• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's neither relevant nor serious... Nor does it function as a tag and the second part of your sentence doesn't even make sense.
Also, how short is your fuse if this already bothers you? =D
Tophamhat is not referring to you. If you are on the full site then under your name where you post it now had "mentioned" and "tagged" boxes along with number of posts etc. You cant see it on mobile but its there. So he was not having a go at you at all.

Yeah consumer is right it was a coincidence that you used a pound sign as I started going off on this new stuff. I don't understand it or why we needed it.

I just woke up and really tired, no motivation or energy for all I have to do today. So I am brewing coffee and had a lil Valium since I gotta leave now.

I don't understand it or why we needed it.

Dicksizing, probably. Like "yeaa, I've been Mentioned 69 times, what about you bruh?". Honestly, no idea. Seems stupid.

OT: home after a long day, drinking some coffee, low O-PCE for mood. Going out soon.

2mg alprazolam and about to have 29g kraton

here will be a higher end EF-4 tornado developing around 12mi WSW of Paris at or before 9:00PM Texas moving to the ENE through SW/SC Paris on April 26th 2016.

Last edited:
How do I get mtioned or tagged
This thing is already sending me irrelevant notification s like when a post of yours is quoted
Ot: beer weed comboooo

suboxone + weed

Trying to taper off heroin. Need to go back to work soon, hopefully these needle marks clear up in the next 10 days or so.

Probably going to get some coffee.

LearntYoung LearntYoung LearntYoung

Hello
I don't get it?

Yeah I got an email saying I had been quoted by you. Is that new or something? Never had that happen before.

Ot: little bit of oxy. (for my standards anyway; 120mg) Trying to taper off them but it's proving difficult. I'll continue to do my best though. 120mg is a pretty small dose for me. I've only a small stash of 40's that will only last me about 24 more hours (probably less, but it doesn't have to last me a full 24hrs, but I should be able to go fill a script within that time). The only problem is cash. I can't even afford the ridiculously low price of oxy at the pharmacy right now. Should have a small amount of money (but enough to fill a script or 2) coming in soon Ugh :| I hate not having cash.

In any case I've made sure I will have enough to fill at least one script tomorrow (or today; it's already 5am so today is probably more accurate).

How do I get mtioned or tagged
This thing is already sending me irrelevant notification s like when a post of yours is quoted
Ot: beer weed comboooo

Tagged yo ass. There's a button above the thread that says "Tag list". Well, I'm on a computer, so dunno what it is for phones.

OT: hungover, still feeling the O-PCE. Goddamn shit lasts so long, sucks to wake up schizophrenic.

I should check out the full site later on. This tagging business seems strange to me but that's probably because I use the mobile version 90% of the time so I haven't been able to see it yet. :)

Ot: got a little money in my account now, I just checked. So I can go fill my scripts later on. Huzzah! Oxied atm.

I should check out the full site later on. This tagging business seems strange to me but that's probably because I use the mobile version 90% of the time so I haven't been able to see it yet. :)

Ot: got a little money in my account now, I just checked. So I can go fill my scripts later on. Huzzah! Oxied atm.

It's a recent addition, yesterday I think. I hadn't noticed it either until Sir complained about it.

wasabi pill2chill =D

no I am deadass sober right now, but hello

Heyyaa xstayfadedx!! Wassup, how are you? =D

OT: Just picked up a box of OC80's. I can breathe a little easier again. It was about a 35-40minute walk (round trip) and it's POURING rain over here right now. That shows you my devotion! If I wasn't on oxy already before picking them up I would probably have waited until it stopped raining (it looks like it's not getting better any time soon though). When I'm in withdrawal I feel so 'weak' and I can't deal with rain and cold then. To make matters worse, I lended my only umbrella to a friend a while ago but he hasn't had a chance to give it back yet. :| Actually, if I had been in withdrawal I would probably have been even more motivated to go pick them up. But it would've been a hell of a lot less pleasant then, that's for sure. I might have even taken busses (with the worst connection ever, taking me super far into the wrong direction before I could've take another bus in the right direction) if I'd been in w/d.

In any case. I got my new box of oxies and I'm pleased. Home again relaxing in front of the TV after a 160mg OC shot. Now that I'm inside again and don't have anywhere left to be today, I actually enjoy the rain. It gives some kind of cosy feeling to being inside. Nice and warm. =D

Well, I have 1 more place I need to be today but that's more than 7 hours from now, and will only take a short amount of time, and I'll come home with some fiiine hash to smoke so it'll be worth it. Not a lot of hash, but I'm getting it virtually for free. Enough for about 2 fat spliffs. Now that I don't smoke so much anymore that will be plenty to have me proper baked all evening. I like smoking occasionally. It's much too expensive for me otherwise, because I can never stop smoking whenever I do have pot. So now I just buy 5g every 3-4 weeks, smoke that in 3-4 days and then quit again for 3-4 weeks. I only buy weed straight from the coffeeshop too nowadays. No more shit weed ever (not that there's a lot of shit weed from dealers in Belgium, but it happened from time to time).

tl;dr: Feeling good maaanggg!!

I feel the sedative effects of the oxy is kicking in and I'm starting to get noddy so this is where I'll end my ramble of a post.

Peace guiz <3

Last edited:
Now that I'm inside again and don't have anywhere left to be today, I actually enjoy the rain. It gives some kind of cosy feeling to being inside. Nice and warm. =D

Hell yeah man, I have the same feeling, and it's raining outside.

OT: did a lot of work yesterday, so decided to take a break today and stay in. Did some O-PCE, now took 1 g of codeine. Even though the O-PCE does block withdrawal for the most part, the psychological part still remains and I, seemingly subconsciously, still take the codeine, albeit more seldom. Can't make it past 48 hours, fuck!

Dissos are fucking weird. Not even ether fucked with my mind as much as this O-PCE is.

Last edited:
_120mg Oxycodone (4 30mg Roxy's)
_30mg Methadone (3 10mg tabs)
_4mg Clonazepam (2 2mg tabs)
_2mg Lorazepam (1 2mg tab)
_30mg Duloxetine (1 30mg capsule)
_150mg Promethazine (3 50mg tabs)
_DeCaf coffee
_Marlboro 100s

Can you feel oxycodone while you're on methadone? I'm pretty ignorant about methadone.

Status
Not open for further replies.