• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

NET/SERT affinities are less of a concern to me than any Kappa/Delta action alongside my Mu-derived pleasure - is there any of the dysphoria such action leads to?

<3
Well, IIRC salvia is a kappa-agonist. Pentazocine is as well. Both of these substances cause me severe dysphoria. From those personal experiences + the info I've read about KOR (Kappa Opiate Receptor) online, I'd say it's quite possible that many (if not most) kappa-agonists can and will cause dysphoria. To my knowledge, Delta-agonism has no direct link to dysphoria.

<3

OT: Just woke up after a few hours sleep, still feeling the opioids rather strongly, but I'm not really nodding anymore. Gonna go smoke a cigarette in a minute and see if that brings back the nods a little, it just might. :)
/e: That actually did it, nodding again. Sweet! <3

Last edited:
A bunch of Flubromazolam
900mg Gabapentin
Some very good dabs :)

I haven't dabbed in about a month. I feel like I'm on cloud nine. This flubro is hitting the spot. Happy evenings, everyone

A fat dose of phenibut with a strong cup of coffee. Feeling nice. Going to go meet my family for lunch, which is probably the last thing I would want to spend my Saturday time on, but... responsibilities. At least the lunch is free for me.

E: 550 mg of codeine, total of some 3 g of phenibut. Stoned, relaxed. Listening to some Pink Floyd.

E2: actually nodding a little

Last edited:
2mg plugged buprenorphine
Stoned off the cannabis
L-theanine+ashwaghanda+magnolia bark
900mg gabapentin
1.5mg clonazepam subL
Cimetidine
Nicotine
Caffeine

About to indulge in a DXM trip - then I'll be pretty high.
Took a 350mg carisoprodol about an hour ago, but sadly no noticeable effects other than slight tiredness.

Back on a benzo binge.

80mg Methadone
6mg Lorazepam
20mg Diazepam
700mg Carisoprodol
1200mg Gabapentin
.5g joint Candy kush
Caffeine
Winston gold 100s

DAMN! I'm TOASTED right now.
I miss my Lorazepam dearly, and it's making me feel AWESOME!
Esp while on Methadone, I also took 20mg Diazepam and 700mg Carisoprodol, with the other comfort meds and a kush joint, HOLY FUCK, I feel like I'm floating, in a GREAT way.
One of the best combos/high I ever got.

Methacodone, me too, but compared to you at a lesser amount minus my endless amount of gabapentin to stagger and indulge in. May indulge in more k-pins. Fuckin' jealous of your Soma x diazepam cocktail + the m-done which happens (uncommonly for most, except the highly tolerant) to be one of my favorite opioids in comb. w/ benzodiazepines and cannabis or Ket/MXE.

Just added 50mg hydrocodone into the mix, considering I only took low dose/~1mg bupe intrarectally, I'm hoping for some higher MOR activity with the 'codone added. These cigarettes are tastier and my nose is getting itchier. Weed and nicotine will bring out the most of any enhanced mu-agonism.

120 mgs oxycontin - time released
80 mgs oxycodone instant release
Both orally
2 mgs loprazolam
FEELS GOOD LADIES.

.4g of a-PVP crystals in the past ~24hr, fuckin flyin while sitting uncomfortably

p/s:
HjIlqC7.jpg

Having some beer before wing night with the roommate!

Wish I knew what I am gonna be doing after that...

25mg promethazine
50mg hydroxyzine
Passionflower
Valerian
1mg clonazepam subd
Smoking cannabis heavily

Nodding very hard off O-desmethyltramadol. IM'd about 500mg over the course of the last 24 hours. Seems rather effective via IM injection! I took this dose over a 24 hour span, so the first doses have already long worn off by now. I'd say about 250mg of the 500mg I IM'd is still active at this point. Just IM'd about 70mg and took 50mg orallyabout 2 hours ago to boost the duration. I'm almost out now though, got about 50-70mg left. Gonna save that for during the next day (it's ~5:30am right now); This euphoric dreamstate is sooo nice. Mmmmmmmmm. Damn it took me a long ass time to write this post in coherent English!! =D Catch ya'll later BL! <3

Falling deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. Except the hole is filled with drugs, until I do them all. Then it's just an empty hole that I'm at the bottom of:!

Got burned for $50 earlier so that enraged me. :X Took 0.25mg of Triazolam and 0.5mg of Xanax to calm down. Then was like "Fuck it". I'm a very quotable person.

So then I went and bought a bundle, well slightly more than a bundle of heroin. My regular guy has been getting slammin D lately, but he closes shop at 10 at night and reopens at 9am. Was too pissed to wait that long. These bags seem pretty good though. While I was picking up the D, which is in some motel that seems to be full of drug dealers, drug addicts, and prostitutes, or a combination thereof. Hmm, now as I'm writing this I realized I should have gotten head, maybe I'll go back. Anyhow, since I was picking up D and was still ripping pissed about getting fucked over before so then I picked up some hard too.

Took a few blasts of that and then shot up 3 of the bags. It's a great combo! 8o :) Going to add in herb soon, but first more crack. Then I think maybe some weed, then heroin, then crack, then maybe top off with another 0.5mg of Xanax. Yabba Dabba DOOO! %)

I foresee myself going back there and possibly getting more crack and heroin and seeing about this pussy for money business. Or blowjob for money business. Suck my dick! I like the sound of that. Well if it's coming out of my mouth. If someone was saying that to me, and was serious, I'd be scared. :eek:

Got the day off, my boys coming over my house to watch football, light up the grill for some bratwursts and cheeseburgers, gonna be a fun day!

So I'm going to get SUPER high today, this much,

80mg Methadone
40mg Diazepam
2mg Clonazepam
700mg Carisoprodol
.7g joint GDP
150mg Promethazine
125mg Hydroxyzine
2400mg Gabapentin
Caffeine
Winston gold 100s

I'm honestly BLASTED right now. Feels good MaN!

2mg Bupe plugged
2.5mg Clonazepam subL
900mg Gabapentin
Cannabis
Nicotine
L-theanine
300mg DMAE bitrate
Caffeine
Cimetidine