• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freakin' dropped the lid to a glass jar holding a 1/4 key of super green maeng da and busted the jar. Shards in the krat (seen by flashlight and not the good kind). Made tea and strained so it wouldn't go to waste. Damn... first time tea got me feeling like this. Got about half a gallon of some super red tea and kinda scared of it (turns the tongue numb and hear crickets in the distance). :sus:
Maybe I will go to temple and chill with the monks for a bit.

day 8 w dat yayo, this last bag was the best so far, pure and for agood price, but that opi WD kills me, i hit the 48hr mark after my last dose, and i lose my mind! hoping that when im in NY that my fam understands my sitch enough to handle my chaos during WD, cause thats why i left the bay! cause i could just do whatever up there, regardless of issues, family, or money, because there were always eneablers, sicophants and connects who dgaf about my history or personality. look out for those peeps yall! especially those involved in the party/festival scene.

^ hope all goes well in NY. Good to see you back.

3g of kratom and I just finished smoking a spliff.

Chewed 40mg oxy, drinking codeine like a fish because I have four bottles of it, had a few Etizest on top.

been doing dabs all day, and now im drinking some irish cream, it tastes good but it feels weird drinking this stuff like milk, id add some vodka but id rather not go to the store

30 mg of hydrocodone. but i don't feel it whatsoever and i'm getting nervous its not going to be good. i just took a 10 day T-break so what the fuck.

a cannabis gummy edible thrown in also 10 mg.

I'm nervous because my doctor that writes my hydros said i have to see him tomorrow (i usually just pick up the script at the front desk w/o seeing him). I have the clean (only with my med) piss ready in the freezer. Just praying he doesn't try to cut my dose or drop me. I have a whole speech prepared LOL.

if he does i plan to switch to illicit subs unfortunately.

Took 10mg etizolam,
1,600mg Gabapentin then waited for the ride to the clinic and
Took the 120mg methadone daily morning dose.
Smoked some crystal b4, @ work.
Clocked out, drank 75mg THC shatter infused drink (no idea how they did it, but it fucking works),
Smoked a dab or two
Took 20mg etizolam
Took 1,600mg Gabapentin

65 mg hydrocodone and 10 mg edible gummy, and nicorette (not even a smoker, just what i use with my opioids)

feeling pretty damn good

Got a few mg of etizolam and a few grams of kratom in me before dropping 75ug off a stormtrooper.

I've tried a lot of dissociatives, mushrooms, weird drugs, but no lysergamides?this is is my first experience with LSD, sublingual and then swallowed. I'm excited but nervous. I have trazodone and benzos on hand obviously, and the dose is moderately low, so here I go :D

Hey I'm taking some LSD too ^. Truly wonderful chemical. The tabs I get are unreal, you can take half and still trip balls. You're gonna have a nice time, LSD is a phenomenal and profound experience unlike a lot of other psychs IMO. Every trip is unique and awe-inspiring, if you let it be. I personally only ever had one trainwreck-level bad trip, and even then I still got something good out of it.

100ug lab tested 99.9% LSD-25, ~50mg methamphetamine HCl in water, alcohol in the form of yuenglings sake and vodka

Got etizolam and weed for later. Its been a weird week so this should be a nice mental vacation

Last edited:
Anyone ever smoke K2?

Shit's nasty, right?

I keep smoking with a fellow i live with and he tries to ride his bike, every time falling over. It's hilarious, but that's not why i don't stop him. I just have total confidence that he'll be fine but her never is.

3.75 2mg xanax bars - oral
Like a gram of girl scout cookie smoked
1 sexy extracts strawberry og half gram cartridge
1 vape meds diablo kush full gram cartridge
6mg subutex - sublingual

Nodding the absolute fuck out on codeine and oxy and kratom and etizolam. Lazy Sunday indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.