• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Not High Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel great..I missed the past four days at the methadone clinic 'cause I'm getting off the shit, and I went in today expecting to get dosed at 66% of my usual dose (which is what should've happened for missing days), which would be ~75 mg. I would've been happy enough with that, but the new nurse messed up and gave me my full 120 mg!

I'm soo glad too, because I'm pretty sure that was the last time I'll get to go there. I don't have the money or, the biggest problem, transportation since my boyfriend and I just broke up and I live an hour away. Oh well, continuing to go would just prolong the inevitable and I need to be feeling 100% normal by the time school starts in January.

See? I have that methadone mania where I ramble on and on..

10mg of methadone and some coffee. When the methadone hits i am going to add some xanax and some bong hits!

I will most likely allso get some heroin today unfortunately. :(

damn the amp/opiate/weed synergy is really fucking nice, it's all the good parts of each drug mixed in and all of the negative aspects of any of the drug left out! the euphoria of the percocet without the nausea, the relaxation and creative thinking of weed without the tiredness, and the energy and focus of the d-amp without the edge. Feels good man, in 45 minutes I'm going to go get more d-amp.

Last edited:
I am on 50mgs of mt-45 right now. It is an opioid rc made in the 70s. The effects aren't strong but still a nice and pleasant high. Just went for a little bike ride which felt real good.

I live on fudgecicles, weed, klonopin, clonodine, caffeine, and shooting several bags 'o smack.

I don't know how much longer I can do this though.

I'm still buzzing off that amp/oxy/weed combo, and I just smoked a little more weed.
I went to go buy the d-amp, and I bought it, came home, and just to be sure, checked the pill print on a pill identifier website, and it's a dextroamphetamine/amphetamine mixture like adderall, rather than the pure dextroamphetamine I was told I was getting :| whatever, Adderall's good too, i guess.

Just had 300mg of codeine followed by 15mg of diazapam. Now having 2 standard units of alcohol which I'm drinking slowly.

Feeling pretty chilled out...I also have lots of baclofen on hand which I never use, anybody now if it has any potential for potentiating benzos or opiates?

10mg dextroamphetamine, just to get me out of bed, no real high there, just a very light stimulation. I almost want to smoke a joint on top of it, but I know that my weed is way too indica dominant to mix with a stimulant. maybe some percocets...

I'm curious, why is it you don't like smoking indicas on stimulants? I much prefer indicas when I've taken amphetamines.

I'm curious, why is it you don't like smoking indicas on stimulants? I much prefer indicas when I've taken amphetamines.

Generally I don't like smoking weed on stimulants (unless they are very clear-headed sativas or simply weak bud) too much because if I smoke even a little too much it overpowers the stimulant, but particularly sedating indicas seem to create an up-down stimulant-sedative effect that causes a lot of anxiety, and I get a lot of side effects from both drugs. Although I ended up smoking a few bowls, and it all synergized pretty damn well.

2mg of alprazolam
40mg of methadone
75% of a dime of some heroin IV

Had a "cheat day" 120 mg of oxycodone (100 mg in the last 5 or 6 hours ) + 15 mg midazolam and 2 mg loprazolam nodding face - time to sleep. Tomorrow it's 20 mg max (preferably none).

Generally I don't like smoking weed on stimulants (unless they are very clear-headed sativas or simply weak bud) too much because if I smoke even a little too much it overpowers the stimulant, but particularly sedating indicas seem to create an up-down stimulant-sedative effect that causes a lot of anxiety, and I get a lot of side effects from both drugs. Although I ended up smoking a few bowls, and it all synergized pretty damn well.

I'm not particularly fond of the combination either, but when I was still super addicted to pot, I'd smoke every day, regardless of other substances. In these situations I like indicas better personally, for the same reason you stated. Sativas sometimes cause anxiety, and they make my mind go sort of blank (alot faster than indicas) so thinking clearly becomes alot harder. I bet the oxy had something to do with the good synergy. :D

OT: Oh my oh my, I thought I'd ran out of tramadol a few weeks ago but I just found a blister I'd put under some shirts.

