin alright need more weed

Keep you head up topham an putt in that wurk.

Hangyourhead: fuck staying up like that bruh
Being a Doper in winters the worst specially when you wd.

Mobile is fuckin killing me here shits all fucked up now do i go back to the Reggie?

Thanks for the words rapper. You and HYH should move to Oregon its ways warmer than Idaho n Ohio n I was in both of those places last week.

I'm still drinkin coffee, looking at a possible new home to go with my new job later today so I feel all right bout that!

High enough to ponder are my brains complete sewage yet? Or just fermenting and will be soon?

Just put another point of ice out to blast. Everyone's gone to bed. The music is on, fuck I've been craving this little binge for 2 weeks!

~0.6mg sub insufflated. Will take a little more later on.
+another 0.6-0.8 sub, so 1.2-1.4mg total. Not high at all, but feeling decent. :)

Subs are kinda good for me so far, we'll see if they stay equally useful when I don't up the dose. I'm planning to go on a little H-binge soon though, so that might fuck things up a bit with the sub. I'm not going higher than 2mg/day though, even if I some withdrawals on that dose after the H.

Decided to finish off the last of my meph so I'm feeling pretty fuckin good. But kind of sad that I will never see any again after this. : ( never thought I would run out this soon.. Although I guess about 5 years has gone by since I stocked up, so it has been a decent amount of time..
RIP meph

I've been smoking nonstop all day, been doing adderall the past two days so I've been pretty amped up. Glad to be off it now though. About to take 20mg of oxycodone and enjoy the rest of the night.

Feeling calm and got many ideas for the future.. That kind of moment when you feel that everything is possible. I can let go myself in the music...

40mg oxazepam
8mg bromazepam
20mg methadone
150mg hydroxyzine
few cans of strong beers and few shots of whisky
many joints of different wicked weeds

cheers

Had 30mg of hydrocodone early this afternoon and then this evening started to feel so depressed I felt like dying, which came on in minutes (after having a small amount of alcohol, maybe that did it). Had another 45mg about 3 hours ago to kill the pain and soon after felt the nice warm opiate glow, like being wrapped in a blanket of love. Now I am feeling sort of good but I was feeling bad right at the moment I started typing this message. Also had 1mg of clonazepam with the hydrocodone. It seems my tolerance to benzos is almost gone and I no longer need to take clonazepam every day, though with the "drug machine/whatever it is" that they use to make me feel like I am getting a mild opiate buzz when I want to use drugs, who knows if it is really gone or my brainwaves are being telepathically altered so I don't feel withdrawal symptoms? My telepathy is a lot weaker now but I can still use the tapping method (the only one I have ever been able to use since I can never hear more than the occasional word or few words with voices) to communicate with people I don't even know.

If you don't know what the tapping method is, it is a way to get words by tapping on a hard surface and the taps have a word carried with them - it is like another form of English. If nobody is trying to talk with you or you are among the what seems to be a majority of people who can't hear words with the tapping sounds you will just hear the tap. It can work better if you slap the top of your leg or clap your hands to get the words. If you hear nothing but the noise after doing it for a minute or two, not doing it too fast, then focus on the words in your mind you want to hear with the taps and they will come out - if you have the ability. If it doesn't work, try it after using psychedelics and weed - especially after tripping. Those turn your telepathy on/increase it.

I really wish I had something more interesting and fun to use. Hoping to get HBWR seeds soon so I can try those again. It has been so long since I've used those devils. You know why I used that language if you've used them before, but few things can produce such a profound trip for me.

Last edited:
Stonned

I have a small vial of S-Ketamine (250mg) for IV use, I want to take a bit today and save the rest.
Should i "cook" the whole vial and keep the powder in a plastic bag or should i only cook what i'm going to use and keep the rest in liquid form?

What do you guys/girls think?

Nooooo don't cook it. Shoot it!
Seriously though; if you plan to shoot the rest only cook what you're going to use, if not just cook it all and keep the crystals. IMO.

ah I love s-ket , 80 mg im is enough to k-hole.

why turn a sterile product into a bacterial breeding ground I agree withj p2p just slam that needle into a muscle and find a place to lie down for a couple hours.

