• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Not High Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owners of the apartment we rent came over for dinner, we had a few Coronas with the fajitas and they brought over a bottle of tasty South African red wine. Poured myself the last of it just now, feeling not so bad :)

Bah fucked up today, was driving home and was less than a mile from my house and there is this sweet set of turns. I pushed the corners pretty fucking hard and on the second corner I flew off the the road and busted a tire. I hope all I did was off set the actual tire from the rim (making it a quick fix). I don't have money right now to be fixing shit, so I'm hoping everything is fine with the car.

so I took 10mg of methadone earlier today with 2mg of xanax
and I just took 4mg of xanax.

rushing on oxy jus snorted 20 mgs - all my problems seem so far away (cliche). write my first exam the day after tomorrow so am stressing even though i'm as prepared as i could ever be.

rushing on oxy jus snorted 20 mgs - all my problems seem so far away (cliche). write my first exam the day after tomorrow so am stressing even though i'm as prepared as i could ever be.

Good luck! ;)

Ot: Got a nice tramadol buzz going. Feeling very relaxed.

lol, the tables have turned: i guess i have a higher oxy tolerance than you now, 20mgs doesn't seem to do much for me anymore, even though 2 days ago I could take 15mg and nod, but in 24 hours, my tolerance shot up (pun not intended, but appreciated) damn. fuck tolerance. I can't get anymore oxy for a while now, so that should reset my tolerance a good bit.

Last edited:
1.5mg suboxone
45mg temazepam
200mg lyrica
marijuana

temazepam is best benzo hands-down!

Smoked alot more weed. Super stoned and feeling great from the synergy with tramadol. :)

I made a new thread. I hope it doesn't matter that I'm 3 posts early ?

See you all there. ;)

Going to shoot a bag and watch a movie in my ultra fulfilling life.

I middle and get the dope, but my luck is going to run out soon

^^I bet you would truly be interesting to kick it with (I've read alot of your other posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.