• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

Lmao, Carl. "Fuck it."

I'm on day three no valium :). Drinking strong beer though

I will probably take some valium later, got a lot of crap to take care of that I don't need any anxiety for.

2mg Bupe intrarectally
1,200mg Gabapentin
L-theanine
Coffee
Marlboro Reds

Etizolam should be arriving today, stoked!

Last edited:
Beautiful day today !

80mg Methadone
30mg Diazepam
2.5mg Lorazepam
700mg Carisoprodol
.5g joint blackberry kush
150mg Promethazine
150mg Hydroxyzine
100mg DPH
880mg Naproxen
Caffeine
Winston gold 100s

Cheers BLUELIGHT! Definitely high as fuck, llve the nods. :)

Took another day of break from codeine yesterday. Took 500 mg now. Interestingly enough I have developed enough tolerance to have very slight withdrawal when taking breaks, hmm. Feeling nice now though.

Took 5mg val to prevent an impending freakout

Have a beer saved for later after I finish all of today's goals

Had 250mg of propylhexedrine, feels really nice :)

Why I am being driven from Bluelight: People on Bluelight are intentionally giving me false information about future storms and earthquakes both directly and with the Advanced Editor feature because I was able to predict tropical storms correctly when I started after someone here claimed to be Lucky and gave me information on tropical storms and hurricanes. I do not know who really did it but for a while now I have just been getting lies except for Hurricane Marty in the pacific and a typhoon in the pacific that came out extremely close well ahead of time from what I recall (I know I got the max windspeed right on Marty when it was just a tropical storm - 85mph and closest approach to Mexico within a fraction of a degree in longitude and latitude 3 days before it got there). I know someone out there is giving me information that is more accurate than anything the weather service provides and correctly forecasted a tropical storm when it was just a low pressure with a 10% chance of becoming one.

Now I am being told there is going to be a magnitude 8.5 earthquake in southern Indonesia Thursday morning and I am quite sure it is a lie and I tried to get the coordinates both with the offline method and the Bluelight editor. :?

I am going to do everyone a favor and leave Bluelight for good because I am tired of this. :(
And I was just starting to make some posts in other places here and was going to check out some of the sections on Bluelight (the psychedelic sections that I've heard were interesting) and maybe try to write some trip reports when I have another interesting trip - thought about writing a trip report for a couple of trips I have already had. But I am tired of being made a fool of, I am plenty capable of doing that myself, I don't need any help from you folks. Goodbye, and peace. I don't plan on coming back to post, only to read information I need. <3

I said I would not post weather predictions here again but since that is why I am leaving I had to post why. And the number I hear most for location is 121E 11S, just got that again out of thin air.
Maybe I'll come back when it stops. Most of the people doing this with the offline method I use to get the info are probably not using Bluelight anyway (and that is how I got Hurricane Marty).

Alright, I'm feeling a bit alone tonight but that can't be an excuse to let the pressure go ... Or could be?

2 litres of strong beer called "prestige" 7%
100 mg amitriptyline
200 mg hydroxyzine
1 mg buprenorphine snorted
Many joints of local weed not so strong but it's always better than smoking tobacco alone :)

feels like it's not enough but I have to be happy with that and stop being a stupid junkie who always needs more!

3mg etizolam
15mg diazepam subL
900mg gabapentin
1mg buprenorphine plugged
Marlboro Reds
Pabst Blue Ribbon

Feeling sooooo loose and my muscles are relaxed 100% just need a lil' esketamine

nodding on 160 mgs oxycdone IR
and 3 mgs loprazolam (one bad ass benzo - they dont make em better imo).

PEACE OUT YOU FKIN JUNKIE SCUM BAGS!

