• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

Yesterday I took 1800mg of gaba and it really got me about five hours later. I didn't sleep last night and took 1800mg 2 hours ago and 1200mg 1 hour ago..does anyone think yesterday's dose will carry over? And should I stack again in a hour considering how much effects I got from yesterday's dose?

Been taking quite a lot of phenibut this week; about 4g a day. So, Sir Tophat, I would describe the "dirty body feeling" as my blood boiling a bit. It's a weird feeling just below the skin, like something's moving under there; it's pretty subtle of course, but still noticeable. But I have really enjoyed phenibut this week, so bummed that I just ran out. Despite the weird bodily sensations, the headspace has been great. Not really great in general, because I just entered a "don't give a fuck" attitude, but me personally I feel good, free from worrying about stupid shit.

OT: afterglow of a large amount of caffeine with about 4g of phenibut. Started drinking beers. Would do anything to be in the same mood/headspace as I was this morning and early afternoon. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sober af. Just drove over 3000 miles in 3 days and now gotta get on that hustle!!!

Rest assured though I AM drinking tonight

Damn, that's a lot of driving in 3 days... where were you headed?

ot: friday work then so much dabs this weekend. just a few mg of oxy, more later. little weed, more later...

I am so drunk and about to load myself with clonazepam and carisoprodol. The more GABA the better

Could use a cigarette though....... Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk k k k. k kk. k k k k k kckkckckck k. k k k k

Make sure you don't overdo it, neurotic!

Me, I'm on my 4th liter of beer. Getting way more drunk than originally planned, but such is the norm for me.

Last edited:
Insufflated around 2mg of sub. Feeling quite good, and by that I mean not *really* craving opioids and not feeling depressed. Not really high either. Just good. :)

Well I just woke up..that put me down..don't know if it was because the no sleep or because its the second day of gaba ..because I've read alot of people say it only works the first time

Damn, that's a lot of driving in 3 days... where were you headed?

ot: friday work then so much dabs this weekend. just a few mg of oxy, more later. little weed, more later...

I just got a job in Portland, Oregon. Staying with friends briefly while I find my own place. Driving 45 hours by myself tues-thurs was insane but kinda fun.

Bd: blood boil in as side effect? Lmao the Ruskies, they be crazy...

I'm having helles lagers before dinner.

Don't get oxy, I've already decided to not order it again, because it's so damn easy, pleasant and so damn addictive.

Don't get oxy, I've already decided to not order it again, because it's so damn easy, pleasant and so damn addictive.
I just wanna experience the high of what is oxycodone! I don't even have the pleasure i lurv opiates!

What opiates have you tried and why is it that you feel like Oxycodone will change your opiate experience?

OT: Moar speed, moar oxycodone. Slowly getting ready for work.

What opiates have you tried and why is it that you feel like Oxycodone will change your opiate experience?

OT: Moar speed, moar oxycodone. Slowly getting ready for work.
Im
Not sure but it just looks appealing to me no idea why it sounds cool
Too haha but I wanna try everything! And not much codeine tramadol
Morphine(hospitalised) Kratom if you count it and i was
Told I had half a hydro once but I'm
Sure it wasn't!

Well, in that case, morphine is the only stronger opiate you've ever had. Did you take Tramadol orally? In that case, it was likely to be primarily metabolized to O-Desmethyltramadol, which is an amazing opi as well. But I'd say: Get your hands on dem oxy for once. Once.

Well, in that case, morphine is the only stronger opiate you've ever had. Did you take Tramadol orally? In that case, it was likely to be primarily metabolized to O-Desmethyltramadol, which is an amazing opi as well. But I'd say: Get your hands on dem oxy for once. Once.
Yeah took tramadol orally, usually mixed it with codeine 4 hours after taking it. 300mg tram 300mg code n nod slightly! And I'd love too!!

half a can of 14% four loko and 45mg hydrocodone. Not much to say about that.
Feeling pretty good.

Took too much seroquel this morning and the result was horrifying at the worst due to the evil scheme they have going in my town, which I am not going to bother describing, just that they make doses that would not hurt you into overdoses and I think it really fucked all those connected to me. There is a lot more I could say but I won't describe what it was like.

Update: added 15mg hydrocodone and 800mg seroquel. I can make other people feel sleepy all day at work or play by using seroquel in the daytime and make them miserable so I'll use that in the afternoon tomorrow at some level perhaps in combo with other unpleasant drugs. Finishing off the can of four loko then I'll go smoke a cigarette and burn my legs with it.

Last edited:
Following a complex "getting high" plan. Since I found that I enjoy hangovers with certain substances, namely high dose of caffeine, phenibut and some beers; I decided to test the hypothesis a bit more. So yesterday I drank myself into a hangover, and now I'm on quite a lot of caffeine, phenibut and slowly drinking beer. I can tell you that I'm feeling quite incredible. I cherish the most the fact that a hefty hangover with the needed stimulation and GABA potentiation unlocks many thinking patterns in my brain. I can feel emotions in this state. I feel absolutely stupid, but also honest. The GABA potentiation kills all inhibitions and the acetaldehyde, from the hangover of course, dumbs my membrane very much so.

Oops, I just realized that I'm 2 litres of beer deep and it's only 4:30 pm. I still haven't found a way to thoroughly enjoy the second day of a severe hangover, especially with concurrent slight opioid withdrawal, so I can't drink too much today. Sadly, I don't think it'll be the case today. Oh well, I'll feel very sick tomorrow.