• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Not High Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
can barely keep my eyes open. a lot of one eyed typing is happening. after the morphine earlier i was almost nodding face when my mate turned up and i smoked a couple small cones with him which put the nail in the coffin - first hydroponically grown smoked for at least a year. could barely keep awake with my mate here who has just left. no valium has been taken today either.

think imma have another small toke or two with this milkshake, have a cig and likely nod out within minutes.

i am seriously wasted,

400mgs tagamet
10mgs adderall IR
75mgs nuvigil
2mgs suboone
0.5mg klonopin
600mgs lyrica
50mgs hydroxyzine
soo much weed smoked
1 shot whiskey
too many ciggs

^damn

FML, i fucked up the preperation of my last dose of oxy, and probably lost most (if not ALL) of the active ingredient. i feel a small fraction of a high, but thats probably all the kava and dph and shit that i took to potentiate the oxy. Oh well, at least i have a lot of weed.

^where you going?

Hitting up some halloween party aka an excuse for a bunch of people I know to get as high as possible. I'm thinking drop some MDMA during the party, then take a bunch of oxy's and buy a gram of weed. I'll probably pass on coke even though this dude there always has some high quality shit but way too expensive. I rather have some molly and weed instead honestly. Should be a good time either way.

well now im smoking weed.

yup. pretty pissed about the oxy, although now i guess the next few days im gonna have to make some money.

Just woke up still feeling the tramadol. Took an additional 100mg but feeling pretty good already. :)

120mg codeine added, awaiting effects.

/edit: Feeling great! %)

Last edited:
Dosed some more codeine ~100mg and probably going to add 100mg of tramadol. I'd like some weed right about now.

So I didn't take any extra tramadol yet, might this evening but not until the codeine wears off.

Total now is:
250mg primidone
250mg codeine
200mg tramadol XR

Feels goooodd man! Nodding pretty hard too! Gotta love this tolerance. :D

Woke up with lingering efects of the methadone so that was cool. I then added 1mg of xanax and just a tiny bit of suboxone as to not interfere with whatever methadone is left. And now im drinking some coffee just chillin feeeling crispayyy...may take a bong rip but i have homework to do.

I was extremely fucked yesterday man. 15mg of methadone a 30 of some heroin 1mg of xanax and 4 beers and tons of weed. God damn the complete contentedness that i felt and just absolute peace i felt was unreal. I love methadone a LOT...but its actually pretty expensive around these parts.

Another bowl and a small (but surprisingly decent) leftover line of ketamine.

I'm in heaven. <3

300mg lyrica
2 bags of heroin - sniffed
.5 bag heroin - smoked

feeling pretty nifty right now.

4 2mg greenstone bars and 110mgs of methaaonde, feeling nice and relaxed. would love a cig tho...im trying to quit i wish i could just buy one!! maybe ill try and buy a loosey from someone, the going rate still a quarter lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.