• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 mg methylphenidate

out of all comedown remedies, even hydroxyzine. Oh this won't end well. Still hyperfocused though.

Vaped about 100 mg of oxazepam, little hash , gave me a nice motivational boost for leg day.

My post-workout food is even better yoghurt cream with ashwandaga, fenugreek seeds and wild oats mixed in. All these contain natural steroids as well as beta glucones and plenty of amino acids and minerals zinc most notably

It's actually one of my faves because it lasts so long but as for feeling a "high" it will be a disappointment in the way that it doesn't give you an opiate warm, fuzzy hug high. But, it will get you up and going so you can get your shit done.
I can take as little as 30mg in the morning and ride it out all day long but I like to take about 100mgs and I can be better than good and run hard all day and sleep through the night.
Goes VERY good with gaba.
100mg w/ 2400mg gaba and I'll wake up the next am not fiending like I normally would be.

Woho, my dealer called me just minutes after my previous post. Sold me some potent hash and also gave me a couple of carlsberg.

Beer, carlsberg, 5%
Hash, 0,1 gram (more than enough)

extremely stoned atm

IV 150mg some top-shelf cocaine
IV 300mg ECP heroin
Marlboro Reds
1 shot of Wild Turkey 101
Caffeine
900mg gabapentin

My dude just fell out on his second shot of this potent ass, godly-rush-providing heroin. About to make a shot of naloxone via Suboxone to revive his ass... goddamnit

I said fuck it, drank two beers and one gin n tonic, snorted 60 mg methylpenidate and smoked another joint. Pretty fucking euphoric atm, although i'm having major visual hallucinatory distortions from sleeping only five shallow hours since friday.

My dude just fell out on his second shot of this potent ass, godly-rush-providing heroin. About to make a shot of naloxone via Suboxone to revive his ass... goddamnit

Damn, that's scary. Kinda funny how you posted before actually helping him...

ot: glob of CBD-rich RSO, about to take some Papaya dabs

Damn, that's scary. Kinda funny how you posted before actually helping him...

ot: glob of CBD-rich RSO, about to take some Papaya dabs

Lol, right? Hah. I've never had it happen to me or anyone near me thankfully. I don't know how I'd react. Probably shoot him up with suboxone as well and if that doesn't work call 911, I don't see why a sub shot wouldn't work though.

How did things turn out hyh? Gave him precip. w/d? I imagine so.

OT: Morning shot of dope. Have only about 1 shot's worth left, this weekend is gonna suck. =D

Oh yeah and i have like 60mg methadone as well as 20 or 40 mg oxy left too, small doses of both but I reckon the m'done will help at least a little. Think I'll take it now and save the dopeshot for after so I don't have to wait extremely long after the last dope/oxy to take a sub.

40mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 1.5mg alprazolam, and 2.5ml 1,4-butanediol with some cigarettes and 200mg ketoconazole to potentiate. Nothing interesting, about to go to bed.
Put a forecast for another tropical system in the East Pacific on my Google+ page, Deadwood Dick, to develop very late THU or possibly in the early AM Friday with max winds 95mph +/-10mph
Got the time right for TS Bonnie but the wind only made it to 45mph, not 60mph, but there is a chance it could regenerate...

Had a couple brews earlier before tucking into the spliffs. I don't get high nymore off flower. I do have an eighth of valley girl 25% thc that I need to try.

Wake, bake, and a toasted teacake - I'm British, fuck you.
Now to tweak...

Got some needed sleep last night. Been doing small lines (20-30 mg) of n-ethyl-hexedrone and smoking half a gram of hash. My fourth day on stimulants; physically, i'm ok, and i'm in a good, explorative hyperfocused mode. Might have to invest in some flunitrazepam soon.

About to take some kratom and smoke a spliff
I thought my kratom order was lost but it magically arrived today, too bad I ordered 100g yesterday from another vendor...
Guess i won't have to worry about not having kratom for a while.

^Haha that sucks but atleast you'll be stocked! Kratom fucks my sensitive stomach up too bad I LOVE the effects even more than real opiods its got an uplifting energetic feel to it.

