• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
BPD, please edit your posts instead of spamming the forum for future reference. Also, your "ingredient gathering" and recipe questions are not permitted here or anywhere else on BL. Synthesis discussion and sourcing is not allowed.

Consider this a warning and go read the BLUA.

First post ever. I've been on bluelight for years and don't know why I'm just now joining... Anyway

9g green Malaysian kratom
.2g of ECP heroin split in three doses intranasal
3mg alprazolam (1ir 2er) oral
50mg promethazine

Opioid dependence is a bitch

Greetings Ajay duetto :)

If you'd like, check out The Dark Side for addiction support.

It's never a good feeling to be dependent on something. You're not alone my friend.

Last edited:
125Mg methadone
Two cups coffee
Smoked two spliffs of sour d this morning and I'm baking a bowl of girl scout cookies right now

40 mg white meth paste, really potent
0,5 mg clonazepam
0,25 mg alprazolam
600 mg ashwagandha
0,2 gram tunisian hash

got a small sample of some brown amphetamine paste. anyone acquianted with?

125Mg methadone
Little over a quarter gram of super potent Three Kings rosin plus the small amount of herb that was used as green screen
Two cups of coffee

Annnnd a 30cc shot of straight Tina back-loaded, before i drew water. 8(

Last edited:
I'm basically sober
Kratom
C4 pre workout a little over an hour ago, went and lifted 45 minutes
Gabapentin (daily use so not high)

I wouldn't call this a high, but I expect to get relief.

100 mg Orphenadrine ER, 10 mg Promethazine, Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine @ 50 mg, 325 mg, 40 mg (already took 5 today) and 30 mg clonazepam.

135Mg methadone
Two cups of coffee
Smoking a fat bowl of dank herb that is a mixture of strains cause I ripped open all of my roaches and packed em in my pipe

100 mg Orphenadrine ER, 10 mg Promethazine, Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine @ 50 mg, 325 mg, 40 mg (already took 5 today) and 30 mg clonazepam.

Ah butalbital, the ultimate disappointment in the barb family...My dad was scripted them once and gave me the whole bottle, and I didn't catch anything close to a high at any dose. Was so hyped to finally get a barbituate too :,(

What does the fioricet (yeah I know generic, same thing) do for you? I never found it mind altering (taken up to 6, beyond that too much acetaminophen. Hell 6 is probably too much)

What does the fioricet (yeah I know generic, same thing) do for you? I never found it mind altering (taken up to 6, beyond that too much acetaminophen. Hell 6 is probably too much)
Fioricet completely stops a mad tension headache for me dead in its tracks.

Fioricet completely stops a mad tension headache for me dead in its tracks.

That's why my dad got it, I found they didn't even do that for me though. Might've had a different type of headache/pain though at the time.

Yeah like treezy said I took like a stupid amount of them (because I don't give a shit about my liver the way I totally should) and I didn't feel altered in the slightest. Oddly enough I read experience reports detailing it as a very recreational substance. I even tried benzos with it to no avail, so idfk what those people were talking about. I ate the whole bottle in like 3 days.

That's why my dad got it, I found they didn't even do that for me though. Might've had a different type of headache/pain though at the time.

Yeah like treezy said I took like a stupid amount of them (because I don't give a shit about my liver the way I totally should) and I didn't feel altered in the slightest. Oddly enough I read experience reports detailing it as a very recreational substance. I even tried benzo with it to no avail, so idfk what those people were talking about. I ate the whole bottle in like 3 days.
They are not recreational. I've read that for some reason the barb/apap part is heavy on the liver. I use them because I get no side effects. They seem to work best PRN. The only thing I noticed is that after taking them for a bit, you build up tolerance to the caffeine and then they work better, as in more relaxing. Personally I would only use as needed. Taking extra doses simply leads to a harsh withdrawal. Trying to mix would just make things worse. I posted the info in here, because when you are in mad headache pain and get relief, that makes you feel great.

Hey everyone hope all is well! I’ve been good went to Mexico and relaxed got a lot of dental work done and will go back after New Years !! I know bummer lol life has been good, if could be better but fuck it could be way worse too! Today woke up for work ate 5mg thc edible and popped 40mg methadone and snorted another 30mg before I started! I hate it when I get only 4-5 hrs of sleep and then do more meds to pass the time! The time has come I’ll be switching to subutex this time home it’s gettinf so hard to fill my methadone pharmacist are worse then doctors with it

Status
Not open for further replies.