I'm pretty happy with that.. Especially considering I've searched all my regular spots for some of these like a week ago already.

Chuted 200mg, gonna take 200 XR more probably. Also took 250mg primidone in advance.

offtopic: Paypal screwed me over. I have 250€ on there, and they 'temporarily blocked my account' for some routine check. I need to verify my credit card, which I don't have and have never added to my account.. Lol. Also have to send a house bill to verify my adress.. Pretty damn lame, if it wasn't for that I'd have my money by now for sure.

I was pretty damn pissed a few minutes ago, sent a rant email. Then I found the tramadol and I'm feeling a little less pissed hah.

Still a little high right now but holy shit man I got so so high last night! I ate half a gram of this exceptionally good bud melted into a chocolate bar (you might only smoke a bowl or so of it to get baked). It went down something like this:

8:15 pm- finished ingesting it

9:00 pm- really hit me hard felt like i melted, as I got into the couch out of the corner of my eye I was contracting into myself and it looked like this weird symbol but when i looked at it it wasnt there.

9:15 pm- the wall in front of me looked like it was moving in kind of a "breathing" way

10:15- felt some nausea, thougts just out of control. i feel like my mind is out of control. I look in the mirror and see myself as a laughing bufoon but the mirror really looks like another person

10:25- I go into the shower, which feels amazing. I have some really strange ideas that are just racing out of control and at points my vision is filled with a crack on the wall of my bathtub. It fully consumes my vision and blurs in this bizzare way. I keep getting these points of almost total disconnection from reality

10:50- I sit down in the bath tub and feel as if I am in an impossibly drunken state. My feet look really fat and this adds to the drunken feeling

11:10- I get out of the tub fearful that my landlord will find me if I stay in the tub (made no sense at all) i was just completely out of reality. I look at my door for an eviction notice (of course there was none) but when i looked out the outdoors somehow looked to me like another universe and I could faintly make out this rasta dude in my reflection as I stared out into space in this nonreality way. Then my faint reflection became like an alien and I started thinking about the limits of my mind and had this idea about going to war with aliens but decided that this would freak me out and was a bad idea (clearly, I had no idea where I was or what was going on). My hands turned kind of blue in the tub and I looked up about a marijuana overdose (even though I was familiar with these types of experieces from other times Ive done this) and I decided not to worry as it is a pretty safe drug

11:15- I felt sick still and layed on my bed. Things warped a little and my general level of disconnection reality continued (as it did until morning). After this part, everything somehow feels very hazy but not in a blackout kind of way, just in a bizzare sense. When I walk I can see I am doing this drugged shuffle. I get a phone call and get up. Ahhhhhh! Im found out? Am I? Of course I didnt answer it but I listened to my voicemail and realized I didnt have to answer so I was in luck

11:30- I sit in my couch for a while and contemplate various personal things I dont want to talk about. Also, I stopped feeling so sick. When I get up I feel like I can barely move yet I feel weightless. I mentally relive different parts of my life

12:00- I continue to contemplate and around this time I got a drink of juice. it was truly amazing like i could taste the colors of it

1:00-I lay in bed and things begin to get very very warped looking. My fan looks like some sort of flower with the pedals (the fan blades) pointed downwards. The walls look thick and like some sort of drifting liquid. My mind is consumed by symbolism. I feel truly out of reality. i have no idea where i am or anything. all i can think of are things that any sober person would find nonsensical. I say some nonsense words to myself

1:25- I get up from bed and go to the computer to look something up that I forget now. I am still just contemplating life so the internet is just a hazy memory

1:28- I feel a letting up of the effects and begin to feel a bit normal, but this only lasts for a moment

1:30- the effects are back in full force and getting even stronger. I listen to some eminem. i look and see if eminem is a trippy thing to listen to (I have a fear that it could somehow freak me out but I know that it wont). People dont seem to think so but I think it feels so dark and amazing. I then listen to jai ho from slumdog millionaire which is amazing

