• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word, i'll back pocket that one.

Yeah as soon as i said i hadn't been using he's like, "alright, dump out the piss and get out".

That weasel!

Yeah ol boy was trying to bamboozle you lol. I used to get drug tested every few days by my parents when I got out of rehab, and even being clean I would still get faint lines and have to explain it to them. Every single time. I had to show them an actual article about it and how home drug tests are usually inaccurate before they would believe me. So glad that shit doesn't happen anymore.

Tripped on dxm earlier today, it's well out of my system now so I'm on some phenibut and caffeine right meow. Really starting to like phenibut, didn't like it at first.

9mgs Etizolam
15mgs Amphetamine
Smoking a Phantom Strain
Vaping OG Kush hash oil

*Add 40mgs more of Amphetamine
all the amps have been ~insufflated~

Last edited:
Just beer, and some liquor (vodka)
Caffeine in large doses, to keep me lucid
Keep hoping that someone at the bar will offer me coke so I can become more lucid lmao

Never slept, just gotta push through. Quite a few things to do but im just take 30mgs AMP orally 20 minutes before i walked in. Taken with 3mgs more of Etizolam. Have to blaze down before i go, what a wacky future this has turned into. But it will benefit my life, makes me incredibly outgoing but calm.

~breakfast
20mgs Amphetamine
3mgs Etizolam
OG Kush hash oil

Green tea w/ Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Last edited:
for my own reasons1500 mg of Lyrica.after that kicks in, 1-3 mg Clonazepamfioricet

Clonazepamfioricet

Damn I didn't know they made that. Must be a hell of a pharmaceutical lololol.

Dropped my last tab of Voidrealm 120ug, have some etizolam and a cigar on deck. About to shower, throw on my headphones, then plow through tagging my TR sub.

SF computer! That would be a nice combo. The cool thing is your body gets used to the small amount of caffeine and the two work together.

Sometimes I take it with Dexedrine and make a bootleg version of Dexamyl. Obviously it's not Amobarbital, but it's a decent combo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amobarbital

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexamyl

Sorry, teh mod in me likes to educate.

Currently on 40 mg of dextroamphetamine.

Half a pressed bar, so ~1mg alprazolam, 6 grams of kratom, and minute amounts of etizolam from this morning.

I bought one of those timed kitchen safes, so once that opens in a couple hours I'll smoke some real dank indica flower, toss back 2mg etizolam, and have a few more grams of kratom.
Have a good day, all

SF computer! That would be a nice combo. The cool thing is your body gets used to the small amount of caffeine and the two work together.

Sometimes I take it with Dexedrine and make a bootleg version of Dexamyl. Obviously it's not Amobarbital, but it's a decent combo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amobarbital

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexamyl

Sorry, teh mod in me likes to educate.

Currently on 40 mg of dextroamphetamine.

I believe I read about those beauties in some archived thread about old school discontinued pharmaceuticals. God damn I missed the golden age apparently, those sound fuckin phenomenal.

That/this acid trip is one for the record books. I planned on actually getting shit done today, but I visited a thousand different realities and got shit done in them instead...I should absolutely write a trip report about this one. Got pretty dark towards the end though so

OT: LOTS OF BENZOS

I believe I read about those beauties in some archived thread about old school discontinued pharmaceuticals. God damn I missed the golden age apparently, those sound fuckin phenomenal.

That/this acid trip is one for the record books. I planned on actually getting shit done today, but I visited a thousand different realities and got shit done in them instead...I should absolutely write a trip report about this one. Got pretty dark towards the end though so

OT: LOTS OF BENZOS
do a trip report. that would be great

do a trip report. that would be great

I'd love to but I've been slacking on my TR tagging haha. Don't wanna add another one to the pile before I get a few pages deep.

FOUND A PLUG FOR SOME MEDICAL WEED FINALLY, TRYNA COP A SACK RIGHT NOW SO EXCITED. I ironically met the dude at my job interview after we both got drug tested lmfao.

Lol.

Hell yeah made get your fade on. Smoked for the first time in a couple weeks yesterday it was phenomenal.

No tolerance makes it so 3-4 hits and you're off your ass.

120mg methadone
20mg etizolam
10mg diclazepam
~50mg bk-EBDP, woulda dosed 100mg, but split the last of it with the girlfriend.
2-3 dabs out of our brand new kicks-ass little double filtered and diffused bong with our glass on glass banger and a torch
1 cup coffee
1 split Camel Filter 99

for my own reasons1500 mg of Lyrica.after that kicks in, 1-3 mg Clonazepamfioricet
I googled and couldn't find a thing about Clonazepamfioricet, I think you mean clonazepam + fioricet in combination? Tasty. I've mixed butabarbital (the blue migraine pills) with klonopin shortly after getting back on 'done and it was awesome (Obviously I have an extremely high cross tolerance to opiates and benzos mixed and what I did was very dangerous and stupid).

Hungover.
2.5mg etizolam, 6g kratom. Gonna make a smoothie while wishing I had coffee and a cigarette.

I googled and couldn't find a thing about Clonazepamfioricet, I think you mean clonazepam + fioricet in combination? Tasty. I've mixed butabarbital (the blue migraine pills) with klonopin shortly after getting back on 'done and it was awesome (Obviously I have an extremely high cross tolerance to opiates and benzos mixed and what I did was very dangerous and stupid).
yeah, my computer messes up words sometimes.

I am dialing my stuff in. so I don't run out.

so far

20 mg's Dexedrine
small pot of coffee
150 mg Lyrica

10 mg oxycontin
450 mg pregabalin
600 mg gabapentin
0,5 mg clonazepam
40 + 40 mg dextromethamphetamine
0,5 g legit, high quality moroccan hash

Pleasant cocktail, to say the least. :)

Status