• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening. Very fine Tasmanian Pinot Noir. Two lines of very nice cocaine. A spliff of fine outdoor Mullumbimby Madness sativa. 15 mg Valium and its almost time for bed. Feeling very very fine indeed.

Feeling fine on 80mg of codeine, a bong rip and a bump of ethylphenidate.
Wish I had kratom but the fucking shipping is taking forever, now i have to wait till monday.

Going to see if someone wants to go buy some hash or something, nothing interesting to do today so far.

I just did a mixed shot cause I was really bored. =D It contained: 160mg oxycodone, a decent line of heroin (~75-90mg) and a bump of amphetamines (~20-30mg). That made things less boring. =D

Gonna go pick up some KETAMINE now. Omg so excited I found some. This girl I know knows I love it and called me out of the blue saying she got a connect for it. See you when I get back with the loot, bl! <3

Have a good time with yer horse tranquilizers!

Make sure to get high enough for all us sinners out there like myself who cannot get high. :(

This morning I just had some coffee.

Will do! I'm impatiently waiting. The guy said 9:15pm (which is in 39min). I hope he's on time but I get to hang out with this chick while waiting and she's kinda hot. Maybe I'll smoke a spliff with her. :)
I'm on the bus now omw there but I'm almost there.

So. Signing off bl for now. Cya when I get home with the loot.. For real this time! :p

2 hits of LSD-25 WoW fluff; supposedly they are said to be quite potent, by some trust-worthy sources and my buddy who sells em'.
IV 0.5g ECP heroin
IV *abundant amt* of top-shelf coca
Marlboro No. 27's is my choice of nickohteenz

Welp I guess I'm gonna be in for a lysergic journey here real soon.

2 hits of LSD-25 WoW fluff; supposedly they are said to be quite potent, by some trust-worthy sources and my buddy who sells em'.
IV 0.5g ECP heroin
IV *abundant amt* of top-shelf coca
Marlboro No. 27's is my choice of nickohteenz

Welp I guess I'm gonna be in for a lysergic journey here real soon.

That's gonna be fun! ;) Enjoy mate!

I'm goin for 6mg hydromorphone (insufflated), 1mg alprazolam and 60mg dxm.

Last edited:
^ ey man, send me a telepathic hit too! Sharing is caring... ;-)

OT: well, what do you know. I'm hungover, and pretty severely too. Haven't been hungover in months, probably, and now I remember why I wanted to quit alcohol. This shit sucks. 1000 mg codeine, a fat bowl and coffee to the rescue though! Starting to feel alrighty.

Have a nice Sunday BL!

Cheers

The K was bunk crap unfortunately. I am getting a refund though so meh. I was really looking forward to some Ketamine though.. :(

Ot:eek:xy, bromazepam and weed

An afternoon of beers, cocaine and tunes at the pub. Followed by an outstanding bottle of pinot noir and an even better bottle of shiraz. 30 mg of diazepam and i am pretty much smashed. Nothing a few glasses of water before bed and a couple of coffees and a bacon and egg roll cant fix in the morning. Opening good bottles of wine is always dangerous...they go down to easily and are far too enjoyable leading to another getting opened. Luckily i rarely get hangovers. Good times today.

The K was bunk crap unfortunately. I am getting a refund though so meh. I was really looking forward to some Ketamine though.. :(

Wish you were here bro, I'm down to share :D

I'm currently on 3 x 350mg Somas. Feeling pretty relaxed. I may pop another one here in a sec

Fuuuuuuck, it has been far too long since I've had some quality s-Ketamine or even regular ole' wonky racemic K. Not only do I love a deep K-hole, but it does wonders for my depression. I love functional low-dose Ket as well, just puts me in a great mood. The world feels wondrous again, as if I were a child... and I can't even think of the white, crystalline MXE without feeling as though I'm in a grieving process, that was a wonder drug for me on all accounts. Makes think I might take some time to invest in some 3-MeO-PCP or Ephenidine.

OT: IV 0.35g ECP heroin + IV 0.25-3g coca + caffeine + nicotine, and this lysergic afterglow from the tabs I took yesterday evening.

Pretty darn high, been dabbing dabs of Fire OG, Banana Green Crack, and SSH since I woke up... maybe .25-3g so far today since it's memorial day weekend! :D

Also got 5mg oxy, 150mcg clonazolam, 300mcg etizolam, and 350mg soma in my system and thinking about eating some hash oil chocolate.

^ I bet that's awesome, I love Green Crack. I've never heard of Banana Green Crack, though.

As for me, just some cannabutter, a few puffs of a joint & about 3 or 4 cups of coffee. Boring but enjoyable I suppose...

I also found an old bottle of phenibut that I had from a while back. Phenibut is a very interesting drug IMO but it's one that I remember taking and not really "feeling" (although the day after I remember feeling unusually good, but I'm not quite sure if the phenibut was responsible for that...), but perhaps this time will be different...just took 1.5 grams of it! Hopefully I'll get some kind of good feels at some point! :) GABAergics aren't really my thing so it's probably a lost cause but I've decided to be optimistic

Just smoked my last spliff of my 'Enemy of State' which was quite a nice strain. Only have some 'super northern lights' left now and some ketama hash. Also finished my h and did 180mg oxy. I'm almost out of that too. ;( Feel good now though.. ;)

IV 250mg ECP haairroon
1200mg gabapentin
200mg L-theanine + caffeine via Monster Khaos Energy
100mg DMAE bitrate
Ginkgo Bilboa
Marlboro Reds

Gonna make my hellish induction back on to bupe hopefully by tomorrow morning. That waiting period after a full-agonist (e.g. heroin, morphine) is a fucking pain, but nothing is worse than PWD's. Holding off on scheduling my overdue sub doc appt due to devouring some clonazepam this past Friday; he'd most certainly kick me off bupe if I drop dirty for BZD's, because he's an asshole. I think I'm done bouncing back and forth between dope and bupe, it's too hard on me these days. I used to be able to take bupe 12 hours after with no issues of precipitating WD's.

Last edited:
I am currently writing a paper about the impact of Cartesian Dualism on Management Learning and I have taken some stuff to make it more exciting :p

- A few lines of cocaine (~250 mg)
- 60 mg Methadone
- 300 mg Tramadol
- 3 mg Etizolam

It is a nice combo and it actually enhances my focus and ability to concentrate. However, the line between too much cocaine and the right amount is very thin. If I take too much cocaine I start thinking irrational and make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.