• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
10mg of Methamphetamine this morning, continuing working through the litany of drugs I've always been curious about but never tried.

Have gone the sensible route and ingested 5mg orally first, followed by another 5mg about an hour later, insufflated. I see most medical dosage recommendations for Desoxyn go up to 20mg / day so I might redose one more time later on, I figure there shouldn't be anything to worry about with regards to neurotoxicity under that line, or even a little above. Definitely more focused but actually feeling a little edgy already, nothing unmanageable though and not too surprising as I am prone to anxiogenic reactions with most stimulants. Interested to see how this progresses.

EDIT: OK, so another 10mg at +3.5H and feeling a lot better. Hopefully can actually put this focus and good mood to good use. ;)

Last edited:
Congrats on the moderated usage.

That is quite a feat.

Please keep it that way.

Regards,
madness00

Thanks! :) I actually did end up redosing twice more with 20mg in fact, so ended up at 60mg for the day, not ideal but not something I'm going to repeat, at least not for a while.

I was basically trying to work the entire time on development type tasks and I did find it focus enhancing, but not concentration enhancing, in that I was still prone to getting sidetracked, task-switching constantly, and spending too much time on Bluelight instead of working. I did also accidentally copy/paste and send something somewhat incriminating from Bluelight to a work colleague, in place of what I was actually trying to Ctrl+C, over an internal IM app - fortunately I could turbo delete it so was there for a few seconds at most, but that was an anxiety inducing experience. 8(

Ended up taking 20mg Valium after that as was shortly after my final dose, would have preferred to avoid using benzos but again I figure is an infrequent situation for me. Have had background twinges of edginess but overall a pretty smooth comedown. However for me this was more recreational than functional on the whole, but I would have really been more interested in the opposite.

My guy said he'd make me a deal 8o

So i said yeah, i'll just go on my first legit binge.

That will be this week :)

Please excuse me turning this thread temporarily into a blog about losing my meth virginity, but just wanted to provide a final update on my experience. I think I get this weird drug now... It's 4 AM and I've just been working pretty solidly for a good 5 or 6 hours. I've eaten very little today, am somewhat concerned about how I'm going to feel tomorrow, but I have not even tried to lie down in my bed and go to sleep... I don't feel overly wired, but I'm also not tired. But seems like it needed the fun parts to wear off for the stimulation and focus to actually be useful, for me, which is what I was more interested in in the first place, but preferably in the day, not 16-20 hours after my first dose in the early hours of the morning.

It really is a little absurd how mismatched the euphoric effects are to the stimulating effects. I think that if I hadn't taken that Valium earlier I would feel a lot worse, and I do occasionally get twinges of that familiar, gut-wrenching badness of a stim comedown.

I think I can see now why this is such a compulsive substance, after a few short hours of fun you're left with nothing but fairly emotionally flat wakefulness, and, I would imagine, an ever encroaching badness until you can finally pass out maybe 12 hours or more later. With higher doses I'm sure the feeling is unbearable. Honestly recreational use of this without sedatives and probably multiple other comedown drugs on hand should be contraindicted, I just can't fathom how it would ever be workable. 8(

madness00, I surmise you have a little more experience with meth ;) - also anyone else experienced, please do answer if you can - DO you always make sure to have benzos, dissociatives, weed if you're into that (can't stand weed and stimulants myself but I know some people like it) and a whole bunch of other stuff on hand when/if you binge on the stuff? If not, how do you deal with the badness? (Apart from continuing to do meth.)

I guess I might try this again if I have a good couple of days to burn, wake up at like 4 AM, dose for the last time at 2PM ish and then take like 4 or 5 Ambien to make sure to knock me out in the early evening... =D. Probably not for a long time though realistically, this stuff is just impractical, I can't get over the ridiculous duration. Wouldn't be so bad if the euphoric effects didn't wear off so quickly.

I will note also though I did contact a whole bunch of people and made a lot of plans with both old and new friends in the near and not-too-distant future, some of which I hadn't spoken to in a while, so overall have a lot of small stuff to look forward to and feel good about, a good result for the day.

Hopefully I can take some kind of lesson from this experience about the importance of putting effort into social connections and really, how easy it is to do. Obviously though I must not usually find it easy, or perhaps I don't usually consider it to be important, otherwise I would do this stuff without being on meth... which is a shame.

Last edited:
^ i don't understand how people can do stims without benzos or opiates i would kill myself.

im just high on some edibles like every night.

Currently just at base level with my usual meds - 5mg dex, 1mg clonazepam, cheeky bit of codeine.

You absolutely need some kind of decent downer when fucking with meth. As you said the stimulation and euphoria are very lopsided. Long after the fun is over you still feel crazy hyperfocused on basically nothing, just haywire stimulation. I try to mainly use weed to comedown (dose the amp in the morning, smoke a ton at night) but I need at least 1mg etizolam to really get back down. Way more without weed though.

