• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't you just stop taking etizolam, or are you hardcore physically dependent from long term daily dosing?

I've always been responsible with benzos and it feels good to quit them, I don't know. My brain's fucking weird

Most people who use as prescribed don't run in to serious issues, even when discontinuing. People are so focused on the first few weeks of taking them that they up their dose thinking they are supposed to feel elated from them.

can't you just stop taking etizolam, or are you hardcore physically dependent from long term daily dosing?

I've always been responsible with benzos and it feels good to quit them, I don't know. My brain's fucking weird

Tbph the taper is basically over, I was physically dependent pretty deeply. Now I just get rebound anxiety and restlessness/feelings of impending doom or whatever upon discontinuation. Mentally however, I still believe I need them. I'm naturally an anxious and agitated person with a wicked case of insomnia.

I'd like to totally quit, but whatever gene people have that keeps them socially functional and mentally sound I do not possess.

Last edited:
A lot of caffeine (a friend gave me a pretty strong cup of coffee)
3g of red Thai kratom

Even though I consumed crystal meth this weekend the caffeine has me feeling pretty stimulated (maybe cause I can't even remember the last time I had a caffeinated drink... probably 1 or 2 weeks ago?)

Been awake all night from vaporizing some very strong D-Methamphetamine 50mg-60mg between 5:00PM & 7:45PM

Smoked about 1.5 grams of girl scout cookies between laying down to rest for few hours ( actual sleep won't happen tonight) from 12:00-4:30AM

5AM one cup of coffee

7:15AM 125mg methadone

Right now it's is bout quarter to 9 I'm going to go spark this bowl of sour d topped with 0.3 g 91% THC shatter

I woke up hungover (I only had 4 drinks, c'mon...) and decided to take a little O-DT and then ended up listening to a lot of psychedelic music and then decided since I won't be drug tested for another two months and it's raining I was gonna vape a little wax.

Can't say I'm unhappy with my decision. Wish my leg would stop hurting though. Why do hangovers from booze leave my leg muscles so cramped? I was sitting all night!

Dehydration my friend, drink a bunch of water. I get leg cramps after meth binges some times.

^I drink so much water. I can't recall the last time my piss was very yellow. I think my weight and lack of drink tolerance didn't help tho.

I ate two bananas yesterday. One this morning.

Ohhhhhh!!! I remember now. I did a shit ton of butterfly kicks before starting to drink last night -_-

Hangovers/stim binges destroy my legs and back. Not even touching on the headache. Last night I had to take some apap, magnesium, a few vitamins and eat a ton of fatty food and guzzle 3 bottles of water (even drank 2 beers to pump the brakes on it, jury's still out on that great idea though...). I mean I drank 5 cocktails consisting of rum and vodka with the mixer being 24% blue curacao so I don't know what I was expecting.

Tonight just the usual etizolam, nicotine, and neuro supplements.

Let's see here:
Some blueberry x northern lights
Strawberry og distillate pen
King louis og, distillate pen
1.5mg klonopin
3mg xanax
6mg suboxone

Oh well. Tmrw i get a case of my new cartridges. The SexyExtract half grams. I really love them.

Still enjoying the afterglow from a 500mg DXM trip.
-Dexedrine Spansuke 15mg + 7.5mg Dextrostat
-10mg morphine sulfate
-15mg Valium probably add 5-10mg to that
•1g methocatbamol
•150ng Lyrica
•0.5g of the best weed I’ve ever had (never had any weed that lasted this long, I was still pretty stoned from a j I smoked last night.

I feel great like completely mellowed and euphoric :)

40 mg of hydrocodone.

Laying off the weed today due to pain and weed magnifying pain Everytime for me.

I really want to slam some Dilaudid

Had two cups of coffee & smoked a spliff of girl scout cookies when I got up this morning at 5AM

7:15AM-125mg methadone

8:45-Smoked my 2nd spliff of GSC this morning and my methadone is kicking in making me start to nod with the herb

3 decent lines of meth and I'm zooming.
any decent recipes for home-made eazies??? would love anyone forever i'm a newbee and ....am i coming accross as desperate??

You do much potassium? Magnesium?
i have been gathering random ingredients such as toluene, potassium chloride (wanted magnesium.....) acetone, potassium pomyngate i live in UK, used to lurve methiopropamine thus sadly tis no more

I woke up hungover (I only had 4 drinks, c'mon...) and decided to take a little O-DT and then ended up listening to a lot of psychedelic music and then decided since I won't be drug tested for another two months and it's raining I was gonna vape a little wax.

Can't say I'm unhappy with my decision. Wish my leg would stop hurting though. Why do hangovers from booze leave my leg muscles so cramped? I was sitting all night!
ohh, vape a little wax???.....purlease explain

There are some people who just NEED drugs....Borderline Personality people can't control their temperament and feel 'empty'....like myself...i was recently diagnosed with BPD and all of a sudden it all makes sense....the fact that i honestly do not know how to feel happy without the use of drugs....3 years without and being a living rotting corpse is evidence of that

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.