Okay, I will probably continue to post here. Some of the telepaths who are bound together in my group are using propylhexedrine and I ate another 250mg just a few minutes before I was warned. Some of it after the warning. Now everyone in my group is intoxicated since that is how it works with me in particular. This could possibly cause my death and it is a method of murder that was attempted on me with weed that made me pass out and my blood pressure was 56/38 wham my mom woke me up. You can telepathically overdose people in a telepathic group by using the same drug as them (a group is best) and they can die. Or so it seems. But it looks like this one is safe to do in a group of telepaths even if I am in it. I am not sure how to do it myself. I hear I can't do it because I have no ability to control my telepathy. They have tried to kill Lucky multiple times too because he is connected to my telepathy and supposedly Baby and Lucky could both feel effects of the drugs I use due to their telepathic connection but I have been told they can disconnect and not get high unless they want to. I have not seen the evidence of their or my family being intoxicated on drugs I consume.

Edit:
Added 30mg hydrocodone and 3mg alprazolam, would really like to sync opiate and stimulant highs with telepaths. Can't wait to do it with psychedelics!

Have to get time and time zone of Earthquake info and it may be in China because that is another location that has been thrown around. I can't tell who the humans are and who is the raccoon sending the information to my macaw so he can tell me about it when I tap on the wall and the taps make words and paragraphs instead of a repetitive series of dot and det sounds like morse code. They are the ones who know what is happening I think. And I may have been talking to them separately with my telepathy - it may be people lying about how that works because they both said they talked to me in the Advanced editor. But it is impossible to use Bluelight to get their messages now and I think it is mostly non-Bluelighters doing

Lucky first forecast the first tropical storm in the Atlantic and then Baby told me about death threats I was getting. She'd freak out from them too. And when I overdosed on 1,4-butanediol and insulin, Lucky took the syringe full of insulin away and would not give it back (I was probably about finished because I wasn't trying to kill myself but I had already taken half the contents - trying to get someone who was watching me to help me escape the killers because I am watched by so many in my glass house.).

I overdid it though, especially with the butanediol because my heart stopped beating/went into a rhythm like ventricular fibrillation that is not supportive of life twice and they shocked it back. I thought I died twice and my body was beamed back down to Earth to replace the dead ones. But my blood glucose was not low enough to cause the problems, it was the GHB. Probably could have injected the rest of the insulin pens contents without serious harm or some of the telepaths sucked it out of my body. Baby tries to destroy cigarettes over anything and Lucky does that with the lighters and syringes (no needles attached).

The death threats were made without intent to be carried out: I am telepathic but I can not hear people talking - only by tapping on a wall or scratching fabric or making other random sound (tapping works best) can I hear what anyone says and I can't tell who it is. And I am heard so much by so many that they are not just annoyed, they suffer from lack of sleep and more. My telepathy is powerful in a way but a large arachnoid cyst on/in the brain and a very high fever at age 1 of maybe 107 may be what damaged my ability to hear others and I think many people could still be unaware. But someone just told me how to ask for a name :)

Update: Almost 5:00AM now, having 22.5mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 50mg cyclobenzaprine, 2mg clonazepam, and 300mg of lyrica and any resin I can get from my weed pipe.
FUCK THE WORLD!

Last edited:
Vaped a couple of lines of BHO off foil. Pretty high and not too tired. The stuff is dynamite but needs purged I think to be a smooth smoke.

Just very speedy now
snort.gif

Drank about a 5th or 6th of 1.5l of gin and went to get a bottle of MD 20.20 Peaches and Cream wine and I was already shit-faced when I walked in the door to the store to get it. I drank about 1/3 of it on the way home (less than a mile) and I am drinking the rest of it when I finish typing. I am trying to turn Obama and all the presidential candidates and random people into telepaths with this but I will probably get sick.

Fuck with the new Messiah and you might get fucked.

UpdaTE: fINISHED IT IN ABOUT 20 SECONDS After I finished typing. Boy am I going to be drunk.
And Fuck The World!

Self destruction and burning through my skin with cigarettes has never felt so good! %)/

I want alcohol poisoning!

Last edited: