• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayyyy the love is real my nikkas fuck yeah.

Been at it trappin like a fur trader, yadigg

Fried at flatbush zombies a lil ago best acid I've ever done.
Had the dancing/biking skeletons on it hit like got damn.

Down to 13 mgs methadone if any body remember what was up with that.
Drank a peach blue moon mad caffiene and smoked some blunts.

Need that white owl sponosrship.

Shout out topham'
Rip my nikka miky

20g kratom
Slowdown the fingertapping/lover amounts please, you are keeping telepathic animals that are having their bags removed awake during surgery and at the time they are not using anesthetics but are now starting to use ketamine, I hear. And make sure you disconnect from them if you start to feel sleepy or anything due to the surgery.

There could be maybe 50-100 million of raccoons and dogs and could be a million bears. (And the number I heard was 250 million total in the program but that sounds like misinformation or maybe how many have been there since it started decades ago) I hear they might be treating the raccoons worst. And no using the names of famous people or Gods any more than necessary, one that is being talked about is having trouble as they are about to have surgery and this one is a bear.

The government is trying to cover this up as much as possible and probably intends to kill and hide as much evidence as possible and it is not on the news yet and they must be held accountable. They are intelligent and can talk telepathically.

I also hear that I may be being lied to, though I know they have the program I just don't know what is going on at the moment due to misinformation from likely government and hospital sources.

Update:
A TORNADO will occur in Decatur Texas EF-2 today

Last edited:
Baked off some good homegrown weed, a bit of Vicodin and many beers. Feeling good, wouldn't mind a lot more Vicodin though.

Nicely oxy'd, haven't taken my bromazepam yet today but I'm holding off because I'm already pretty damn sedated. Also have enough weed left for about 1 spliff, I think it's about time for that..!

Well im high..ish.

I picked up a 30bag of dope and it was underwhelming. No rush. Wasted a relapse! Lol. Plan on getting more tho tonight and tomor. Where there's a will there's a way.

Also got a half 8th! So im stoned
1 mg clonaz
a few shots of crack earlier

Oh yeah.. in drinking. Goldshlager (sp?). I didnt pick it out but I gladly accepted and commenced serious sippage.

Last edited:
70mg morphine (oral)
6mg dilaudid (snorted)
A few lines of very quality coke
5mg valium
Some E&J Brandy

I'm gonna stop beating myself up for relapsing and go back to taking it one day at a time.

Just 1.5mg Clonazepam and a decent amount of weed. No booze tonight.

In fact, for the past month, I haven't been taking many drugs other than marijuana and my prescribed meds (Dexedrine, Gabapentin, Clonazepam). I've been abstaining from opiates, alcohol, cocaine, other benzos, psychedelics, and I even quit dabbing for the time being. I gotta stay sharp for finals, these next two weeks are gonna be very intense, school-wise. I just got accepted into the best university in my state, all I have to do is not completely bomb these next two weeks (they can rescind my admission if I fuck up this last semester at techical college). I think I have two A's and two B's though, so hopefully I'm in the clear...

And to celebrate, I ordered a bunch of Clonazolam, U4770, and 3-MeO-PCP. The U4 will arrive tomorrow, and the C-Lam and 3-MeO will be arriving sometime this next week. It's gonna be one fun (and extremely well deserved) summer! I also ordered Dark Souls 3 and I cannot wait to play that shit while faded or dissociated.

Damn, I think I'm rambling. Blame it on the Kpin. Have a fun, safe night everybody.

added some weed which took the combo to the next level. went from mild euphoria and drunkenness to super psychedelic nod.

Well, past 24 hours ive gone through about a half gram of crystal. I am now out after doing my last beautiful blastabout 2 hours ago although it has only seemed like 10 minutes. Also ate 1mg of xanax to take the tweaky anxiety down a notch (which i am also out of now). Already passed my sub dose time since im out of dope but due to the crystal i feel as though i can push through another 6-12 hours without it and im also switching roa from iv sub to plugging it as im sick of destroying my veins and cant tolerate the taste of these strips so im going to give this while plugging thing a shot.

Hopefully ill get more crystal today but i doubt it. Might get some dope come thursday, the more i think about it the more it haunts my mind. Chance of getting dope this thurs is about 75%. Love mixing dope and ice but i never seem to have both at the same time and end up finally able to get one right after i run out of the other, but the times i do have both are beautiful and a small bit of ice tends to make my dope or sub stash last much much longer than without it which just makes life easier for a few more days than usual.

After 5 years of iv drug use and then a 4-5 year break and back on iv drugs for the past 2 years my arms are finally starting to mark up. It took awhile but i have a few noticable marks on my forearms and wrists im hoping i could find a way to lighten up because i cant wear long sleeve shirts all summer at work and need to do something, find some new spots (ankles are beat up too) or just finally give up my iv habits again which ive stopped the subs now so thats a start. Sorry for ranting, my mind is just racing from the crystal and i seem to type whatever im thinking or whereever my mind wanders to at that moment lol.

70mg morphine (oral)
6mg dilaudid (snorted)
A few lines of very quality coke
5mg valium
Some E&J Brandy

I'm gonna stop beating myself up for relapsing and go back to taking it one day at a time.
That sounds divine man!

1,354mg DXM.
Gonna try to shoot up or plug 50+mg methylphenidate tonight.
Hoping to get some heroin in the next few days, black tar, not sure how good it is but I need to practice shooting up.

Sorry for fucking everyone up. Sick, puked, not as sick now but my head is fucked up good and I hope I am not making anyone else sick or dead. They said they are doing it to Deet

900mg pregabalin
80mg ethylphenidate
150mg dxm
1mg alprazolam
damn pleasing combo

Sorry for fucking everyone up. Sick, puked, not as sick now but my head is fucked up good and I hope I am not making anyone else sick or dead. They said they are doing it to Deet

Thanks for that headache! :!

OT: Scored some H, high on dat. Plus the oxy from this afternoon might still be working. Gonna replace it for a few days with H, because that's when I can get a refill. Still have a few oxies left though, but I'll hang on to those for a bit. Take them when I'm out with people I don't like knowing I'm doing H. (They all know about the OC's, so it's easier to justify popping a pill when out and about with someone than shooting or snorting or smoking some H). =D

P2C, I believe methadone is a mu agonist that would compete with oxycodone at that receptor site. To my understanding, methadone would NOT be a potentiator of other opiates.

The reason ativanage and methacodone take so much non-methadone opiates is because they are on TOP of the methadone. One would get a better buzz by skipping the maintenance drug, I think. I am not 100% sure because I have no empirical proof, only pharmacological framework to hopefully grasp.

I'm not high because I'm at work but if you think I'm not getting a sixer on the way home, you'd be wrong!

I believe you are right but from what I have read you can take up to 30mg of methadone and have it potentiate, higher doses than that would indeed occupy too many of the receptors for it to potentiate an oxy or H high, but rather it would 'dominate' the high and block the powerful euphoria from the 2 aforementioned (highly euphoric) opioids.

/e: Sorry for double post. Could've edited that in. Woops! 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.