Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
High in Jersey, Brooklyn tomorrow.. wish I knew where to cop a bundle lol

ot: oxy earlier dabs now

I hear they found Deet in my retinal visuals and ads in San Antonio.
Had some kratom and clonazepam.

Last edited:
You seem to be getting the same diseases over and over every day. I wish you'd share the cures, because you seem to be getting well at the end of every day, each day. Lucky you!

OT: relaxed, took some codeine recently. Going to bed soon.

pretty baked and fuzzed. took just under 6grams of kratom and smoked some weed. when the munchies kicked in i had a piece of fried fish, burger & fries and then a blizzard. my stomach feels fucked damn.

worth it tho :D.

finished all my drugs besides my mdma and pot this weekend. almost time to go home :).

Im really high.

Shot of killer dope around 3
Been steady smoking herb
.205mg Camacho

Dis h doe. Haha

Smoked some crystal throughout the day and started smoking some tar about an hour ago. In a wonderful place

Im really stoned.
Did a shot of h earlier

I cant believe I through away my month

Dont worry well pack that boat for two , been mostly using tylenol 1 the past 3 weeks until a certain someone showed up with oxy . 40mg ontop of 20 mg baclofen . will power was not my friend today

considering doing some opium. rlly shouldnt but what have i got on the line?

i wouldnt even give a fack if i just had weed. alls i needs is weeds.

not buyin dope today was a terrible idea. going from my tol to 1 oc 20 and 1 oxy ir 20 for the whole day and now night it 3.25 am and i cant sleep and icecold was a bad idea. just aint felt w/d for years thought i needed it, but this is quite gnarley.

my big oc script is due tomorrow but still fk this aint fun might nip out for dope even b4 i get my rx in the am - first thing. dont think i can see a doc like this tbh

im a fkin junkie aint no sugar coatin it by sayin im legit rxd oxy.

3.28 am now. reckon ill cop dope at 9 am snort a huge line nodsleep for a bit then get my oxy rx from my doc a few hours later then hopefully a few mins nod induced sleep before bk to work.

im a fkin junkie aint no sugar coatin it by sayin im legit rxd oxy.

Someone I know called me a "unreliable junkie" recently, because I told them I wasn't able to give them a ride somewhere.

I thought that was a really mean thing to say because this person doesn't do dope and I had previously told them about my struggles in confidence (not to mention the fact that I haven't done dope in several weeks). IMO the word "junkie" is only acceptable to use between fellow junkies lol

20160503_084429_zpshqxt0cjp.jpg

just did this line of china. would kill most of yous i rate.

feelin nodaciously good again. the rush is turning to a nod as i did the line like 40 mins ago and am tired AF.

i am so fkin high fellas, and it feels so good.

Last edited:
^ feelsgoodman.jpg

About to take 20 mg zopiclone and 1 g codeine, need some relaxy time. Gonna just chill and read.

E: had a nice meal, time for a nice nod.

Last edited:
I take a combo of oxycodone, and DXM most nights before bed. I have this fucking pain I have to deal with but that combo often makes things interesting. But frankly I'll never again likely find a high that can make living on the earth desireable.

Many years ago someone gave me two hits of perfectly pure MDMA, which I had no previous experience with and told me to darken my bedroom, get naked, create an ambient temperature, get a full length body pillow, which I had and have no music or any other auditory distractions. Just let it come on. Which I did. For six hours I went into a satori like state of empathy and compassion for myself and the whole world that made me more happy and alive than I ever thought possible. That's the one time in 63 years when I can honestly say I wanted to be alive on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.