I've been incorporating breaks and scheduling into my use to lessen the more terrible side effects (paranoia, extreme antisocial behavior, general disorganization). I use for work and let me tell you, work is a lot harder while undergoing mild to moderate stim psychosis.

Today is an on day so: ~50mg methamphetamine HCl in water, 1.5mg etizolam. Weed and another benzo dose after work.

I also use benzos (and kratom and cannabis) to comedown from meth, pretty much everytime unless I take less than ~10-15mg. Actually right now I have some meth but also ran out of benzos...So I'd rather wait till I can get some.

By the way, not sleeping is one of the worst things one can do (both physically and mentally). I don't mean to preach but I'm pretty sure that not sleeping while on meth is way way worse than using meth. If you don't believe me look into the importance of sleep and the numerous studies on sleep deprivation, getting an adequate amount of sleep each night is absolutely crucial. I've haven't skipped a single night of sleep in years because I prioritize it over pretty much everything else, even if I have to knock myself out with benzos/sedatives (however benzos suppress REM sleep which is not good, but better than nothing).

We'll see, but took 900 mg of Lyrica, 15 min ago. Not quite a high, but expect to be comfortable.

The Lyrica knocked me out. Woke up 20 min ago. Took another 900 mg and ate lunch. Washed it down with a 21.5 mg caffeine Cherry Coke and medium strengh pot of coffee.

total:

1.8 g Lyrica
200 mg + caffeine
low amount of nicotine

feel decent atm.

Last edited:
I also use benzos (and kratom and cannabis) to comedown from meth, pretty much everytime unless I take less than ~10-15mg. Actually right now I have some meth but also ran out of benzos...So I'd rather wait till I can get some.

By the way, not sleeping is one of the worst things one can do (both physically and mentally). I don't mean to preach but I'm pretty sure that not sleeping while on meth is way way worse than using meth. If you don't believe me look into the importance of sleep and the numerous studies on sleep deprivation, getting an adequate amount of sleep each night is absolutely crucial. I've haven't skipped a single night of sleep in years because I prioritize it over pretty much everything else, even if I have to knock myself out with benzos/sedatives (however benzos suppress REM sleep which is not good, but better than nothing).

Yeah I'm close to being out of benzos but still have like half a g of ice. No way in hell I'm gonna touch that if I can't reup on the sedatives. I'm thankful for having the opportunity to take a long break from weed, so now when I smoke it puts me to sleep whenever I need it to (unless I'm on a nasty bender). Like I said, it's nice, but benzos are crucial for amphetamine escapades. I'm the master of insomnia already, so I've easily stayed up for 2-5 days at a time tweakin. Just from deciding not to use any comedown aids and not having to work.

current

3,000 mg pregnabilin
25 mg promethazine
50 mg mhydroxyzine
100 mg ophenadrine er
1 mg risperidone.
2 tab fioricet
2 mg clonazepam
12 cups of coffee.
vaped nicotine

Alll in the correct order

Last edited:
~50mg methamphetamine HCl in water
I'm curious, do you mean just oral basically with water to wash it down? Also, assuming you take it in a single dose, do you find this is more effective than splitting it into multiple smaller doses? And last question ;), do you have any tolerance to speak of?

I think I'd be too concerned about appearing obviously intoxicated to do 50mg if I had to go somewhere I didn't want anyone to know I was on something. Meth definitely feels a bit "druggy" even in lower doses, in my very limited experience.

4meSM said:
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case (about sleep deprivation being more damaging than meth itself). I recently discovered that sleep deprivation is highly likely to be a significant contributor to the development of Alzheimer's disease which really freaked me out because I haven't been the most consistent sleeper for a good few years - not because I've been on meth (mainly modafinil in fact), but still. I think it would be very interesting to see a study re-examining the neurotoxicity of meth while controlling for damage caused by sleep deprivation, although I can imagine several methodological as well as ethical challenges in ever getting such a study off the ground.

You don't a downer on the comedown from hard stims, you just gotta man the fuck up ;)

They do help, though! 1 or 2 mgs of clonazepam is the perfect parachute

40mg oxy and 1mg Xanax washed down with ~200mg codeine syrup.

Hey it's Friday. Downer day.

total:

1.8 g Lyrica
200 mg + caffeine
low amount of nicotine

feel decent atm.

nice mate, I'm planning on doing something pretty similar tomorrow. It's definitely gonna be a very chill day - that's for sure. but I will do some clonazepam instead of the nicotine and probably 300-400mg caffeine.... yeah and 1.5 - 1.8g pregabalin. maybe I'll report.

however, atm OT:
70mg Ketamine
50mg MDMA
8mg Hydromorphone
60mg Oxycodone
1mg Alprazolam
1.5g CBD Paste
100mg Caffeine

125mgs of Amphetamine
2 grams of Gabapentin
4 Budweisers
Little bit of whiskey