I gotta get shit done and mostly sober at that shit. Weaned myself off beer with less beer. Expecting the sweats to hit me in a couple hours HARD (about the only W\D system I get but its bad and made worse by stress, dieting, and this fucking Carolina heat).

a tiny nug of killer bud
Holy Basil tea
150mg l-theanine
150mg dicaffeine malate
some dip (fuck I gotta quit this shit too)

60mg oxycodone, 300mg pregabalin, 1mg alprazolam, 30mg eph

Sober, @ work... but high on the fact that I got an interview for a job offering more hours and much less of a commute. Hopefully by July I'll be in a better place :D

110mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 1mg alprazolam, 708mg DXM, 50mg diphenhydramine, and 1,000mg Cipro to potentiate.
Dr. Mark D. Messer and Dr. Mededhi from Terrell State Hospital are blocking my telepathic ability to communicate to predict what the regenerated tropical depression Bonnie is going to do and will not stop using their telepathy along with unknown others from that institution to harass me constantly and I am not their patient or problem any more, they are criminals and someone needs to stop them badly. I am hoping by repeatedly intensifying my telepathy with DXM and other substances I will be able to overpower their telepathy and break through their psychopathic blockade and harassment that I have been subjected to for the better (or should I say worse) part of a year now. They are casebook examples of antisocial and narcissistic personality disorders combined and I am sure they are very capable of murder.

Last edited:
crossfaded in new orleans.

damn i love this city. i wanna live here. but it might kill me.

High enough to spend the last two hours composing a single sentence--humble, perfect, devastating--that translates into written word the full and true nature of the amphetamine high. It employs one extended metaphor, whose imagery is lush and whose comparisons are unconventional and wise. It is smartly edited, descriptive yet concise, with colons, semicolons, commas, and em dashes precisely where needed and nowhere else. It is brief, it is moving, and it is gone because my browser mistook the backspace key for the page back command. Rest in peace, brave sentence, who dared to eff the ineffable. You were too good for this world.

I'm coming down now from 60mg of Adderall, which isn't a whole lot in the grand scheme of things (especially compared to the two-point meth shots I was once accustomed to), but after four months stim-free it was surprisingly enough for this former IV meth addict to get pretty damn tweaked. Even plugged the comeup was a slow creep (but again, I'm used to slamming) but at its peak I was rocked by waves of euphoria and dopamine tingles sweeping my face and neck. Lasted a while too. But of course I had to go and fixate on something stupid for three hours and blow most of my high with nothing to show for it--and even if Bluelight hadn't eaten my post, I'd have, what? A paragraph-sized sentence whose point was made in the first five words, and the rest is ego. I still even remember the one decent line-- "...when the euphoria stagelights grow dim, and real takes off its costume...." Nope, sounded better high. It's pretty trite and introduces an entirely new set of imagery from the overall waves as water/electricity thing I was going for. I guess it's the process of writing that counts...

It's been 7 hours since I dosed the first 30mg and I feel pretty cracked out. Pupils dilated, tremor in my hand, belly too achy from hunger to eat, eyes getting tired but too wired from the l-amp to sleep. And I get dropped sometime next week so I don't want to risk taking a benzo. I just popped stomach meds and a bunch of propranolol, though, and I've got seroquel to help knock me out, and I'm gonna eat this delicious apple or die trying.

And I'm still pretty talkative, obviously. Maybe writing isn't the spiritual experience it was high--though I'm glad the perfectionism's passed, it's fucking frustrating to spend half an hour rearranging the same dozen words or stare into space for ten minutes casting about for exactly the word I need only to realize it doesn't exist--but it's still a fine outlet for my need to converse. Even though no one's writing back. Or even reading, I'm sure. My phone is dead and my friends think I'm sober (which I am 98% of the time) and my roommates are asleep and there's nothing I really want to do but I don't want to go to sleep either. Part of that's procrastination, but I'm also clinging to my lingering speediness and deluding myself into thinking I'm still euphoric-high. I almost never get high anymore, so when I do, I never want it to end. It's not that I hate sobriety; honestly, I have more fun, get more satisfaction, and feel more love and connection to the world when I'm living clean. It's just that, with time, I forget exactly what "high" feels like--and if my reminder is even a tenth as fun and good and novel as that very first high I fell in love with, it is very, very difficult to let it go again. That fact alone is a fair argument for (my personal, I can't speak for others' experiences) total abstinence; why tantalize myself with tastes of my old addiction when I know they will never sate, only whet my appetite? On the other hand, maybe they will be enough; I've never even tried to be content with less. Or maybe I have to learn that, as long as I carry that mindset of addiction, nothing in life will ever be enough. All I know for certain now is that I've got one more dose of this little Adderall gift, and I won't seek out more.

...and that I've finally come down (god, SO much easier than meth), and that it is late as fuck.

You don't even have to read any of that block of text to know what kind of drug you were high on. j

Surprise surprise, it's amphetamines! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.