• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. This Isnt Planet Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still sober, and I'm still perfectly fine with that. I even declined weed a multitude of times today, wonderful. =D

No drugs, not yet, perhaps not ever? I'm too glad about having my head on straight that I don't feel like clouding my mind with drugs. I'm still on my 6mg bromazepam/day, but I'm only taking that because I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't.

I'm still sober, and I'm still perfectly fine with that. I even declined weed a multitude of times today, wonderful. =D

No drugs, not yet, perhaps not ever? I'm too glad about having my head on straight that I don't feel like clouding my mind with drugs. I'm still on my 6mg bromazepam/day, but I'm only taking that because I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't.

yeah i know that feeling. good work man and keep it up :)

had some sweet poppy seed tea today; still best seeds i've ever had. Then got some d-amp put 60mg up my butt and feel decent. And etizolam throughout the day.

overall - not really that high just feel normal and a bit upbeat. I wish i just always felt like this, i'd never bother using any drugs. Good old polydrug addiction...

Alrighty, aboutt he same as last night. 2mg of etizolam...could have been a litte more beacause it was the last of my vile so i put some water int here shook it around and consumed the rest. Except this time is did a fatboy 40 of heroin earlier, but that was like 9 hours ago. And currently drinking a 6 pack and recently purchased some cigs so those are realy helpin out the nods. :)

Got some etizolam on the way, hopefully it is here by monday i fucking love the shit. I really need weed so bad. I resin hit this bowl until it was burning hot haha its alllll gonee.

So... im lit like a match right now, 2 pounds poppy seed tea, a grip of dabs and a line of fishscale. Im feeling amazing, first time with pst, good stuff, strong

A little too high. Did I don't know how many tenths of dope today. Not anywhere near the "danger zone" just nauseous as a motherfucker. Probably more from the flu than the smack though, woke up with a fever this morning...Kinda really sucks.

I was so faded last night. Got home from a terrible day of work training in a rampage and ate .5 xanax took 4 dabs then 20mg oxy. Ended up nodding out on the couch all night. One of those times, I remember turning on Trailer Park Boys, then my gf coming to tell me she was going out, then I snap up at 1:15am and decide it's time for bed. So I just laid in bed so euphorically, nodding til she came home at like 3 (fucking highways are ALWAYS closed coming back to OC from LA in the middle of the night, wtf?!).

This afternoon I had an interview (and an impromptu other one about an mmj job which I'm super pumped about), but I chomped some OC before the interview then some IR after with a little Etizolam. Plus some dabs got me feeling nice. Now I'm about to take another dab, smoke Dutch Passion and relax til my girl comes home, cause I been SO wound up lately I seriously need to decompress, I don't even know what's got me so emotionally unstable.

Wow totally the opposite from the past week. Just plugged like 2mg of suboxone total today. First night in a really long time im gonna try an sleep without any alcohol...let alone etizolam and heroin. Yeahh prollly not gonna happen.

woah shit i pluggged 60-70mg (who knows?) of MXE and I am still so fucked up i can't believe it. And i've had some hard dissociative trips but jesus christ this hit fast pluggged.
got tons of other shit my lifes fucked tho so who cares im tooo high to even find my etizolam

11 hbwr seeds chewed up and swished around sublingually. Taken gradually over hour and a half. Took 5 swished for half hour then 3 then 3. Feeling really sedated and my mind just kinda zoned out a little music enhancement at this point its actually really pleasent. If this is all I get out of it ill be satisfied but I have a feeling they are gonna hit hard (hopefully) as I hear they take like 3 hours to kick in. Will update im prolly gonna trip balls from what I've read ha.

Fuckin monsters... oww my head (and vision, and stomach, and mental abilities). I've almost head a panic attack about three times now.

Fuck it. This is the last time I mess around with this crap. Next time, I'll just get enough sleep like normal people.

Drunk on beer again.
Smoked too much weed. Smoking even more of a different strain.
And snorted 10mg of zaleplon popped 5mg
Should be tripping balls soon and then I will go to bed immediately. I honestly can't remember how this drug affected me in the past. Will report back. I know it helped me sleep. I think I wrote and experience report lemme check. In the mean time it's light beer and Survivorman.

Last edited:
^did u pee on ur dresser man? lol i never could get fucked up from any of the z-drugs for some reason. They chilled me out but that was it.

^did u pee on ur dresser man? lol i never could get fucked up from any of the z-drugs for some reason. They chilled me out but that was it.

I have a bad habit of sleep walking and peeing in random locations on the floor. Usually its on the dirty laundry which is I guess the best place on the floor to pee cause its easy to clean up. It started a few months ago and comes and goes. AFAIK not drug related.

Just read my own post keep in mind yall this is like 2 or 3 times a month max and I clean it up properly so don't assume I live in a urine covered apartment.

Last edited:
Smoked some Silver Widow, had a cigarette, now back home, took my nightly 20mg valium, and I think I'm gonna take 1mg melatonin.

Status
Not open for further replies.