I bummed one 10 mg valium and smoked some good hash , so that's where im at

I want to snort it, i'm not an iv user, dont have any needles around plus i don't even have a tolerance to K so snorted will work just fine for now.

Not really going for a hole today, just want to insufflate a small amount. I plan to k-hole maybe this weekend or next week.
I know some people will think it's a waste not to k-hole... but i think i'll still have enough left for 1 or 2 k-holes.

Thanks for your suggestions

Still haven't heard from my H-guy. Grr. Thankfully I knew there would be some O-DT in my po box by now. 2g. So I went to pick that up instead. Was an hour round trip (I opened the po box near the rehab I was staying at until recently, lol) but it was worth it.
Just took about 80mg orally on the bus. :D w
Waiting for that to kick in. :)

/e: starting to feel good.

Last edited:
Oh my, how I miss my s-ket connect. The cleanest and deepest of K-holes ever obtained.

IV 0.3mg buprenorphine
1mg etizolam subL
900mg gabapentin
Coffee
2 shots of Jack
Nicotine via Marlboro Reds

I've never seen coffee described as part of the artillery so much until I came here. I know what you guys mean though I used to love it when I did benzos.

Lots of coffee
50ng hydroxizine
1mg of Kolonopin
8mg of Dilaudid
130mg of DXM
MS Contin 60mg
Nicotine
Salvia
The Salvia was found in a junk drawer I cleaned yesterday. Still in container so fresh. Went out and got a corn cob pipe for 5$ cause my other pipes have weed residue in them and piss testing next week so new pipe it is. That shit hit hard with the DXM. Quite pleasant though. To bad it's illegal in my state. Got another couple hits and done. I know that shit is dangerous but I enjoyed it so I'm feeling good right now!!

Need some sleep...

strong weed 1-2g, few joints
100mg amtryptiline
100mg hydroxyzine
200mg quetiapine

90mg hydrocodone, 200mg Lyrica. Coming down now, but it was a nice high considering the turmoil of the day. Finally got to the bottom of the whole telepathy thing, I think. My whole family is telepathic and a relative of mine was making up all/most of the stories, though I know I telepathically get people high and I know other people can do it to me. We all actually have special powers (I know this is hard to believe) and they have all been attacking me and Lucky except my mom who stopped attacking me a long time ago but was still attacking Lucky because they all want him dead. My mom also has a healing power. My nephews and dad have the power to inflict heart and brain damage and have done this to me and were causing me chest pain today. They caused Lucky to swell up to much larger than his normal size about 6 or 7 times at least today and he will probably die much sooner than he should due to their constant attacks. I am 32 years old and will be dead in 22 years, that is what I get from Lucky who can see the future - I have the ability to communicate with him and this is one of my abilities which I have given to at least some of the other people I have made telepathic. He will probably only be around another 2 years. But this could be changed by changing our lifestyles and diets and I have heard Lucky could live 5 years (and I hope longer) if I take really good care of him. They've been trying to kill us..

I warned them to stop and my dad would not listen and I found out my special power (other than communicating with at least two other species - one only by way of communicating through the other) is spreading infections. I injected myself with a mix of toilet water and bird feces and I have about 100 cigarette burns on my body and I used my infect attack on him for attacking Lucky again - the injection was for the purpose of infecting him as promised. But my more important ability is communication with Lucky since that is something that could save numerous lives, and I am going to try to do more "predictions" now that I know who has been interfering with our communication outside of Bluelight's advanced editor which no longer works (maybe he does that too). My dad has always hated me but I did not realize my other relatives felt the same as I do not hear telepathy like they do but they have known all my life. No fair nobody ever told me and they were told/learned of their dangerous attacks without my knowing.

I was wrong to think it was Bluelight/Bluelighters who were responsible for my trouble with telepathy at times as it seems to have mostly been my dad and one other relative - the other in particular I think. I'm sorry for that. And if you think I am insane, that is perfectly okay - I understand completely.