Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Texas on an poppin cuzzzz
I'm ready to hit it like dat bruh bruh
Maneee, you already know my broj's always welcome to gtfdown here n do what we do!
--
Been chillin' on Alprazoooo today, said fuck it, copped them Hydromorph 8's, just banged up, now it's time for a Marlboro Menthol, since the store only had newp 100's n I don't play that shit. Really do not like 100's at all.
Sorry to hear about your boy, PA, that's a rough situation.. You know how to reach me if you ever need to talk broj <3!

Had myself an epic heroin relapse tonight (been over one year clean). Just kinda came across it looking for weed and couldn't say no. I ended up copping one gram of b-more raw, 3 blunts of dank, and also received 150mg Clonozolam in the mail. Did 1mg c-lam this morning, had a good workout, went to summer class, and now i'm home getting ready to nod the fuck out while smoking whole blunts to myself. Now that's how to you do a relapse right hahaha

I only have 150 bars left, 30 Roxie's, 90 30 mg ads, dope and 90 subs.... Don't feel so bad

Pleasant build up of the substances, good timing and dosing....

Ab fubinaca spliffs
Eph pluggs
2 AL-LAD tabs 300mcg
6-APDB Plugged couple times
BENZOS

despite dire circumstances. ...

40mg xanax and im still standin yo thats how a real nigga from streetz do it fuk yall

Lots of Heroin (too much actually its time to stop). Also some weed and benzos fo sleep

stoned on hash oil for 5 days straight now
prepped some propylhexedrine for tomorrow (ughh thought i was finna pick up some shard today but got no money til thursday)

Smoking some of the best H I've seen around these parts. Smoked about a point so far and it's got me alright.

Lots of Heroin (too much actually its time to stop). Also some weed and benzos fo sleep
Be safe please <3 especially with the lowered tolerance.
/benzos too ugh

Smoking weed and more weed.
Red eyes, nothings changed... this blue dream though =D=~

'Noid smoke stoned, then an eph plug ....

...... repeat...

... and the benzos in the mixup

ethyl nor ketamine was delightful especially with al lad tabz

40mg xanax and im still standin yo thats how a real nigga from streetz do it fuk yall
I challenge you to a bar-off.. Whoever blacks out, and definitely ends up in county loses. Place your bets!
Though, PA might blow our tits off in the BZD department.
--
Just the breakfast of champs for me, chewed 10.5mg Alpraz, chillin' now. Really debating on getting some Hydromorph, but, I've been going too hard lately with em.. Just slight stomach pains, though the BZD's helped quite a lot. Might get a Sub and leave the D's for others. The rush is A1, the high isn't shit.

Really debating on getting some Hydromorph, but, I've been going too hard lately with em.. Just slight stomach pains, though the BZD's helped quite a lot. Might get a Sub and leave the D's for others. The rush is A1, the high isn't shit.

So true.
Dillies are like the cocaine of opiates, such a good rush but such short legs it's a tease. Like coke, they're nice when you have money to burn, but yeah you're better off with subs or even h for duration of the high.

Wake-and-vaped on this Sour Diesel oil, now coming up fast on propylhexedrine--I haven't used amps in a week, so I have a low enough tolerance to get off from 2 of these OTC meds lol. With luck I'll get some nice shard tomorrow; had a good 1.5month break since my last meth bender and three weeks clean off the needle, so I feel I've earned the right to shoot some ice in celebration ;D

I love snorting dillies. Such a hard nod (spesh with weed) then you pass out and wake up like nuthin ever happened.

OT: drinking a couple pints of DIPA to "celebrate" my fifth move in 16 months... It's a good thing I don't own much because I am moving again in another 3-4.

drinking a couple pints of DIPA to "celebrate" my fifth move in 16 months... It's a good thing I don't own much because I am moving again in another 3-4.
Getcha a pad broj?! Movin' states or what's the deal!
--
Ate 6 mas MG of Alprazoooo, and 8mg of Bupe IV'ed. Feeling great, nodsville inc. Coppin' some freshhhhhhh ass J's, and 4-5 new fitteds / snapbacks tomorrow. I'll be nice and Alprazoooooooo'd, definitely drunk and pulling some digits. I need my broj's..

0.5mg Clonazolam this morning, went about my business with no w/d's just H cravings. Came home recently 7 hours later (benzo has worn off by now) ready to get into my H stash. Got about .3 left which is plenty with my low tolerance and half a blunt then i'm all out. Not falling for addiction this time, once i'm out that's it not buying anymore anytime soon. Maybe some weed in a few weeks but that's it. Been fun y'all take care the sober life ain't that bad lol.

Mo ethyl
lot's of chemical smoke
Ethylphenidate mixed with 6-APDB

Status
Not open for further replies.