• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the tail end of an unpleasant phenibut experience.

Apparently it doesn't mix well with blood pressure meds. I dosed my phenibut (same stuff I've taken before) and I felt extremely light headed, dizzy and as if I might pass out at any moment. I'm home alone so that freaked me out. It shouldn't do that at the small dose that I took, so the only thing I can think of is that it must interact with my beta blocker. Won't be taking that much again, at least not unless I skip my bp meds that day. Ended up taking some caffeine to try and counteract it and eventually the feeling of being about to faint went away and it's all good now, but that definitely wasn't fun.

4mg etizolam
7g White Maeng Da kratom
A Founders beer. (I've loved everything I've tried by them, however this one is a bit too heavy on the hops for my taste.)
Smoked a bowl of cinex and now I'm having some coffee.

Have a good Monday, guys.

Working through the list of drugs I've always been curious about but too scared to try, did a 10mg line of Heroin this morning.

This is actually on top of a 40mg dose of Methylphenidate about 3 hours earlier, maybe dosed a bit high with this one coz had a good few hours of motivation, elevated mood, subsiding fairly quickly to a crash of sorts, somewhat elevated anxiety, irritability, nothing unmanageable but given it's still the morning and I have some work to focus on, thought I'd break out the H to level myself out. For the record, I wasn't particularly scared of Ritalin, just hadn't expected it to be particularly interesting. Was pleasantly surprised, but the duration is a little short for my liking.

Feeling fairly good - nothing to write home about just yet. Gonna wait 90 minutes then try another 10mg. Maybe overly cautious but am a bit wary of opiates. Definitely better than Oxycodone so far though which sucked hard IMO.

3g of green malay and a low dose of GHB. Feeling good and somewhat euphoric actually... But it's probably better to take a higher dose to avoid any potential neurotoxicity (I've read low doses cause excitotoxicity in rats however I don't know if it's the case in humans).

Well 2 more 10mg lines later and I am a bit drowsy, was feeling pretty good at points, but overall can't say I am too impressed with H. I must have some weird brain chemistry but I really do not enjoy a whole lot of opiates. I am even getting a little dysphoria and weirdness now that like I remember from Oxy, although not quite as bad as Oxy I must say. Does anyone else have paradoxical reactions to most opiates?? :?

Well 2 more 10mg lines later and I am a bit drowsy, was feeling pretty good at points, but overall can't say I am too impressed with H. I must have some weird brain chemistry but I really do not enjoy a whole lot of opiates. I am even getting a little dysphoria and weirdness now that like I remember from Oxy, although not quite as bad as Oxy I must say. Does anyone else have paradoxical reactions to most opiates?? :?

Count yourself lucky man and just leave it at that, trust me.

Small bowl, 3mg etizolam, 1mg alprazolam, 5g kratom. Just took 225mg DXM, 50mg DPH, 12.5mg doxylamine. Probably more benzos, weed, and kratom later.

I've been pushing it with dissociatives, I feel. I did quite a bit of K last night. DXM always comes with a toll on me too, but I'm sick and wanted to get some disso action going.

Small bowl, 3mg etizolam, 1mg alprazolam, 5g kratom. Just took 225mg DXM, 50mg DPH, 12.5mg doxylamine. Probably more benzos, weed, and kratom later.

I've been pushing it with dissociatives, I feel. I did quite a bit of K last night. DXM always comes with a toll on me too, but I'm sick and wanted to get some disso action going.

Man I need to get some K soon. Easily one of my favorite drugs and I've had real uncut K and holed one time. K and weed? Oh lordy. DXM is a favorite of mine too, but yeah it comes with a lot of undesirable side effects. Need to do a tussin run sometime soon, my store has the real shit <3 no nasty additives.

Tonight a shit ton of etizolam, ~20mg after a cool off period. Feeling nice, chainsmoking Marlboros (ick, but theyre like 5 a pack here compared to my Spirits that are like 9).

Methadone dose slowly fading away. Meth high slowly fading away. Took 10mg etizolam and 10mg diclazepam probably and smoked dabs.

Woke up late.
7g White MD kratom, 5mg etiz over an hour or two, 1.5g phenibut, and a beer. (Founders Single Hop Ale, a bit too hoppy for me.) Small bowl. Drinking coffee now. Still sick so it's gonna be a day of doin' chores and whatnot.

@devilsgospel, are you off the kratom/opi now? I feel like I'm to the point of telling myself every bag is my last bag.

Woke up late.
7g White MD kratom, 5mg etiz over an hour or two, 1.5g phenibut, and a beer. (Founders Single Hop Ale, a bit too hoppy for me.) Small bowl. Drinking coffee now. Still sick so it's gonna be a day of doin' chores and whatnot.

@devilsgospel, are you off the kratom/opi now? I feel like I'm to the point of telling myself every bag is my last bag.

Haven't consumed an opioid in about 8 months. Stimulants, psychs, and tranqs are my new obsession though. Hopefully grabbing some of each soon.

OT: not high at all. Tapering down on my etizolam again as I used way more than I wanted to, so 3mg right now with 2 more doses as the day goes on. Then I'm hitting that cheap vodka I just grabbed and smoking a bunch of cigs later tonight.

Went to the comic ship and picked up Infinity Champions #2 and Inhumans #1 of some run I can't recall at the moment.

8 hours later... Well, the edit button won't work on my phone. Adding 6g kratom, a strong drink, 3mg etizolam, and a bowl of Jager.

Thay K made me miss doing more dissos, I wish there were more comfortably trippy drugs around. They got it spot-on with psychedelic heroin, or maybe real wonky cocaine for 3-meo-pcp.

Status
Not open for further replies.