• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
^wwjd? he would get some more crack.

Starting to feel charming and good on the inside from 160 mgs of <3oxycocodone <3.

2day I lost a full kingsize clean green jay of chron and half an oc(80).

Pretty baked from this delicious hash.
Just woke up, might go back to sleep. lol

~Verri

fading in and out of consciousness and dropping what ever i'm holding when this happens. gonna hav another bong coz fuckit.

Got my buzz on. Smoking on all kinds of cannabis :)

+20mgs of Hydrocodone
+5mgs of Alprazolam
+75mgs of DPH hcl.

Last edited:
Rubbed cannnabis oil in my skin and smoked some already vaped bud (trying to quit blows!)
.625mg clonazepam
3 valerien capsules (vitamin shoppe brand standardized .8% )
a quart of diet mountain dew and snus Large mint snus

Quitting the ganja habit, cigs, and cutting back at beer all at the same time. Oh and my kratom didn't come today thanks to the retarded mail man so I don't have any of that. But valerien, caffeine, clonazepam, and snus is a great combo that is helping me forget my problems!

Last edited:
Smoked a spliff and took half my daily Valium after I got home from errands. I want to smoke again, yet also want to conserve. Damn.

All I know is that I don't know.

off topic: anyone else find re dosing kratom a waste or not as good?i find it is better to wait tell the next day.

i did 5grams, got high.. did 6grams few hours ago and not much from it

ihave some truffles going to trip tomorrow!

A dub of black in my brain. Gotta do the pinpoint Wednesday errands now.
(takes more time to ejaculate, roll up a spliff and roll away the day, with marijuana in-e your brain.)

A dub of black in my brain. Gotta do the pinpoint Wednesday errands now.
(takes more time to ejaculate, roll up a spliff and roll away the day, with marijuana in-e your brain.)

I don't get it, did you smoke pot or do black tar heroin?

I'm still stoned from the mids I smoked earlier, I have no tolerance.
Just can't wait to be fully opiated tomorrow.

8mg of etizolam and 30 mg of hydrcocodone. to me it seems like a pretty heavy ingestion of drugs. imma need to make coffe :p

Got a nice warm relaxing floaty buzz going, bouta inhale a cigarette. Coming up on another 20mgs of Hydrocodone(took 2 tums 45 mins before, trying that method) just got done smoking on some bowls of Bubba Kush and some decent mids.

Total for today: 65mgs of Hydrocodone
5mgs of Alprazolam
100-125mgs of DPH HCL. (First time trying this with opiates to)

Just made about a pound of PST w/ potentiators, feelin real mmmmmmmmmm

Gonna blaze up soon and go to this Miyazaki marathon at a music venue that I sometimes volunteer at.

Had a huge dinner of rice and beans, then smoked some pot via spliff. I feel real nice and will probably take the rest of my daily benzo dose in a bit.

clonazepam, valerian, chamomile, L-theanine, lots of beer and some Camel Snus Large Mint pouches. Thug life.

I don't get it, did you smoke pot or do black tar heroin?

I'm still stoned from the mids I smoked earlier, I have no tolerance.
Just can't wait to be fully opiated tomorrow.

black tar. I just linked those two cuz that's the song I was listening to at the time. I can see how that could be confusing.

A bit stoned, just popped valium, and 30mg Oxycodone. Sipping a Miller Lite. Morning drug sesh fuck yea.

I am very hi.
Countless bongs of sativa.
40 mg clobazam
400 mgs oxycodone
2 mg loprazolam
Feels incredibly noddy. If I close my eyes longer than a blink, I nod out, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.