Le cul de la vieille
mxe
ab-fub
valium
xanax
victan
and a bit of 4-FA

Last edited:
Hey T*D -- ended up watching that very same Outer Limits episode you were talking about. Season 3, Episode 9 -- Tempests. Creepy

Swallowed 160 mg of MDA on an empty stomach 40 min ago. Pretty sure I'm gonna puke soon.

Following yesterday's morning's abusive drug usage....

So far i'had plenty worth the benzos (Valium,xanax, Victans and Havlan...) Rx
Smoked a couple of a
.b-fub spliffs

Hmmm, do not know what will cpme fist yet

ab-fub spliffs
valium
xanax
victan
havlane

so far
sniffed 5-meo-dmt 22mg

mxe 120+mg sublingual
and
spliffs or weed and 'noids

getting "lean' otc codeine / promethazine

Still aMilk

Last edited:
Kinda high

Just a medium sized shot of H. Dub, perhaps... Damn good quality. Ill be filling my lyrica today so that'll be taken in the near future.

Waaaay fucking stoned and dabbed the fuck out right now.
I also walked into chipotle like this at some point.
Mmmmmm the oil... but the weed was so delicious too =D=~

Started off with strong ec stack

Then took about 5mg valium subl

Then took a little less than 5mg amp insuffl

Having a low tolerance to things kicks ass. I can't wait to get out of work, do a couple errands, and then down a 6 pack of craft beer before passing the fuck out.

Drinky drinky drinky drink

West coast east coast home state beer

Duck duck duck goose everyone wins

broke my 6-month cannabis hiatus with OG Kush dabs from vape pen, been pretty wrecked continuously for past 24hrs

i'm listening to the 1973 Bowie concert recording, feel like i'm really there in that legendary thing

This here dope is some of the most potent I've had, almos feels criminal not to be injecting this. But I don't fk with needles. Saw it dissolve entirely without a trace in water within seconds of droppin' it in. This my friends is close to raw:

NSFW:
20150626_125800%201_zpskf0jevea.jpg
[/IMG]

So yeah + 2 mg loprazolam and a bong and I am snug yo! FEELIN GRRRRRRRRRRRR8.

I'm pretty high. Higher than I was a couple hours ago. Shot a dub and a half of H. Some awesome shit. Just wish I was higher... should be greatful, though since I was dopesick prior, a friend helped me out and definitely didn't need to.

That's it! Smoking a cig. Thinking Ill buy a half 8th of some herb for the week tonight or tomorrow. Gotta ask a douchebag 'friend' to pick it up for me...

Nodding my tits off on oxy, valyum, dabs, & bong rips. Feeling like a million bucks. =D

Gonna eat a bowl of cereal and nod to movies. Peace!

Whosa: sounds perfect my friend.

Nodding my tits off on oxy, valyum, dabs, & bong rips. Feeling like a million bucks. =D

Gonna eat a bowl of cereal and nod to movies. Peace!

This does too.

I'm continuing to drink.

Fucking hell. I could buy opiates online (just about my only choice) but I don't wanna waste the cash ... Yet is waste it on other shit anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.