2:30- I contemplate sleeping as I am getting tired, yet I am still extremely messed up

2:46- I go straight to bed and say a few things uncontrollably after starting to fall asleep a bit. Time basically stops and at one point it looked like the second hand moved backwards. As I am falling asleep my closet door is bending and I can faintly make out a face in the grate of the air vent in my room. I think of my first job and realized how I kind of fucked that up. I drift off to sleep listening to my ipod. I realize I need to be less self-destructive and that I am going too far with drugs. I realize I need to be more respectful of my body at this point and I need to take better care of myself. As I drift off to sleep I have a closed eye visual of some patterns and imagine all sorts of symbols that were somehow related to my childhood. i also had closed eye visuals of some faces. I remember some of the stupid things I did when I was younger. During this experience it felt like I was reliving various points of my life.

8:00- I wake up still incredibly high but less than I was at night (saw some sort of visual distortion I think)

12:30- I wake up still very fucked up. At points I stil was getting this strange "breathing" or moving of things. I showered again and when I layed down in the tub I got that super-drunk feeling again

2:30- I contemplate religion and how my experiences relate to it. Things still move and stuff at times. I decide to become a buhdist. The table moves a little out of the corner of my eye. I go out to take bottles back to the store. On the way I feel as if the lights of cars look a bit like eyes and occasionally signs and things kind of "bounce" a little. However, I can function at this point, at least well enough to safely be out in public without doing anything too stupid. I get a package of cookies and walk around town eating them. I listen to my ipod and contemplate

4:00- Return home, contemplate some more. i decide to go to an improv comedy night as I am feeling pretty functional at this point but very very high. At points I can get/sense a bit of "moving" when looking at things

4:30- successfully talk to parents. I still feel kind of "stoned" though

5:15- Leave for the comedy workshop. Find that I must have looked for the wrong day and I wandered home. I felt somehow destitute for some strange reason. I felt like a loser. I decided to take the path of enlightenment that I have just found, I mean I already decided but I just affirmed my decision

6:45- got home, still feeling kind of high

8:00- High feels like it wearing off but still present and may come back to some extent at some point

Last edited:
offtopic: Paypal screwed me over. I have 250€ on there, and they 'temporarily blocked my account' for some routine check. I need to verify my credit card, which I don't have and have never added to my account.. Lol. Also have to send a house bill to verify my adress.. Pretty damn lame, if it wasn't for that I'd have my money by now for sure.

I was pretty damn pissed a few minutes ago, sent a rant email. Then I found the tramadol and I'm feeling a little less pissed hah.

paypal did something similar to me, I can't add any funds until I scan my social security card and it send it to them. Lame. Anyways, I'm not very high at the moment but I went to the dispensary today and got some girl scout cookies, i'll see if it lives up to the hype after I get out of class tonight

Still a little high right now but holy shit man I got so so high last night! I ate half a gram of this exceptionally good bud melted into a chocolate bar (you might only smoke a bowl or so of it to get baked). It went down something like this

Post in trip reports dude

tried to get subs earlier to take a week off but my only subs connect won't have any till Friday so I got 2 30mg oxys. gonna try to save a little bit for the morning so I'm not sick in class. I need some money badly.

Been making kratom tea the past few nights...the stuff is great gets rid of opiate cravings completely. Also, the tea has less side effects then just eating it.

With that said, I can't wait until this weekend when my friend is going to hook me up with a great deal on a bunch of oxy's. Might take some MDMA or high-quality coke while i'm visiting as well but I dunno yet what i'm going to spend my cash on. It's either Oxy + Coke/MDMA or Oxy + an ounce of homegrown killer weed. Hmm...decisions decisions. I wish I could afford it all.

^where you going?

I just took 50mg diphenhydramine, im gonna take my last 15mg of oxy, which will be the last until friday, possibly longer than that... it all depends on whether i can hustle up enough cash... for which i'm hoping because i'm selling old guitars and pedals and amos and stuff. not for oxys, mostly to buy a new amp, but also for rent and drugs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.