• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't sleep, so I'll try to stay up all day. Guess I'll have more MPA and 5-F-AKB48. Maybe tonight I can sleep. I've been having so much trouble sleeping over the past month or so. Maybe it's because I'm not staying on downers all the time, getting close to quitting them - 10g of kratom and 1mg clonazepam/day prevents withdrawal. I'll use Seroquel to sleep tonight if I need to, but I don't like it because it makes me want to sleep all day too.

Just A Guy: Glad you enjoyed my post! Yeah, The Outer Limits was awesome, I need to re-watch the series sometime. Have quite a few interesting memories of that TV show :)
Hope your dog gets to feeling well soon <3

Edit: Think I will be able to sleep early tonight. Probably won't take anything I don't have prescribed for at least a while - think maybe I've figured some things out, so time to quit getting high now for at least a good break.

Last edited:
Been doing MXE constantly for the past 3 days, not really feeling it much at this point so I'm not nearly as high as I want to be. Right now I can't fucking sleep so I'm drinking. Might have to take some etiz but I haven't had any for a day or two so I want to continue this trend. Being an insomniac is fine when I'm super motivated but when I'm bored or depressed it's just plain shitty. I was hungover all day too and only got an hour of sleep the night before that. Fun stuff.

Smoked a good hit of AB-FUBINACA. Very trippy indeed!
Seems like strings point out of a point in my head, most going out the top and sides and less forward like a bicycle wheel of colored spokes that shoot into the darkness, with more spokes on one side. They kind of go around and oscillate. This is some damn good shit!

There goes more. Damn, it feels like I am somehow having someone else's trip, like maybe that is all there has ever been. Fuck! Oh, smoked 35mg bk-2C-B :)
Gonna smoke 40mg of DPT and more AB-FUBINACA and APINACA. But the rest of the bk-2C-B will wait a couple of weeks so I can get a full strong dose of the stuff =D

A little update:
Listening to songs I've heard many times and finding a couple of surprising and fairly unusual themes I was not grasping. One is making me see images and remember things I had forgotten when I was a little kid. Kinda making me feel a little insane.

Edit:
Smoked the rest of the DPT and lots of cannabinoids and a little MPA, feel like a cloud of electrons. Or some exotic charged particle. Or negative energy, perhaps like a cold fusion reactor. It is a very pleasant feeling =D

Last edited:
2mg of lorazepam and 15mg roxi to start the day. Might take some adderall before work, but I feel pretty damn good at the moment.

Really love this combo of Ativan and oxy, tried it for the first time a few days ago and instantly realized I dig it. Lorazepam feels like the median between ambien and diazepam to me. Really subtle but nice, and great for combos.

Have a gram of some amazing shatter on deck right now too. Dank Cali nug run shatter. Tastes amazing and gets me so faded. Been smoking on that slowly.

Other than work in a few hours today's lookin to be great. Peace all. %)

A small shot of H
Smoked a large amount of some dank weed
Camel 99

That's it. Man, I'm looking at a forced switch over to sub in the wee hours of the morning.sucks I had such a small amount of heroin. My stomach notices... will I be on suboxone tomorrow? We'll see.

Never really succeed with small shots. It was either the right amount or more.
Good luck Woamotive!
Switching over to sub is not easy but I think you can make it!

Going to sleep in about 15 minutes, had 600mg Seroquel/quietiapine 15 minutes ago so I can sleep. I've got a prescription and it doesn't do anything you'd find fun. Actually reduces the amount of time spent dreaming and I don't like that, especially since it makes you feel just as tired the next day as a sleep full of dreams every 5-10 minutes most of the night or day. I usually can't sleep well at night. Kind of sucks. Easier to sleep during the day, but trying to change that as quickly as possible.

Went more than full five days without a single drink, first time I've managed that in a while. So now im having a couple grapefruit sculpin before bed, got 10% Porter on deck too!

Feeling pretty good this afternoon.

100mgs of Methadone
30mgs of DXM
12.5mgs of Doxylamine
25mgs of DPH
220mgs of Naproxen
325mgs of Acetaminophen
Caffeine
Nicotine (vaped, flavor called sticky fingaz its cinnamon roll flavored very good nice and sweet tasting)

Been feeling really good lately, more clear headed, motivated and healthiest iv felt in years. Im really liking it im slowly but surely putting my life back together.

