• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as high as i wish. got some more of those fent sh** xndybars and just not "right".
The wood is good.... =D
Peace

Drank 80mg of the good ole methadone to cure this dreadful hangover. I think it's nuts that I have to take so much considering I don't even have a tolerance atm but hey you gotta do what you gotta do, it's just the way I am with any drug except for maybe weed which I don't even touch anymore lol

I'm peaking right now on 80mg of methadone and I'm not even that high like wtf I literally have no tolerance and I know the meth is legit because it came in a sealed vial straight from the clinic... I feel like I could've easily taken 120mg and not OD ffs, is this normal?

Don't get me wrong I've taken methadone countless times and I know I'm not very sensitive to it but at this point I'm almost wondering if 80mg is actually a high dose.

OH well, I'm not super high or anything but I'm enjoying it nonetheless so meh

Took 500mgs of Tramadol and smoked some weed when I started the day. Probably going to buy some beer on the way home.

*WeLL...

Took 45mgs of Amphetamine

<<one hour later>>
Have around 15mgs left Im gonna drop..
Right about now!!!

Pack bowls of TrainWreck

FeELs NiCe :)

~Stagger some Gabapentin
Float on back down ~

-enjoy your night fellow BL'ers <3

Last edited:
Sup ppl, beack from going to detox / rehab again... :p

- 15 mg Diazepam, was 125 mg... - swallowed - yellow Valium brand 5 mg pills
- 10 mg Temazepam, was 40 mg... - swallowed - clear liquid filled caps
- MDMA ~150 mg - swallowed - 75 mg yellow stars
- 20 mg Oxycodone, was 300 mg... - swallowed - 10 mg white pills
- 20 mg Ritalin, was 80 mg... - swallowed - 10 mg Novartis Ritalin brand pills
- 40 mg Dexedrine aka Dexamphetamine IIRC - swallowed - 10 mg pills - new to the group for ADD :p
- 6 Amstel beers containing 5% alc. - drank - nuff said xD

So how's everybody on BL nowadays hmmm? :D Been away for a while so just checking out BL again *pokes around* ;)

-- Peace o/

Cup of kratom tea + a couple bowls of marijuana

Nothing too exciting but I feel pretty good ;)

I'm peaking right now on 80mg of methadone and I'm not even that high like wtf I literally have no tolerance and I know the meth is legit because it came in a sealed vial straight from the clinic... I feel like I could've easily taken 120mg and not OD ffs, is this normal?

Don't get me wrong I've taken methadone countless times and I know I'm not very sensitive to it but at this point I'm almost wondering if 80mg is actually a high dose.

OH well, I'm not super high or anything but I'm enjoying it nonetheless so meh

It's a pretty high dose for not having a tolerance yea. I've noticed when switching from the liquid syrup methadone to capsules that the capsules were like twice as strong though. Don't know if that's common? But yeah..

OT: 80mg methadone as usual.

Getting down to the last bit of this gram of h, it's pretty damn good stuff... probably have 4 lines left... feeling pretty great

Some Kratom, a little brandy, some cannabis, and various relaxing herbs in the form of tinctures and teas.

Over the course of the day:
~25-30mg of methamphetamine
2mg of diazepam
0.2mg of alprazolam
9g of kratom

I'm going to smoke a spliff with a friend and chill for a bit.

Another 228mg DXM
Bowl of Jack Frost (got some good shit down south)
Few beers with dinner

I can't believe I picked a job in retail during this season. It's like I didn't learn from the last time I did that a few years ago...

^ I am doing pretty great Rexeh, thanks for asking! ;) Hope you are equally well. DXO = Dextrorphan btw? Was under the impression that was not much compared to DXM but I could be completely wrong or have misunderstood completely.

150mg of good cocaine so far, a drug I am trying to avoid using, but it was a special occasion as I was hanging out with a good friend I've only seen a couple of times in the last 10 years.
3mg Xanax - felt out of love with Xanax a while back but decided to give it another chance.
Smoking some great weed (needed the Xans to combine this with the C)
Vaping some nicotine liquid that tastes like apples.

Later probably going to do my last 50mg C and just a hew hundred mg Ketamine. Ketamine is another substance I tried to swear off completely but after 3 or 4 months I'm experimenting again with shorter sessions, less of it per session, and militantly enforced schedules and rules for use. Feels a lot more sustainable so far (not completely sustainable obviously but until I make an error of judgement and break some rule, slipping down that slippery slope, but hopefully sustainable for as long as it takes to figure out ans reprogram my cognitive reasons for using it.

Peace and love to all, and thank you Bluelight and every single member for helping us all, inadvertently or not, to move towards a more free and compassionate future, for everyone touched by prohibitionist cruelty directly, and for everyone else, who still feels it's weight in silence.

unknown quantity of Green MD Kratom, a spliff, and a touch of brandy. Getting very bored, upstate New York has just about nothing to do, and since I'm going to TN in about a week anyway, I haven't bothered trying to get a job this past month.Even eating a bunch of mushrooms with my younger bro and sis the other day only lifted my bored apathy for about a day. Considering trying to get a Rx for adderall when i get to TN, got a lot of stuff to get done when I'm there and could use the chemical motivation.

unknown quantity of Green MD Kratom, a spliff, and a touch of brandy. Getting very bored, upstate New York has just about nothing to do, and since I'm going to TN in about a week anyway, I haven't bothered trying to get a job this past month.Even eating a bunch of mushrooms with my younger bro and sis the other day only lifted my bored apathy for about a day. Considering trying to get a Rx for adderall when i get to TN, got a lot of stuff to get done when I'm there and could use the chemical motivation.

Where in Tennessee, if you don't mind me asking? I'm moving there in like a year. My family has a few ideas for which town specifically. Just like the first time we packed up and moved far away, I'm going with solely to see different places at little cost to me.

Lines of raw afghan #4
Bowl of Girl Scout Cookies
Drinking yuenglings

Copped half a gram of dope, 8th of GSC & 8th of OG Kush hot damn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.