• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'm overdosing on Coke and all I get is this lousy t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really high right now. Though the joint I just rolled will fix that shortly.

Fucking craving coke like a mother fucker, haven't used in a day getting ready for exams. One down, one to go, I'm at wits fucking end, no sleep but about to pass the fuck out. I don't know if there is a god, but I'd pray to him to not let me fail out of school right about now. I'm getting stoned as fuck at about 1, 7 tough hours in a 5 week summer session=death. On a more positive note, my life could already be ruined if I did shitty this morning on bio anyways...

Plugged 60mg of morphine a while ago and im high but unfortunately not nodding, im hoping my benzo tolerance has gone down because I just had 1mg to hopefully potentiate the morph and if I need the other mg I will not be happy. It seems only IV'ing drugs is satisfying these days, if I had have shot enough morphine to get me high but not nodding id probably be satisfied but this crap aint shootable and I wouldnt anyway, I think something in my body is screwed from IV'ing pills coz my chest has been hurting lately right where my heart is.

a shot of jack-d, thatz about it. what a great fuckin friday

being sober sucks balls. i think il just sleep.

I just took the 1st hit off this KILLER ass weed =D

I usually cant smoke in front of my computer, but today's special :)

Blazed some weed before, now I'm smoking some meth. Good mates 21'st birthday tonight, gunna start on the beer soon too!

feeling much better now. I'm halfway through this bowl of green, and I just placed a fresh coal on my hookah....lemon shisha of course ;)
I'm sooooooo relaxed right now. =D

took 8 LSA (HWBR) seeds 15 minutes ago and currently smoking some weed, hope this batch of LSA seeds is good. =D

Might smoke some Salvia (plain leaf, no extract) but gonna wait until I'm tripping I think...

sub xanax bar bout to do another line of sub.....maybe take a K-pin undecied on that yet

Just shot 3 points of some great meth for the first time in a few months just as 60mg morphine and 2mg of xanax is just wearing off so im feeling very nice, the comedown of the 2 has complemented the shot so I feel pretty calm and very euphoric while physically and mentally stimulated from the meth, gonna go pick up a few drinks then go out.

Had 25mg of d-amphetamine about 5 hours ago, helped me get through the last couple hours of work.

Incredibly chilled out now having had 60mg temazepam and 4 beers.....

first cup of coffee and a cigarette in the morning, conteplating to get a bag of dope today even though i have no rigs ;\ that takes 60% of the motivation to go thru the bullshit to get downtown

been a week since iv done dxm. the trips are always good but fuck me, this shit is discusting. Have to go through 1 hour of nausea and unease. GROSS...

Maybe it's cause I'm tired and was kind of hungover from a good amount (for me) of rum and dope last night, or the fact that I actually have real, non-shake, no leaves marijuana, but I am really quite smacked out right now. Not falling over nodding, but for a secondary connect, I feel pretty super.

Didn't post yet eh? I'm feelin real hit

smoked a couple bowls of hash and weed
feeling nice and toasty

Status
Not open for further replies.