• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty high, but certainly not a pleasant high. I find dissociatives nasty, ketamine and nitrous are decent I guess, but why I choose to take MXE knowing that it makes me feel gross... I have no idea. Anyways, no opiates on hand so I took some kratom to maintain... figured what the hell, might as well dip into this MXE I've had around for ages, kinda regret it tbh. I still don't get why this shit is so popular :?. IMO, MXE is to ketamine as to what tramadol is to hydrocodone. Oh well, nothing I can do but feel like handicapped robot with the downs until the effects dissapate.

I´m very sleepy and quite busy at work.
Have brought work home and I´m using the internet to have few breaks here and then.
So far so good.

210mg oxazepam
40mg methadone
60mg morphine
20mg zolpidem
1.5g hash (3x joints)

and sipping on a cider, nice buzz

Quite low on methadone. From 40 mg you can go to 20 mg and make the jump!!

120 mgs oxycodone
20 mgs clobazam
cannabis
to start my day and kill the pain, physical and mental, nones getting high here.

Woke up around 3:30 PM, grabbed a brew and washed down a purple Morphine 30

edit: gettin' drunk now on Heineken and Colt

Last edited:
Ballast point victory at sea for now! Then benzo, sub, and more spliffs!! Viva la weekend. I drop my car off on Sunday to get its tranny swap done so I wanna do lots of drifts tonight and tomorrow night!! Perfect conditions for it around here as long as ya not driving Fwd (fail wheel drive)

I'm starting to feel pretty damn good right now... Took 1mg lorazepam earlier today along with numerous bong rips and dabs at my homie's place. I just got home about an hour ago and took 30mg hydrocodone, 100mg diphehydramine, another bong rip, and another .5mg lorazepam.

I haven't felt a body high this nice in a long time. =D I, like so many of us, have a real soft spot for opiates... Damn... it's really kicking in as I'm typing this haha... Gonna take more bong rips and probably another 20mg hydrocodone in two hours or so. Already starting to nod. Peace my brothers/sisters. %) :D <3

I was on a indica like synth noid

then dad came home and the problems come out again, he leaves, I know where his open methadone rx is -- prepare to be leeched! Don't think you can play 100% cunt on my then switch to being my bitch once I know your secret!

if scientists found out how high i got this is all they would have to say

c6e184c37df932d599fc1db174c7c7b2c8caf5400bc6b13d6865c1393f7b3122.jpg

Lol

I feel great, almost amazing, and I just know its me being high and not imagining it because I'm cleaning and organizing everything I can, which is a classic high me thing to do.

No more val or sub for tonight but plenty more spliffs and beers. Gotta make sure I'm ready to tackle some errands in the morning ;)

then dad came home and the problems come out again, he leaves, I know where his open methadone rx is -- prepare to be leeched! Don't think you can play 100% cunt on my then switch to being my bitch once I know your secret!

Take his meth!

I thought I was out of beer, but I discovered a Heiny!

Definitely not high. Well, I'm baked, but I'm not high on any substance(s).. Down to scraps on my BZD script, gotta hunt down gripz tmrw, and drink heavily.

Ykm it seems like you're always on here but for me to know that I guess I am always on here :D

Don't think you can play 100% cunt on my then switch to being my bitch once I know your secret!

Isn't that what is happening though?? I think u accidentally a not

I need to decide if i want fried fish now or a lil later. It has finished thawing

damn YKM..... stash runnin low... i tried a new benzo btw its a thieno according to wiki, unavailable so far in US and Canada callaed VéRATRAN or CLOZAN aka Clotiazépam héhé jealous much ;)%)

btw it's not bad at all kindoff a valium xanax hybrid..... =D

(YKM is :sus: ) lol sorry mayne, hope you're havin it ok, and gettin ready for some fun psyched out x-masssy shnazzle

MERRY X6MAS SHNAZZLE TO EVERYONE <3<3<3

So lit off like 14mg morning done
since then till recently 4mg alpr.
An 700mg soma just throwing on as well as joints threw out.
YKM: Damn man know I'd spread the love on the zo's but it's better to close to clean man.
Happy holidays to al as well

Took 2.5g of premium bali kratom and 3g of PL Red vein with a coffee. Waiting for it to kick in to smoke some weed or a spliff maybe.

Edit: smokin that spliff now, gonna watch a movie or something

Last edited:
just switched to ethylphenidate just this morning (as opposed to my daily Methylphenidate) for an instant release and higher dose (exceptionally, it's saturday ;) ), and damn, well pluggd is the way to go with EPH... come-up not as steep as intranasal, but as strong, if not stronger in the long term, duration multiple that of sniffeed and far superior to sublingialed, stuff is pretty much 100% soluble in water... 10 seconds of, slightly "iffy buisnsss", but not really a bother, allthough i wouldn't go shouting on the roofs, or to people i know except my girlfriend, that i use this ROA... maybe i'm just being a prude 8o LOL... yeah it's def, kickin in!!!! =D

Peace y'all !!

Status
Not open for further replies.