Take care everyone! :)

2mg buprenorphine subl
2mg alprazolam subl
400mg cimetidine for potentiation (45 mins- 1hr prior to alprazolam)
Several bowls of cannabis (running kinda low on bud, need to go swoop more soon here)
1200mg gabapentin
Several bottles of Miller High Life
Caffeine
Nicotine

Continuing on from this morning's dose of 10mg Adderall, 2mg Ativan, and 15mg roxi (about 6/7 hours ago)... I'm now at:
-35mg Adderall
-3mg Ativan
-15mg oxy (lingering effects)

Feelin good and uppity. =D One of the girls I work with is throwing a party tonight so I'm thinkin imma have to crash that. She's cute as fuck and flirts with me a lot so hopefully things are looking in my favor tonight. Ha, we'll see.

For now I'm enjoying my Friday off by chillin with my day 1 homie, playing video games, and takin dabs. %) Peace BLers!

That sounds fantastic royce.

I spent this afternoon catching light buzz and soon I'm off to an evening car meet. My whip might be a polished turd, but at least it's polished ha-ha. I'm going w/ my friend who has a modded/fairly mint 280zx.

Edit: need more food less booze ahhhhhhhh

Edit 2: eating, still drinking, just had a grapefruit with 10mg valium, about to blow some amp, good timez

Last edited:
Hell yeah dawg, cheers to you too man! I'm speed bawling n feelin like a bawss.

Up to 40mg Adderall, 30mg Roxi, and the remaining metabolites of the 3mg Ativan I took this morning. Feeling great but I am spun without a doubt!

About to take another 2mg Ativan and roll up some delicious ganja. I've still got one more Roxi 30 for the day's finale. As well as plenty more weed and lorazepam. Has been a nice day off with my broj.

Here is the last line I took a couple hours ago (mixed line; 15 roxi on left/minuscule amount of amp powder for flavor on right):

9ux7gl.jpg

Last edited:
Uppers and Downers.... Spending the weekend with my parents dog... Shès also my best friend... Best weekend in a very long time!!¡!

0.4 G MXE sublingual
60 mg 5-MEO-DMT intranasal
little dab of 4-Fluoroamph.
puffing on weed, ciggies and ab-fubinaca...

Got dumped by my g/f I live with and wanted to propose to..... :'(

Got plenty of codeine/promethazine and classic benzos for later :'(

+she usually end up by screwing up my buzz especially since she is drinking. ... beurk, booze sucks....
:'(

Got dumped by my g/f I live with and wanted to propose to..... :'(

Got plenty of codeine/promethazine and classic benzos for later :'(

+she usually end up by screwing up my buzz especially since she is drinking. ... beurk, booze sucks....
:'(

Fuck bro I feel for you just got outta a 5 year relationship.

Hope shit works itself out phatty you still that nikka

You have my best wishes PA. <3

OT: Guess who is motherfuckin' backkk! =D

Spent Thursday 'till Sat night partying with a Butcher and a Lawyer! =D

A Q or so of 3-FPM, litres of Vodka, Scotch, beer, cider, 10,000ug of Fentanyl and ~800mg Diazepam.

Always good to have a Lawyer in your 'phone book'. ;)

It's also funny watching a certified Practicioner of Criminal Law build a smoking contraption/ghetto crackpipe! =D

It's 6am Monday and I'm still going...

You have my best wishes PA. <3

OT: Guess who is motherfuckin' backkk! =D

Spent Thursday 'till Sat night partying with a Butcher and a Lawyer! =D

A Q or so of 3-FPM, litres of Vodka, Scotch, beer, cider, 10,000ug of Fentanyl and ~800mg Diazepam.

Always good to have a Lawyer in your 'phone book'. ;)

It's also funny watching a certified Practicioner of Criminal Law build a smoking contraption/ghetto crackpipe! =D

It's 6am Monday and I'm still going...

Fuckin sprout og bruh bruh, keep er ragin bruh.

RGB be drunk as fuckkkkk

Feel better pa, that stinks.

I have a beer left and a crumb of amp if I feel like it. Meh! Boring night but it could be a lot worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.